What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Aerokush101 said:
I crossed the Bubba Haze with the Purple Kush. Please don't ask me how and why... Hopefully, my newborns will do pretty good.
my my my that sound's interesting...good evening everyone,311 & InC...stopped bye yesterday and kicked it at tha bar w/moNeY,I know 311's gonna see this so what up foool!take a shower already...f.u.c.k.....Inc thanks a ton bro had a great time...thanks for cleaning my b on g....ccXsp2 is tha cut...hehe...........Uber ur pretty much right on...as InC. would state "UnIqUe" and she was a hit w\others too :joint: ....acually gonna blaze some ccXsp2 for my budz...on their way home.........ArT yo check yo laces homeboy!hehe..................heya CF and crew.......y good pics my mang........later F.A.M.I.L.I.A....Mm

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
A good morning to all, just back from vacation, going to take a few to get back in the swing and catchup.

Pictures to folow in a day or 2

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
whats Up F.U.C.K. E.M.

Representing NC in here. I am hoping that my growing is good enough for me to be part of F.U.C.K. E.M. Here are a couple of shots of previous grow under T5's. I now have a 400 HPS and have yet to flower anything out under it yet. So until then all I have is some older grows.

Im currently runnin SADHU by Mandala Seeds. Here is my current grow diary.......My Grow

Here you go.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup fam on my way out to find the new HT mag if i can imma cop that shit fasho....

lookin good D,ur gonna be pimpin shit with the new light yo.you guys work wonders those t5's too though.pics three and four = beautifull yo.peace -Y-

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice pix Homies :jump:
D Rock: Welcome! Awesome pix Bro! Let that Sadhu run a bit more than the 65 daze Mandala recomends.
Q: For my FUCKEM family. I just put my Bubba Kush into flower, but I'm not sure how long to let her run. Anyone know?

K

kallenavndk

Nice sadhu funny buds but cool Main nice job d-rock......

Vinter my friend gave it 65-70 days and it turn out really nice bubba kush i good smoke main Enjoy it :)

Want to show my new Family this B3N7/Erdpurt i didt not top her but what a bush :jump:

Busk-1.jpg

Last edited:
U

UBER21

hUBcap those Chemmy's are looking ultra nice mang.........nice of u to stop by homie

DRock........Who ever said u can't flower using T-5's straight killing it with those chunky ass nugs......

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
thanks everyone. appreciate the cool comments guys.

Kallenavndk I have'nt started flowering The Sadhu yet, those buds in the pics are from past grows. Thats a mighty big plant you got there by the way. Friggin huge.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
SoUrIbL Xtra's cut................respect brother.....fwiw I got somn'special for U
closE....

closER.............

uhh more clOSe?.... :bashhead: .......

K

kallenavndk

Nice MM how long has it been in flower?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MOneYMiKe again.
Dont worry m8 you gonna get it :rasta:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
dunno........maby 66 to 70 roughly......gonna pusher 120 130...call me sick......u all will see...gonna run 3 120 ibl's and then maby 3 to 4 "ash"haze at around 100 to 120..........everything's getting ready as we speak............Mm
oh yeah welcome to tha european branch k..................

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Vinter: Bubba Kush = minimum 70days....

Everyone else, things keep looking good from your ends, I should have some shots of the one flower room shortly.

At 2.5-3 weeks, stretch is just finishing up and they just starting to bud up... Not so much to see there yet, but we're flowering: Bastard Kush, Bubba Kush, Romulator's SSH, Arcata Trainwreck, Wonder99 and Potparty's Purp. Kush this round.

Also, just ordered my components to build my flip flop so I can get the second flowering room online. I already have @ 20 cuttings vegging under a 400W HPS:
Xtra's SD IBL, Romulator's SSH, Sherry XL, Bastard Kush, Cripple Creek/Sputnik2.0, Shire, UK Cheese and Strawberry D so the pictures coming from over here should be less few and far b e t w e e n (lol)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
What up FUCK EM Kr3W???????????????

Everyone´s plants look strictly sick :yoinks: Really fiesty cultivators, so to speak :wink:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YwouldntI again.

Here´s some pics of a Krome´s Triangle x NL x LeopardKush x PureKush, or NL x LeopardKush x PureKush x Blockhead, dont know for sure because friend did mix up the seedlings :bashhead:

I harvested her little early to avoid the couchlock/knockout potency this cross is capable of when harvested at it´s older days..

What a great smoke she is as stated before also, but had to tell it once again :D

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics my bretheren !!!
can't stay to long from here hehehe otherwise i need to catch up on a few pages lol...
Nway just wanted to say welcome again to Kallen !!seem we have a new outstanding grower between our midst !!

and you to herbal ..Nice pics of the cross mate !! btw where are you from? ..hehehe

ohw yea some pics before i leave without posting them... just to let you know i still have the craft....:smile:
sssdh

Amnesia Haze

own cross.....No name yet

Status
Not open for further replies.