What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FACEBOOK POSTINGS

Randy Lahey

I've been sharing pages on FB concerning medical benefits of MJ, pending votes and state legalization issues. all my friends are indeed friends and family that I know. I've not had a single response, like, or otherwise or any indication anyone has even read the thread. that's really hard to believe considering all the Bible thumpers in my immediate family, most of which have condition that would improve wit h a good bong hit and less pills. I would just like the opportunity to debunk the myths and make these people think for themselves.

I'm soon to be 61, soon to be retired with zero dependence from Obama or anyone, so I really don't care what the family might think. end of rant.

THE TRUTH BE SPOKE!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I have a FarceBook account under an assumed name, the only reason I even did that is because I can then sign into websites I'm not associated with and gain standard members access instead of being denied. period.

Floridian

Veteran
Snype I think I've got you beat bro,not only do I not face book I don't know what Skype is and I don't tweet because I don't know what twitter is.Bluetooth means absolutely nothing.And what is this crap having to "like" people to communicate with them.Pff if I only communicated with people I 'liked",it would be like I took a vow of silence.And what is this shit my niece was all upset because somebody'unliked her or some such shit.O yea it was "defriended'...how could I forget.Thanks powers that be for letting me experience the 70s that's all I can say..

DarthFader1

Veteran
Loving all the hate towards Fagbook on here. Someone mentioned how the po po can access your FB info to gather evidence against you if needs be. This is exactly why i said FB is a full snitch site on page 1. They have zero qualms about passing EVERY SINGLE THING you post on there onto law enforcement, they don't even try to hide this fact its fairly open policy. Im sure we've all heard at least one story of this happening to someone on the news.

Not usually a fan of haters but in this case, keep it coming yo

Cliffs: F*** facebook

barnyard

Don't post anything you wouldn't want your Grandma, your manager or a judge to see. Obviously.

I wouldn't expect any privacy online or in public these days, especially when your playing with someone else's equipment.

Its weird for people to bitch about something that's totally voluntary, IMO

DarthFader1

Veteran
Don't post anything you wouldn't want your Grandma, your manager or a judge to see. Obviously.

I wouldn't expect any privacy online
or in public these days, especially when your playing with someone else's equipment.

Its weird for people to bitch about something that's totally voluntary, IMO

This is exactly why i've been meaning to take the time to learn how to encrypt my computer so no-one can ever access anything on there. Need to learn more about that and TOR as well. Add that to the list of stuff i need to do:)

RetroGrow

Veteran
I've been sharing pages on FB concerning medical benefits of MJ, pending votes and state legalization issues. all my friends are indeed friends and family that I know. I've not had a single response, like, or otherwise or any indication anyone has even read the thread. that's really hard to believe considering all the Bible thumpers in my immediate family, most of which have condition that would improve wit h a good bong hit and less pills. I would just like the opportunity to debunk the myths and make these people think for themselves.

I'm soon to be 61, soon to be retired with zero dependence from Obama or anyone, so I really don't care what the family might think. end of rant.

I tried the same thing with the same results, or lack thereof. My family are neanderthals, and just use those postings as more evidence to ostracize/criticize me. Yet they talk to imaginary, invisible creatures who live in the sky, or somewhere, and thank them for anything good that happens, yet don't hold them responsible for anything that goes wrong. To say they are judgemental would be an understatement.

supermanlives

Veteran
I prefer to remain anon... I don't need any old girlfriends giving me hell lol and going back in time aint happening

Latest posts

Latest posts