What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F13 x Temple Flo

Finepointcanon

Veteran
:)

Attachments

• _C9A1080.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 30
  • _C9A1082.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 27
  • _C9A1083.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 28
  • _C9A1086.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 28
  • _C9A1088.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 26
  • _C9A1090.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 23
  • _C9A1092.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1093.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 26

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Smoked some of the buds that I cut about 4 days ago last night. Way way way better than the first testers. No raciness, clear-headed smooth electric meditative trippyness. But so pleasant that I found it hard to swith to an indica before bed. No racing thoughts, no sweaty hands, you kinda forget that you're high and then you realize that you've been staring at the moon over the mountains grinning in silence for 15 minutes. This one is a definite creeper. After about 20 minutes the high ramps up but it's something like looking at everything from underwater, or like everything seems to be just a smidge slower than usual, colors a little more vibrant, body a little more relaxed, eyes open wide.

I'm letting the rest go becasue I had this one under a solar street-light to try to delay flowering as I have no power at my place, it sorta worked but only on half of the plant lol.

Last edited:

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Some more eye candy, half the plant comes down tonight.

Attachments

• _C9A1099.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 24
  • _C9A1104.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 25
  • _C9A1106.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 25
  • _C9A1109.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 24
  • _C9A1110.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 22
  • _C9A1115.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1118.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 24
  • _C9A1121.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 22
  • _C9A1126.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 22

Finepointcanon

Veteran
<3

Attachments

• _C9A1128.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 27
  • _C9A1129.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 25
  • _C9A1131.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 25
  • _C9A1134.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1136.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1137.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 26
  • _C9A1151.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 20
  • _C9A1152.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1156.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 22
  • _C9A1158.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 22

Finepointcanon

Veteran
:0

Attachments

• _C9A1159.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 19
  • _C9A1161.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 22
  • _C9A1168.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1177.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1181.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 24
  • _C9A1182.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 19
  • _C9A1183.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 22
  • _C9A1198.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 21
  • _C9A1209.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 22

Finepointcanon

Veteran
The one plant that I cut so far is phenominal after just a week in the jar. I had MDMA last night and went to bed at like 8:00am, so I was a little sad and exhausted today. (in the best way possible) One bong of TF13 and I just feel great; trippy, improved mood, sociable, pleasant body sensations. It almost feels like it's tapping into the emotions that I freed during my roll.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Few more pics. Also guys, I am really bad at keeping up with technology, could someone tell me how to post the actual pic instead of the attachment?
The dry flower is Tf13 from a pheno I never got pics of. I cut it a bit early to reveg the bottom half as clones did not take before the mold did. The whole green plant is TF13 which I thought was gonna flower quite a bit more, but then she just swelled up and orange haired almost all at once, seeing some amber coming through.

The one with the rose is a random Mango Thai x TF13 that sprouted at the edge of a flower bed after I swept out the house where the plant was drying.

Attachments

• _C9A1307.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 16
  • _C9A1305.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 16
  • _C9A1299.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 19
  • _C9A1284.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 16
  • _C9A1270.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 17
  • _C9A1253.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 13
  • _C9A1248.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 20
  • _C9A1247.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 15
  • _C9A1246.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 16

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Ok, after reviewing these pics close up I can see much more than a little amber coming through on that one plant. Might have gone a little over, gonna inspect closer in the am and maybe chop. That 30x loupe just doesn't give the whole picture. I'll have to use the macro lens and computer until the handheld microscope shows up.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
I ran mine from about 10-11 weeks if that helps, I think MM was 9-10 mostly and some 11 maybe 12 weekers, my memory isn't concrete on that though.
Thanks, I actually don't know when they started because I tried and failed to keep them out of flower without electricity at my house. Next run will be a little smoother, but now I have many many f2(?) and hybrid seeds made with a dark purple, beanpole TF13 male and another really almost vining tropical looking dark purple male. I need to be careful to not bite off too much but those seeds are calling me. I have the feeling that this cross was made for breeding material after looking at the lineage. TF appears to be an ancestor of f13, which means that the f2s could be absolutely packed with possibilities.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I never made f2s, but will self it and do both way crosses with a flo cut I have. The cut I have I love, so much resin on her very nice, i dont really have much or any tolerance build up to her, puts me in a great mood but does have some sedation to her as well, reminds me a bit of the dreaminess that vanilluna has but more on the floral side if that makes sense.

Seed plant I had more stretch I thought on her but I am running her topped this time and much more compact, have another one vegging away and will put some outside this year as well, really great to see your outdoor progress on them.

goingrey

Few more pics. Also guys, I am really bad at keeping up with technology, could someone tell me how to post the actual pic instead of the attachment?
If you're already using the image upload button (circled with red below), the issue is probably that the pictures are too large and you need to resize them before uploading.

1711724107730.png

Finepointcanon

Veteran
I never made f2s, but will self it and do both way crosses with a flo cut I have. The cut I have I love, so much resin on her very nice, i dont really have much or any tolerance build up to her, puts me in a great mood but does have some sedation to her as well, reminds me a bit of the dreaminess that vanilluna has but more on the floral side if that makes sense.

Seed plant I had more stretch I thought on her but I am running her topped this time and much more compact, have another one vegging away and will put some outside this year as well, really great to see your outdoor progress on them.
Thanks man, they have been through a lot really, me too. Moving, money stuff etc. They did great, I look forward to giving them more attention as well as checking the new seeds. A Thai friend is sending me a pack of diff seeds, he knows what I like and always sends me good stuff. Gonna see where it leads.

Latest posts

Latest posts