What's new

F@#% UPS!

JohnnyATL

Veteran
heehee Verite... you got me crackin up with rainbows and unicorns too.

Do ya'll's big city UPS drivers just leave ya'll's packages lying around outside on the ground? Mine won't stop doing this, even if a signature is requested!!!!!

I come home and find packages lying on top of 5 gallon water bucket the dog uses!!!! Computers left on top of 5 gallon buckets of water near the door!

why does UPS leave packages on the ground and go away??

Most packages have good things in them, and people LOVE packages!!!

Do they do this in the city too?

lolahatesups

oh yeah they definitely love to leave packages. I know people who have gotten packages with signature confirmation that are signed by the ups man saying where they leave it.

UPS delivered my light rail to the house down the street.Luck the guy brought it up to me.USPS is no better I get my neighbors mail all the time.I just wonder how much of my mail I never get.

M

masterKahn

Fight it and fight it some more, unless it's something you shouldn't be getting in the mail. In that case move and change your name.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
fedex is a bad idea. just worth interjecting since i saw it recommended.
please do explain... nothing ever broken/lost and i've been using them twice a week for the last 2 years. Trust me Fedex is a much better option than ups for many reasons. can you give me some reasons fedex is a bad idea or just throwing out comments?

JohnnyATL

Veteran
i think fedex and drug agencies work together at distribution hubs in order to intercept via dogs

zolar

if the package wasn't contraband send both the company and UPS A REGISTERED LETTER GET THE NAMES OF whoyou talk to and titles write down day and time too complaint letters with this little bit of extra work on your part get results especially when registered with return receipt you know they got it and who signed for it and they know you can prove it if you went tocourt rarely needed but but the extra 3 $ or so gets results.....

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
just because a package is small doesnt mean its not worth 4k arse hole.

My package is huge, priceless, and insured. Sorry to hear yours wasnt. Three for flinching.

where-is-my-package-surreal-266x300.jpg

obama-big-product-r.png

my_package_takes_two_hands_tshirt-p235046970010152683yy9w_400.jpg

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
private couriers are different than government mail services - some friends got popped during a fedex transaction. there was a DEA agent "working" in a local fedex shop.

ive seen ups/fedex used with success dont get me wrong.. i just feel more security is afforded by using something like snail mail or priority. keeping in mind that it is a big fiasco if caught using the system for shenanigans.

Baddog40

UPS is a fricking joke. I don't know how many packages I've received and sent that were damaged by them and even with their insurance they deny every claim saying it wasnt packaged properly, its standard practice for them. Not to mention 90% of their drivers are overpaid pricks. I'll use Fedex, USPS, or horseback before using UPS.

Hella THC

Also consider this...

I know at least 7 people that work for UPS... and everyone I know smokes pot. Get the picture? If not, here it is sans riddles...

UPSers are all fuckin stoner kids. (Yes, there are exceptions, but please refrain from ruining my point for a moment) Since UPS promotes from within, the driver that you have (yeah, that one, the one with those silly brown shorts and the comb over hair doo) was once one of those stoner loading guys, and I bet he's still puffin. Ten bucks says anyones damaged package was caused by this now 45 year old driver taking one too hits before he decided to hoist your 75 lb package of goods and proceeded to cluster fuck it all over your driveway.

Sometimes I feel my fingers have tourettes...

*EDIT* And in case this hasn't been said enough, if it was contraband, well, I don't know if this shit is common, but in my mind, it's as stupid as shipping a dead body to the morgue. Feel me?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Fed ex and UPS do not need warrants to search packages, USPS does need a warrant. Where would you go fishing if you were leo?

My UPS man is a great guy, leaves packages in safe locations, and always brings a dog bisquit for my dog.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also consider this...

I know at least 7 people that work for UPS... and everyone I know smokes pot. Get the picture? If not, here it is sans riddles...

UPSers are all fuckin stoner kids. (Yes, there are exceptions, but please refrain from ruining my point for a moment) Since UPS promotes from within, the driver that you have (yeah, that one, the one with those silly brown shorts and the comb over hair doo) was once one of those stoner loading guys, and I bet he's still puffin. Ten bucks says anyones damaged package was caused by this now 45 year old driver taking one too hits before he decided to hoist your 75 lb package of goods and proceeded to cluster fuck it all over your driveway.

Sometimes I feel my fingers have tourettes...

*EDIT* And in case this hasn't been said enough, if it was contraband, well, I don't know if this shit is common, but in my mind, it's as stupid as shipping a dead body to the morgue. Feel me?

thats true, i used to work for u.p.s. it could be better know as, united pot smokers. i had alot of good bussiness there if u know what i mean... but they definatly under pay their unloaders and overpay the drivers. thats where most of the damage happens. what the fuck does a underpaid unloader care. working his ass off in a hott 53 foot trailer. (with one 15 minute break)

JohnnyATL

Veteran
haha so two months later...... my grounds keeper finds a package.

christmas came 2 months early....or two months late.......

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
haha so two months later...... my grounds keeper finds a package.

christmas came 2 months early....or two months late.......

So you are just totally inept? Wow.. But I guess I cant hate on the fact that you found it.. I would be on cloud nine, have fun with that lulzzz.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
So you are just totally inept? Wow.. But I guess I cant hate on the fact that you found it.. I would be on cloud nine, have fun with that lulzzz.

how would ups losing a package and then delivering it 2 months later cause me to be inept? just saying man.

Latest posts

Latest posts