What's new

Face Transplants. Is it right?

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Face transplants may be wrong but so is needing one because you got your face blown off. Shits whapped what can ya do.

M

manwithnoname

I saw Bobbitt on Oprah with his ex who chopped his pecker off.

I guess if you can throw the pecker in a dirty field and find it and sew it back on a pecker replace will be coming soon.

BUT that was plain NASTY when he asked his ex if she wanted to see the scars on TV.....REALITY TV gone to far!!!!!!!

No Bobbitt we don't wanna see it!

had it been me she wouldnt have to worry about seeing the mangled dick. she would have to worry about seeing the barrel of my .45 looking her in the face

M

manwithnoname

but on subject, i dont think that too many people would want to risk a face transplant unless they needed one. your body is very good at rejecting foreign things.

madrecinco

Veteran
That poor ladies face is fucking horrible. I dont want to say she is better off dead but it's not like her life is ever going to back to normal. It's horrible! She is and has been in a living HELL!!!

THAT is not the "FINAL FACE".....the docs are going to do more plastic surgery in the future to make her look more normal ......At least she can smell and taste now and has her olfactory senses now. Plastic surgeons can work wonders these days.

HER husband literally SHOT HER FACE OFF!!!!!!
Give her a break!

S

sparkjumper

I never realized face transplants would be such a popular subject.Is it because everyone here is fuglier than hell lol?

madrecinco

Veteran
had it been me she wouldnt have to worry about seeing the mangled dick. she would have to worry about seeing the barrel of my .45 looking her in the face

Well Lorena cut off his pecker and that man shot his wifes face off....
looks like men and women have issues with mutilation in anger.
But honestly if my husband ever SMACKS me I would not hesitate to cut his pecker off SLOWLY and they would not find the thing to sew it back.....

Don't hate on me guys.....it is Texas Female Justice.....
We women are physically weaker than men and have to compensate for justice. Bobbitt deserved it.

T.Baggins

But honestly if my husband ever SMACKS me I would not hesitate to cut his pecker off SLOWLY and they would not find the thing to sew it back.....
if my wife ever smacks me, i would cut both her tits off slowly.. and they wouldn't find them to sew back on..

madrecinco

Veteran
if my wife ever smacks me, i would cut both her tits off slowly.. and they wouldn't find them to sew back on..

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you and I are not playing nice today...

but my husband would not hit me and I kinda like his old pecker.
So he gets to keep it.......:woohoo:

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
ONE MUST EXHIBIT SELF-CONTROL..WITH-OUT IT ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE..AS TALKED ABOUT HERE..AND IF I EVER HIT A WOMAN OR ANY OF MY 3 SISTERS MY DAD WOULD HAVE SERIOUSLY KICKED ME AND BROTHERS ASS FROM HERE TO ETERNITY...NO MAN SHOULD EVER HIT A WOMAN PERIOD..WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY RESORTING TO VIOLENCE..DAMN WHEN MY WIFE GETS PISSED AND KINDA PUSHES OR ELBOWS I JUST LAUGH..COME ON GUYS NOT LIKE A SLAP FROM A WOMAN HURTS THAT DAMN BAD..USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO MAKE HER FEEL BAD..

C

Cookie monster

I never realized face transplants would be such a popular subject.Is it because everyone here is fuglier than hell lol?

So thats why we all use avatars instead of profile pics...

Seen that girl on the news today she looked a damm site better but a lot of work left to do me thinks.

Still tho it must be freaky to wake up wearing somebody's face hope she gets some sort of counselling

madrecinco

Veteran
but..but...

i am pretty! :puppydoge

I would just bet you are....I used to be very pretty but aging is cruel.
Enjoy your beauty while you have it Feyd.....but remember ....inner beauty is what lasts. You got to be able to look at that old gay guy in the mirror someday. But I do think you have inner beauty already.

madrecinco

Veteran

Sparky.....you are kind of a ball buster who just pops up every now and then with negative statements. You and Pop need to cheer up!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I would just bet you are....I used to be very pretty but aging is cruel.
Enjoy your beauty while you have it Feyd.....but remember ....inner beauty is what lasts. You got to be able to look at that old gay guy in the mirror someday. But I do think you have inner beauty already.

aww :3 thank you!

and yeah thanks for reminding me <_<

madrecinco

Veteran
Off subject but Lorena's new boyfriend ain't afraid of her and
John Wayne Bobbitt said "He should sleep on his stomach"

But John Wayne Bobbitt went on to be arrested 7 times and twice for domestic abuse
And Lorena went on to get a college degree and start a domestic abuse prevention organization.

So maybe John was really a total asshole and f----d with the wrong woman.

M

manwithnoname

Off subject but Lorena's new boyfriend ain't afraid of her and
John Wayne Bobbitt said "He should sleep on his stomach"

But John Wayne Bobbitt went on to be arrested 7 times and twice for domestic abuse
And Lorena went on to get a college degree and start a domestic abuse prevention organization.

So maybe John was really a total asshole and f----d with the wrong woman.

you'd be a mess too if someone cut your dick off

Latest posts

Latest posts