What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal#1

Conserve SC or Monterey Garden & Insect spray contain Spinosad A&D ...three uses on the same set of plants per year. Also controls cucumber and potato beetles

K

kallenavndk

yeah frank hehe the pictures the last ones is one plant whit two purple buds hehe the rest is green :)
But whit all the weed i toke on them girls no wonders thet are a bit fuckt hehe :laughing:

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Just some quick shots of ERSB dried 1 week ready for curing. Just about 2 oz.....averaging 23.95 gms/plant (1 was 19.9, the other 28 solid). Not bad for two decent sized gals sharing a 250 HPS with other dames and we're not including any popcorn or larf (there's really none of that). Eager to start pullin' more by flowering more of her simultaneously (up to 4 a month). I swear I was stoned for hours today. She's still a bit chlorophyl-ish tasting, but once again it's an abundance of fruit flavors...with an immediate "up" rush. As opposed to other strains, this one heightens your senses and awareness immediately. Instead of hovering around the xbox or the tube, I got on the phone, did some things I would normally procrastinate in doing. Then I got settled into a body high about 1 hour in.....where you just feel comfortable doing practically anything. 2 hours in I'm freaking ready to eat anything that's not nailed down....and the smirk kicks in (that always gets me in trouble with the broad...she thinks I'm up to something evil :sasmokin:). Just when I think I'm gonna crash from carbo-loading...I realize my stone hasn't diminished significantly at all. That feeling persists for an indeterminate period of time (but believe me I'm gonna nail down the exact parameters)...This is definitely not a late night smoke unless you WANT to stay awake (hell, it's 3:52 am and I can't F-ing goto sleep because of this stuff!!!:woohoo:). This is actually the perfect strain for getting that morning coffee and starting your day. It's also great for a mid-afternoon break if you have to work. When Ed described this as "Creative" and "Light hearted" I wasn't sure what he was driving at....I'd have to modify that description to include "Highly energetic" and "Enlightening". It's so odd to have a strain that does that instead of just crushing me into the couch without mercy (although there are times when that's exactly what I'm going for...). Anyway, without further ado I give you some Quick shots of my ERSB:

leap270

accessndx said:
Just some quick shots of ERSB dried 1 week ready for curing. Just about 2 oz.....averaging 23.95 gms/plant (1 was 19.9, the other 28 solid). Not bad for two decent sized gals sharing a 250 HPS with other dames and we're not including any popcorn or larf (there's really none of that). Eager to start pullin' more by flowering more of her simultaneously (up to 4 a month). I swear I was stoned for hours today. She's still a bit chlorophyl-ish tasting, but once again it's an abundance of fruit flavors...with an immediate "up" rush. As opposed to other strains, this one heightens your senses and awareness immediately. Instead of hovering around the xbox or the tube, I got on the phone, did some things I would normally procrastinate in doing. Then I got settled into a body high about 1 hour in.....where you just feel comfortable doing practically anything. 2 hours in I'm freaking ready to eat anything that's not nailed down....and the smirk kicks in (that always gets me in trouble with the broad...she thinks I'm up to something evil :sasmokin:). Just when I think I'm gonna crash from carbo-loading...I realize my stone hasn't diminished significantly at all. That feeling persists for an indeterminate period of time (but believe me I'm gonna nail down the exact parameters)...This is definitely not a late night smoke unless you WANT to stay awake (hell, it's 3:52 am and I can't F-ing goto sleep because of this stuff!!!:woohoo:). This is actually the perfect strain for getting that morning coffee and starting your day. It's also great for a mid-afternoon break if you have to work. When Ed described this as "Creative" and "Light hearted" I wasn't sure what he was driving at....I'd have to modify that description to include "Highly energetic" and "Enlightening". It's so odd to have a strain that does that instead of just crushing me into the couch without mercy (although there are times when that's exactly what I'm going for...). Anyway, without further ado I give you some Quick shots of my ERSB:

great nugs. question what is ersb stand for. sounds like some killer smoke i'd be interested in. also do you normally chop plant down when they are just cloudy cause i see no amber. i'm not trying to flame at all cause i am kind of questioning when i should chop my strawberry coughs by DP. i'm in the tri-state area. this is my first grow. 400 watt cool tube in a dr60 with 4in votex fan. sorry about the shitty pictures.

can anybody recommend a cheap camera that would do a better job for pictures?

well here are mine from a week ago. now they are at 6 weeks in flower:

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
leap270 said:
great nugs. question what is ersb stand for. sounds like some killer smoke i'd be interested in. also do you normally chop plant down when they are just cloudy cause i see no amber. i'm not trying to flame at all cause i am kind of questioning when i should chop my strawberry coughs by DP.
Thanks leap! ERSB stands for "Ed Rosenthal Super Bud". It's a strain sold by Sensi Seed Bank. As far as when I chop down plants there are two answers to that question: 1) I use the breeder's recommended grow times as a general rule of thumb. 2) I watch to see approximately 85% of the pistils or "hairs" change color and curl up. I don't look directly at the trichomes, although this seems like a fairly accurate method of judging ripeness.
I like to think of my grows as being similar to old school "italian cooking". I do it sometimes one way, other times another....I generally try to use my eyes, nose and an aggregation of all my senses to judge when to pull...and I handle cooking much the same way. I couldn't tell you exactly when to chop down your Strawberry cough...but I'm sure someone else here will have some info. on that and be able to assist in some capacity.
As far as not being able to see my images better to judge macros of the trichomes: that's just me getting the hang of my camera still. As Frank has said before: "My camera skills are weaksauce". I try to do my best, but there are people in the family that take shots good enough for any magazine.

Peace out bro.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Looking lovely:redface: everyone!!

Here´s some from my closet of fuckin DOOOM!

Just induced Sweettooth#1, 1 try with her..

Some Powerplant..

EDIT: Kallen, check out my NH x Purps thread, they are just for you brother man :wink:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

heheh doom thats make me think of the game hehe i think i want to play it to day hehe thanks for reminding me herp :)

K

kallenavndk

then send them chicks out on the field to work the plough then they learn to stay out of your room of doom
i thred that bitch like 7up i newer had i newer will

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

access,The ERSB looks really good and Im glad you have something a lil different to smoke, remembering what you said about having a tolerance to other smoke.. From that little smoke report, it sounds like you found a short finishing sativa dom. Did you keep any cuts of that particular plant?
Herbalistic I like the way that ST is lookin for ya! You always have some crazy lookin stuff!

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Kallen, trust me bretren I will ;= However, what´s that talk about you treat a bitch like 7up, when you are tossed under your companions "morning slipper"?:biglaugh: Just kiddin, you can neva eva compare real foxy lady who got her head right into a partybitch :2cents: Btw, your women of choice must be great, looks like you can live it up quite freely so to speak.. Peace to you & your family, you ppl stay strongest ok?

CellarDwellar -> THANKS, I also got some scary lookin shit of the pics I took for Kallen, my own cross Neville´s Haze x Purps..

It seems that the Purps didnt bring the flowatime down even a bit after looking budstructure... Check out that crazy resin production in such an early & tender stage, my bet is that she is going to be straight cannaseur smoke after looking those trics, straight sativa trics with small head and full of them and this is only DA beginning of flowa, bout 3+ weeks..

These are the babies I cut off from her growing VERY vigorously and I mean VERY!!!

Keep pimpin them hoes up and really make them assimilate that they SHOULD PRODUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin off the hook everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to rep up.
i'll be back later with some ...peace

accessndx

Veteran
cellardweller said:
access,The ERSB looks really good and Im glad you have something a lil different to smoke, remembering what you said about having a tolerance to other smoke.. From that little smoke report, it sounds like you found a short finishing sativa dom. Did you keep any cuts of that particular plant?

Cella: thanks for the kind words as always. Yeah, I have been rather tolerant of the "other" stuff 'round these parts lately...and was eagerly awaiting something novel. The last Ed I had was sucked down in a short time because I wanted to turn people on to the flavor and experience. Glad it wasn't a "fluke". As far as keeping cuts of gals I like; that's a no-brainer. I'll ALWAYS keep cuts of things I like. I think I've mentioned that before I started cracking beans again, that I was clone dependent. I would grow out the same strain and pull trades with other people....I had 2 dependable phenotypes of that Long Island Old School which to tell you the truth, in spite of my tolerance to it lately, I'm eager to grow out again. It's a crippling high that puts you on your ass. The plant is so vigorous and healthy. Cloning it is a snap and this thing could live in a radioactive wasteland without bad results. My friend that gifted me the beans initially is satisfied growing just 1 phenotype of that particular strain. He insists that he has never developed a tolerance and that it's just as good as any cup winner or even better. I always scoffed at the idea and told him "variety is the spice of life"....I'd go from a 10/10 weed to a 5/10 just for a "change" when the 10/10 gets old...
Don't get me wrong...I'm not LOOKING for a 5/10....it's just that if you've had the same strain for a long while, it's great to try anything different...
You get that "new" high and tolerance matters little. Given the choice, I'd always be looking for the 10/10 1 hitta quitta. My friend who loves the Long Island Old School phenotype #1 judges the potency of any strain by rolling up a joint, taking 1 to 2 hits and putting it out. He doesn't want to smoke anything that doesn't get him ripped in 1 hit. I've always told him he's a "pot snob" and that he forgoes alot of other nice stuff because of this limitation. He jokingly admits he is indeed picky.
So cuts are "available" forevermore (unless I find something better).
I'm going through a phase right now looking for a handfull of nice varieties that I want to keep and rotate through. I'm keeping both phenotypes of L.I.O.S. (Long island...), I'm definitely hanging onto ERSB, I shitcanned Papaya & Da Purps (notice no extensive pictures or descriptions of those gals...they blew in a nutshell). I'm watching the Opium and Ice Cream develop. Whereas I was initially very impressed with the rapid growth of Ice Cream, she's starting to look more "sativa" in her growth pattern. That's not inherently bad, but they hardly do well under smaller light setups. The good and interesting thing about Ice Cream is she has crystals developing on top of crystals, and their piling up. I rarely see that...just a uniform layer that's frosty or not...not piles of resin buidling up like a snowfall. If she puts out resin like that, she may be good to keep around just for my head. The Opium on the other hand is developing with standard to good resin production, but the shape and size of the buds as well as the "smell I just can't place" has me more interested. If she smokes as well as she appears to look, she's gettin' kept.
As soon as this thrip infestation is under control, I'll be putting 2 phenotypes of Lavender into rotation as well as 1 phenotype of Big Bud. I'm actually hoping one of these gals tuns out to be male cause I'm lookin' for pollen to cross everything with. Wouldn't mind seeing a "Big Ed" or a "Big Lavender" or a "Super Long Island Old School".
With those as well as the generous offers from family and other peeps for cuts, I think I'll have a stabile bank of gals to choose from thus ending my stoner boredom.

By the way: no joke..I didn't get to sleep until 8am. After I left that post at around 4am...I had the bright idea of sparking another joint....and watching the tube since I was amped up anyway with no hope of sleep in site.

That ERSB is like green cocaine.

K

kallenavndk

green cocaine :)
something u can smoke ?

weed1jpg1.jpg

damnwhataface.jpg

black betty

custommadebike.jpg

custommadebikejpg1.jpg

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaaaa Kal looks like a ass kicker pipe right there bro...great pics as usual bro.

access sounds like you really liked the outcome of ur ersb,good man.
im gonna go to the grow shop today and pick this up ...

i cant get the pic to pop up for some reason so heres the link..

http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=53051

im bout to see about learnin the water systems seems like the easiest one to learn is ebb and flow,and that one seems to be my stilo.
i'll get back at ya F.A.M. peace

accessndx

Veteran
T: Thanks, I do like her. Good luck with the ebb & flow...you got questions, anything I can help with...just shout it out. I love Ebb and flow...it's sooooo easy and so turnkey.

Kall: That first picture with the double lighter action is nuts. The second picture with you "recoiling" from the smoke is rather funny...I don't think I've ever seen that expression on your face before!!! LOL. Must be some good sh*t.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
access right on bro.one quick ? what nutes are easiest to use for ebb and flow?
i was gonna get the A-N sensi pro stuff because its like mix it and forget it,it stabilzes itself and everything...problem is i cant find nowhere to get it in the states idk if you can help me out with that but id appreciate it F.A.M.
the pot size is only 2 gallon with that setup but im thinkin it dont really matter i'll still be able to get the weight up in them...its like 2 gallons of space for roots the way i see it ,no dirt in the way.and no more watering once i master this shit!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll get it though...peace

Status
Not open for further replies.