What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy

BTW, access, about your confusion yesterday...

What, you can't remember the Heinz ads..."all good things come to those who wait"??????

Goddamn stoner. LOL

All the best,
TG

L

Lune TNS

Long time coming...

Long time coming...

Waddup fuckem peeps... I finally have my laptop up and running again, no more checking pms on a phone :fsu::wallbash: Good to be back and posting, havent messed with this thread much...

Here's some stuff from my last run, enjoy the greenery... *ps, anyone know how to rotate pictures... seems like the option is gone now...*

LA Pure Kush aka "Puss Kush"... got some nice colors on this one, believe it went 62 or so days... love the smoke and the buzz...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct: :abduct:
hey if i smoke this plant will it get me high ??

picture.php

and has anyone used liquid compost ? any feedback would be great (got it free)

picture.php

beautiful gal lune :friends: :respect: :wave:

Last edited:

thatguy

Definitely a beautiful plant, Lune! Nice to hear you got a working computer again! You been gone a minute!

BB, I use GH's Flora Blend, which is a compost tea. Can't say I know what it's doin, I'm runnin bennies for the 1st time, too. So I can't say what's doin what. But I can say that my plants are WAY healthier than I expected, runnin as many strains as I am usin the same nutes for all, since I got 2 tables and 2 reses.

Heard lots of good things about compost teas, so I doubt it'll do anything bad! Mine has a NPK of .5-1-1, so if anything it's mostly addin micros and humates, IMHO. No arguments with that!

All the best,
TG

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Lune that is a great looking plant

BB is that stuff meant to be brewed up? For the past few months I have been making different types of teas, mixes of earth juice, some mixes with just liquid kelp, fish emuslion, molasses, worm compost, fresh grapefruit juice, i have used lots of differnt stuff and all the time in five gallon buckets with big square airstones in them bubbling away.

peace
jip

L

Lune TNS

Thanks for the kind words people.... means a lot :joint: ... have a few pics of one of the ECSDs at about day 60, got lazy and didnt snap pics before they were cut, they were taken all the way to 78 days though.... was my first time running this cut and I learned a good deal about how to run it, even will all the trimming I did I still ended up with some popcorn... the diesels were just too big overall when I flippedem... the bud came out AAA+ though....

If anyone knows how to fix sideways pics now then holler

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Lune....nice shots brosky! I'm unsure if you can alter the image orientation within IC mag....I usually open mine in "Microsoft Photo Editor"....which usually comes with like every single PC....and I just "rotate" the image as one of the options.
I resave it, and upload it.
If I'm not entirely crazy, I could swear I remember Frank saying there was a way to re-orient your images in your gallery....but then again, I'm very possibly insane.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Bubble that stuff with some Earth Juice BB. Then you wont have your hand in a steaming pile of shit like the rest of us organic fanatics.

L

Lune TNS

Thanks access, yeah there used to be an option under "edit photo" that let you rotate, but Im pretty sure that's gone now. Tried rotating and saving on my comp but it's not working, Im on a mac... Until thenI figure it out you are are gonna have to turn your heads to the left or something....

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Do I smell lawsuit?

Do I smell lawsuit?

Alright Lune....that's it...you'll be hearing from my lawyer then. I think I injured my neck looking at your sideways pictures! ROFL!
cheinhospital.jpeg

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Bubble that stuff with some Earth Juice BB. Then you wont have your hand in a steaming pile of shit like the rest of us organic fanatics.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
lol zero you gotta have some tough skin around here... if your up to it, you have to stick around and prove yourself to cocktail frank. no one else. hes the head cheeseface around here.... and though he might wanna touch you in inappropriate areas, you just have to grin and bear it. we like to do some hazing around here.... if your tough enough, you might turn a dirty piece of coal into a diamond.

shame on the rest of you. you should be ashamed of yourselves. nah just kidding the manties were funny as hell.

everyone pics look great.. hopefully ill get off my lazy asshole and take some good pics of the last run for you guys.. everyone is lookin freakin stellar. i find myself just standing there staring.

MoneyMike, u still got a hankerin for flo? lemmy know.

ugh yeah.......what it is fucker's?............big game today at 6.............

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
FL reprensent! Been cold asa hell down here huh swamp?
good vibes

Geeeze! I aint wittitt. I dont know how you northern cats do it. Then again, I bet you dont survive long down here in August either. Never get used to that heat and humidity. I have friends from Phoenix that complain and sweat balls here in August. Cant hide from it.

I fucking saw ice outside. Fucking ice!!!!!!! WTF??!!!!

I gotta go soak my balls in a hot bath.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL swamp....I think Im farther south than you man. ur cold the other night was lowest 49 deg.
How goes it cracky? dig me new siggy?....heh
good vibes all

BETcopysoffMTV

coo

coo

damn, lotta east coasters good to see you guys doing your thing. cocktail frank big up on the idear and spreading lovely cuts.. its hot on east coast that y the west hogs the shine.. all good though one day law will change and we take it back .. go steelers in the super bowl.. peace dudes

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked in on the new arrivals and it looks like there will be some Flo (dj's cut) and Genius added to the roster in the future. I am ex-fucking-static about this!

In my whole ganja career, my ultimate goal was to bring the super chronic to the table in my area. Nothing but beasters and dirt weed here. Having my very own fat ass sack of REAL blueberry nuggets is like winning the fucking pot powerball for me. Flo has been a strain of mystery and admiration for a helluva long time.

Guys, I havent checked on cuttings this much before, ever. I must have checked in on these things more than I scratch my balls the past two weeks. Seeing roots today was like my first tittyfuck. Was a great sense of accomplishment!

Mrs. Swamp is attention starved now, and complaining that I love the plants more than her. She might know that if it come down to it, I might choose them over her.

I guess I will donate her a piece of the pimpstick and get her to sleep so I can continuously beat off while looking at my freshly rooted Flo and BB cuttings.

Anybody have any expirience with the Genius???? I got three cuts to root, so it looks like I will be blooming a couple shortly. What to expect?? How does she taste???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts