What's new

facebook.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Stoner/yummy

Stoner/yummy

Are you sure you're not the yummy. Come on Stoner4 you know I had to gig you for that. Most here don't remember the yummybud sagas. :comfort:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I see some have this fake name on FB.

Well, I have my fakename here at ICM....:laughing:

My FB-name is my real name :huggg:

P

supermanlives

Veteran
native trout too ,but they are real small here.. got a few pics somewhere^^^^ hoping for golden trout this year... battling a 6 inch trout in a stream 10 ft wide aint much battle for me lol. with water so low I don't really mess with surviveing natives too much. catch an release for natives

choom

just when I thought the pain was gone, get stabbed again.
hard to describe the feeling I have right now but I feel really shitty worst feelign ever. This girl I really liked for 2 years at work she added me on facebook like 6 months ago. 2 months ago she quit from my work and 2 days before she quit I asked her out got her number or so called number. I tried calling her twice and she never picked up.

then that was it now today I checked my facebook page and she is no longer on my friendslist.......this happened like today. then I tried searching for her and her name won't come up so it looks like she deleted me as a friend and blocked me so I can't search for her.

I feal really shitty because I really liked this girl and I used to talk to her all the time at work and she even said she 'liked me' maybe it was just as a friend but still she seemed to like me at work even if it was just as a friend.

now I haven't been sending her messages or anything on facebook to make her pissed at me or whatever, and I have stopped calling after 2 calls she didn't pick up so I havnen't contacted her or tried to contact her for like 2 months now.

don't know what to say but she has made me now feel like a creep weirdo, like that radio head song.

why would this girl block me and delete me? seriously I was over her but now this really hurts me looking back to when I used to talk to her all the time at work and she would tell me she "likes me" and then her adding me to facebook to now her blocking me like i'm some kind of monster or something.

I can feel the depression coming on already this just ruined my whole day.

This was far before my novice time,
but I'm still trying to process a man
having an existential crisis over FB..

choom(0:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
haven't been back an they keep sending me emails...heres some pages you might enjoy ....sounds like their fishing too me ... hell with facefuck

MoJoMo

remember...

remember...

SocialMediaAndYou.jpg

R

Red Berry

and 1500 messages later Blue Berry is the reason your wife deleted her face book page.

picture.php

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my presence on face book remains anon..... I should re register as trout tho....if I haven't talked to you in a lot of years I don't want to now...supermanlives indeed

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I don't want to use it but I am hopelessly addicted. It is for people who have little or no social skills to act social, and control the discussion. While acting as if the FuckFace friends are actually real friends. Try asking one out for a beer, or an old family member, you want to mend fences with - and watch the silence ensue. I use that as a litmus test, no wanna meet Me, no friend Me. Even though I only use it to post songs and albums that I like - I still need to delete my account.

Facebook is a total waste of time. Half the people using it seems depressed already, nothing but drama happens on it, & old friends & girlfriends keeping tabs on is always a bad idea. Its a total downer for relationships. & not to mention its a secret stake out for police investigations if your ever on the radar. It evens pin point locations when you update. I dont trust it nomore

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Almost 2 years ago I stopped using Facebook...I simply posted my phone and email in case anyone wants to reach me. And I leave my Facebook page that way, there's no new posts except people saying happy birthday and shit. Just post your phone number and email on your Facebook page and then stop using it. Facebook is shit. Almost sent me to prison.

Latest posts

Latest posts