What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F13 x Temple Flo

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Yes that must be it, thanks goinggrey, I'll resize from here on out to make a more enjoyable browsing experience for myself and everyone.
View attachment _C9A1327B.jpg View attachment _C9A1330R.jpg View attachment _C9A1340R.jpg View attachment _C9A1383R.jpg View attachment _C9A1407R.jpg

edit: wtf, these are all under 2mb... is the limit less than that? Do I need to upload them to an album first maybe?

EDIT 2: I resized down to 475kb and when uploading to an album I get the message that the image is too big... the mystery deepens. View attachment _C9A1407R (1).jpg

Last edited:

Finepointcanon

Veteran
To add something of a smoke report to this rambling, aged thread; The night before yesterday I tried the plant from which the pic of a dried, lightly trimmed purple/green bud came. It has a very coffee/hash flavor and smell with light fruit or berry undertones, like syrup. The high lasts a veery long time and at times induced visual 'hallucinations'. (the mind's eye wandered all over the place with this one, I smoked in the dark with no sound in bed so I was ready to relax the mind anyhow, may be different in the day) I kept thinking that I had just smoked when in reality over an hour had passed, normally I smoke 3-4 bongs before bed, and with this one I just kept forgetting to load another. Clones didn't take, it grows like a beanpole, so it's in reveg now with the bottom 25% or so uncut, not sure if I should pot it up as it's a bit bound.

So last night I tried one plant that just didn't get the love that I'd have liked. It's really sensitive, dropped all her leaves and never told me why but it trucked through as 6 sticks of only bud. No purple, pure green. Very slight orange peel/leather smell. As soon as I hit this one my brain automatically said "Oh wow nice!".
I'd been comapring the others to each other, to the Thais I get, and they are super special to me, but this one just made the decision for me. Somehow I knew it'd be special, being that it had almost no smell and did not look good with the care that I could afford it. We'll sift through the seeds and give it another shot. This one clones easily

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts