What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Amish! How are you doing my friend? Things are looking great for you!

Hey Stinkyattic! Glad to see you around these parts! Your strain list is absolutely amazing! I'm very happy to see you keeping a lot of BOG's stock alive and well.

- SubN

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Thanks Spaded... lots of stuff on my list is just really 'the basics' but even the basics are important to keep around. Like that Afghani Dream; I had her years ago when I didn't know what she was, lost her, and spent AGES trying to recover that ruggedly beautiful lady! And yeah, the BOG is/was quite inspirational to me as an aspiring grower and I have admired his dedication to humbly teaching others to grow the herb. Oh yeah- and his stuff is tasty! lol can't forget that detail. That F1 Bogglegum hybrid is just SICK.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
stinky i think i love you..... we need more grow chicks around with your commitment.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
AmishFarmer: Nice to see you around friend. Grow is looking great as always. The "party" everyone is mentioning is Nug N Jugs being held in a few weeks somewhere about 8 hours north of Philly. I'm not going, so I don't know the exact dates or local. You need someone round here to vouge for you in order to find out that info. I hardly think that would be a problem though if you're interested. I'd like to go meet the whole crew, I just don't have the time right now.
FREAKIN' AWESOME pix everyone! :jump: Way to represent the east! :headbange: Stay safe all.

Last edited:
J

jipedestran

Stinky Attic,

You have a tremendous list, and a mother room of extreme genetic value. That many strains in one place is important for the future.

You have many of Bogs strains, yet I think I did not see Lifesaver. Any reason why you chose not to run that?

The reason I ask is that I have a lifesaver pheno almost seven years old that is my wifes absolute favorite for migraine relief. As daily smokers, we really enjoy smoking a blend of my herbs, but the Lifesaver is always a first go to.

Just curious, as you are obviously on the care-giver end.

peace
jip

J

jipedestran

Endo,

Respect Brother. I hope future success for your boys.

I hope they beat Detroit.

:respect:

peace
jip

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
What is happening fellow East Coasters!
I have been lurking.

Here is a couple of pics some stuff I have recently harvested. :D
Cascadia smells sooo good....

SDog#4

:muahaha:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Milo welcome to fuckem thread!!TIME OUT 3 giesha testers say it aint so.............LOL........Mm

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Fantastico FUCKEM :headbange

Here´s some Destroyer macros I had to took, they were calling me photograph them with that glistening :biglaugh:

Thank you for all the K+ good vibes fellow cultivators, truly appreciated :redface:

R

Raistlin Majere

mornin guys :wave:

Herbalistic and milo_xxxgood show !! AmishFarmer you too mang :joint:
good to see you around bro

keep it green :rasta:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Welcome Milo! Nice grow man.
Herbalistic: That's some suga coated goodness there! Well done all.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you guys and btw.. I can give a quickdry pre-report = VERY nice, about o.3 G got me real high and has kept me quite motivional high for over 3 hours now (very rare to me) :D Major props for Cannabiogen, I wish some FUCKEM cultivators would check his gear out, truly refreshing quality and a very noble & passion guy who breeds with love and concentrates on plants, not hyping his gear!! One of the underrated companys of the busin3zz :2cents:

Btw Raistlin, just checked your thread, quite nice yield you got from them gals :yes:

Here´s a little eyecandy for you guys & gals too. Older pics & grows in my gallery, Early floweringdays of Neville´s Haze MrNice, very nice smoke also and a quaranteed keeper in my garden :D

U

UBER21

vintner said:
Welcome Milo! Nice grow man.
Herbalistic: That's some suga coated goodness there! Well done all.

Hey Vin whats up hows that Vino coming out broseph........ :wave:

vintner said:
AmishFarmer: Nice to see you around friend. Grow is looking great as always. The "party" everyone is mentioning is Nug N Jugs being held in a few weeks somewhere about 8 hours north of Philly. I'm not going, so I don't know the exact dates or local. You need someone round here to vouge for you in order to find out that info. I hardly think that would be a problem though if you're interested. I'd like to go meet the whole crew, I just don't have the time right now.
FREAKIN' AWESOME pix everyone! :jump: Way to represent the east! :headbange: Stay safe all.

Nugs N Jugs is going to be in Maryland on the Eastern Shore, not 8hrs north of Philly :rasta: great Seafood and only a quick train ride away, and actually getting vouched for is a lot harder than one may think not an online thing, although I am sure Amish knows people who know people that really is the only way.

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
Nugs N Jugs is going to be in Maryland on the Eastern Shore, not 8hrs north of Philly :rasta: great Seafood and only a quick train ride away, and actually getting vouched for is a lot harder than one may think not an online thing, although I am sure Amish knows people who know people that really is the only way.

Damn right Philly and some mighty fine good blue claws that are going to be there.........Gotta love maryland mang........dont get me started on the crab cakes there going to have there.....maybe I will bring my speedos and take a dunk in the ocean.......

and its deff not as easy as some people here think it is....... to get invited to this event.....selected few where blessed to go........peace.....

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam nice pictures guy's
My mouth is watering just looking at all this fine bud. :headbange

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO SPEEDO"S :spank:

Unless you are a stripper, :muahaha:

U

UBER21

Hydrofome420 said:
Dam nice pictures guy's
My mouth is watering just looking at all this fine bud. :headbange

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO SPEEDO"S :spank:

Unless you are a stripper, :muahaha:

hahahahaha..... :laughing:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
jipedestran said:
You have a tremendous list, and a mother room of extreme genetic value. That many strains in one place is important for the future.
You have many of Bogs strains, yet I think I did not see Lifesaver. Any reason why you chose not to run that?
Thank you.
Not running LifeSaver is sadly not by choice. I only got into this whole mess about 4 years ago- not even- by which time the BOG had already retired. In fact, I remember joining cannabis.com in November of 2005 and wondering what was this 'Overgrow' that everyone was asking after... I just missed the end of the train, I guess. So anyway after doing some reading I decided to stock up on good seeds and chose some BOG stuff as promising, packed up my backpack, and drove my girl-sized Ninja from New England to Wisconsin to Sault Ste. Marie to Toronto- and dropped a few hundred bucks at Sacred on BOG and Plan B beans. They did not have Lifesaver in stock at the time, but I got a 'BOG Medley' pack free and still even run one of the unknowns out of that mix, lol!
Ahh, Lifesaver... yeah... if you're somewhere near that place where the mountains are green and people live in fear of Suburbans with CT plates and ski racks... I'd be happy as a clam to add that one to the archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts