What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
cellardweller said:
...well I never said that you had ta stop growin...but dont you really think there will come a day when you do pass the "golden truncheon" down to it's rightful heir?

Yup.. To that new grand kid you had bouncing on your lap.. someones gotta keep the family biz running :muahaha:

good to see everyone doing well, havent had time to take any pics been busy as hell havent even gone in the room since friday... i'll take a peak in there today :joint:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost got my 50 posts, says I can only post every 5 min.
Anyway, to touch on the mushy, I am new HERE, some of you may know me from other boards as whiskeytango, snsstealth, point being, I can tell you
FUCKEM guys are pretty good guys. We ALL share a love of something that helps millions, but can still get us in jail. Says a lot about people like us.
Good vibes to you all.....
OVERGROW THE EAST COAST
:headbange

East Coast grower here, just wanted to give a shout out to all you F.U.C.K.E.M. members. Keep up the amazing growing, it is something to aspire to achieve. The level of skill some of you have is incredible and it's great to see it get noticed. Ass kickin work everybody!!

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Sup Fam!!! It's good to be back again...and with an update. Below you'll see some shots of the few gals I pulled on the 16th when I returned from my trips. The extra few days were good to the plants with the minor exception of some HID burn on my ERSB. I cut out the "bad" parts on her and proceeded to trim the rest of the nugs...so without further adieu:

Left to right: Opium, ERSB & Ice Cream

Left to right: Ice Cream, ERSB & Opium

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Close-up

More Ed...with the consumate friend of all gardeners: the Ladybug!

Paradise Seeds: Ice Cream 1st time out!!! Eager to taste it...

More creamy goodness!

Soooo tasty lookin...

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Baskin Robbins!!!

Super-ultra-hyper-macro of Ice Cream....very sparkly.

Paradise Seeds: Opium

This gal really is something special!

First time flowering completed and I'm really juiced...

can't get enough of this broad...

Everything's set to dry and I'm sooooooooo tempted to microwave a nugget of that opium. I can't possibly express how dank she is upclose and personal. As a matter of fact I believe I may have lucked out and gotten the phenotype the breeder referred to as "the totem". The smell does have overtones of grape, we'll see how she tastes. As far as Ice Cream is concerned, I'm lovin' the resin but I'd like a bit more density. We'll have to see how she smokes to see if she's got a long term spot reserved. Peace out!​

U

UBER21

must spread rep around b4 giving it to accessndx again blah....blah...lol.. looking danky bro

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin stinks! Same to FUCKEM as well. Gorgeous bud pron you guys have, wanna share a lil id yall dont mind:headbange
Jawdrop

2x10 Flowering room

23in 2 branch Church...1.5zips!

Jawdrop clones taken yesterday...healthy lookin fuckers huh?

TRUNK on the 37in Church below

Church

Flowering JD clones

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still learnin the differences between forums so forgive me uber, but I edited and named em for ya!

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Uber man, that Jawdrop is a pheno of my Hindu Kush female x Black Indica male that WT selected for quality. Plan to see some more work with that one from this end of the East Coast too ;)

U

UBER21

whiskeytango420 said:
Still learnin the differences between forums so forgive me uber, but I edited and named em for ya!

Ah no problem man we were all there at one point or another :)....looking dope none the less....

Stinky hey babes how are ya....thanks for the lineage breakdown looks tasty...Catch any stripers yet or toooo cold for ya...lol

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Eh, cold don't bother me none. I'm hot blooded. Check it and see... *grooooooan
Problem is lack of time. When I figure out how to use dip-n-gro to clone myself, and make a small army of clone-minions to do all my projects... lol

How you been man?

U

UBER21

lmao....I been good hun...trying to finish this batch off clones im running then im going to pop some seeds that really need my attention....Tried calling O a few times but no response hope she is ok....Are u still cheffing it up in the kitchen.....lol

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Yeah, when I actually have an excuse and time to cook, which is rare. Hence the clone army. Check my gallery; I've been documenting my better-looking meals lately. Also in the munchie mansion. There's a tutorial there for something sicknasty made of cow wrapped in pig. One of these days, probably after the holidays, I'll be doing another cocktail/dinner party and will keep all the Massholes (and our neighbors) posted.
If you manage to get in touch with O give her my best wishes, willya?

U

UBER21

Sounds good will deff check it out.....Yeah no prob I know she is going thru tough times right now hope her and the family are ok though....

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stinkyattic said:
Uber man, that Jawdrop is a pheno of my Hindu Kush female x Black Indica male that WT selected for quality. Plan to see some more work with that one from this end of the East Coast too ;)

...and so the queen shall...(bows) lol
I got a male from the NCDG so it will be crossing the jawdrop, and I am selfing the jawdrop. So beans will be forthcoming. Wish I could hand ya a tray o clones, lol..... :rasta:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
WT I mean I still have original beans from the cross and both parents. I'm going to be fiddling with them over the winter. As I said... winter is fer makin beanz! :D

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stinkyattic said:
WT I mean I still have original beans from the cross and both parents. I'm going to be fiddling with them over the winter. As I said... winter is fer makin beanz! :D
oooooooooooooooooh......well, humph!

:rasta:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
wow man, that pole is a monster. no joke. K+ but im out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts