What's new

F U shaggy, A valid conspiracy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier7995

got a cousin like that. started building a barn 40 years ago. got main support posts in ground, boards on 1 wall, and half roofed. still like that today, lol...:biggrin:

Dude shoulda wised up and just claimed to be an abstract sculptor.

St. Phatty

shaggy for white house reporter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about this...
we consolidate all of shaggy's threads into one,and then restrict him to the one thread but otherwise allow him free reign.

would that satisfy both sides here?

Blazeee

Veteran
how about this...
we consolidate all of shaggy's threads into one,and then restrict him to the one thread but otherwise allow him free reign.

I vote we give shaggy his own sub forum to post as many threads as he wishes :biggrin:

X

xavier7995

how about this...

Seems reasonable. Looking at the threads getting shotgunned out, they are mostly "look at this youtube and tell me what you see" so they are all sort of the same thread already. Same as when pipeline couldn't help but spread the word of alex jones, well alright, but dont clutter up the forum for the rest of the folks.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
There is a lot of "woke" folks on this board. U don't see of us running around like a chicken with our heads cut off! He's probably haven't visited his local pharmacy to renew his meds because of his paranoia.

St. Phatty

This is a thread to help everyone Fully Understand shaggy and his conspiracy to turn icmag into a conspiracy website.

Why so many largely unwanted threads, shaggy?

Don't pick on Shag. Cabin Fever is Cabin Fever.

Some people think I do meth because some of my posts are sometimes caffeinated.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think that's enough for this thread...

if the boss man wants to reopen it he can...

i'm going to go ahead and merge all of shaggy's threads,not trying to censor him,just keeping it confined to one thread. any further threads will be binned however.

Status
Not open for further replies.