What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cellardweller

feelin all warm and fuzzy I am right about now..
All of my love and vibes goin out to the whole damn fam right now!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To All!!

Please be safe through this holiday season,
~cd
and for anyone interested, I just updated my thread.

asher1er

Veteran
Folks the next 2 weeks or so are quiet time for me i'll be in and out on the boards just trying to stay upto date.. for those in my hood know the xmas n start of the near year period is a very active time with the alphabet boys :badday:

Positive vibes to O wishing her and the fam a merry xmas and happy new year!!

same goes to the rest of the fam, you boys stay safe and outta trouble! have a good christmas with the family and a happy new year!! :joint:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish all you F.U.C.K.E.R.S happy holidaze. Glad to have ya back CD! Pics are acting up for me, so Ill post some candy shots of the pull later.....
be safe, and good vibes

U

UBER21

Same here Happy Holihaze to all the fam...have a safe and very smokefilled new year....peace Jah bless.... :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
381.gif

merryxmass.gif

decemb2.jpg

LMFAO.......

happy holiDAZE F.A.M.
be safe-T-

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

hope u have a great day whit lots of gifts :) xmas over for me , now im loading up for new years evening :) i hope i get to rember it this year :D

LMAO

this year i got a book from paddi hehe its a book whit letters to the police / gouverment / banks etc

this was used for a hold up hahahahaha he didten got away whit it doh hehe i feel sorry for him

trusselbrev.jpg

It says " only major labels soon! I am armed and have a hangover."

second letter reads ..... "this is a bank robbery give me 100,000 in cash or i rape me your director" lol

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidaze to all! Don't forget to keep sending K+ to those that need it most. Outkast, Cellardweller...

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
kallenavndk said:
this was used for a hold up hahahahaha he didten got away whit it doh hehe i feel sorry for him

That's because he used that letter in the United States....the teller just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders in complete confusion.
He should've known that they're not fluent in Danish here (unless that's an apple or a cheese Danish).

Alright peeples...it was exhausting running from thread to thread to shout out a merry ho, ho...so I'm droppin' my good cheer right here.

Open your presents and let's get it ON!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Two girls...one CUP!

Two girls...one CUP!

Gonna' throw this idea out and see what transpires:

Anyone in the F.A.M. ever consider doing a F.U.C.K.E.M. Cup?

I know this idea gives the mods the willies, so for the purposes of staying "safe and green", I'm gonna now just gonna say it would hypothetically be in "Amsterdam"...ROFL. There, everyone happy now?

How much needs to be said about an idea such as this? You're either down for it, or you're not. I think it's implicitly understood there would be all the associated hijinks and mayhem you'd expect from such an event. I'd have to say for the squeamish and those with weak constitutions: My suspicion is there will be at least 1 alpaca that can jump through a firey hoop after imbibing ketamine...
alpaca123.jpg

other assorted animals, exotic dancers...
6226_1.jpg

clowns with nitrous balloon animals...
clown-balloon.jpg

electric koolaid acid punch...OH YEAH!
KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2.gif

the usual fare.

Amsterdam, yeah...that's the ticket.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.