What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WeldFlash420

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kallenavndk again. Its amazing the colorations of yours and paddi's plants. K+++++ to you all but KAL that B3n7/erdpurt is off the hook bro, bravo. Shine on and have a great weekend all F.U.C.K.E.R.'s...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kal them are some trees yo,ur gonna need paul bunyan to axe them babies down for ya bro.K+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tp all the F.A.M. you guys make a mf proud to be a part of this movement fasho!!!

heres a few right quick...

jilly beans

strawberry cough

ffa

bpp

the white

blueberry

mango haze

thanks to the F.U.C.K.E.R.S. that gave me the chance to drow these out you guys are the bomb...these are just a few i still have everything else goin strong still in veg as well.updates to come as it gets interesting...
peace

peterpan

Veteran
You guys got it going on man. Great show. First thread I go to and see what the skinny is.Thanks for keeping it real, Peace

click on pics if you whaT them bigger

asher1er

Veteran
far from bud shots but here ya go :joint:

various strains rooting up

29868DSC00989.JPG

first plant i ever tried in coco.. bliss.. i'll be flowering her out, she will be a challange as she is much bigger then the rest of the clones in the room :bashhead:

29868DSC00984.JPG

before the flood..

snowdog x sd ibl, green crack, and Ghost og is in there aswell :joint:

29868DSC00987.JPG

im not a multi strain guy and wont be making different batches of food for the strains so they will all go on one recipe.. we will see how they do

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pix everyone :jump: Kallen Lovin' the purps Bro! MoneyMike What strain is that in your pix? Tonatiuh, asher1er, and peterpan, great pix brothas

S

stoned teacher

Hey folks...some incredible stuff here on the east coast.....great to see. I don't see it around my parts...maybe I'm just not in the loop...

I'm still aspiring to fuckem status, but wanted to come say hello to everybody anyway.

Got RO water midway through this grow and figuring out nutes and ph is much easier now, it's been a big part of my problems in the past...I'm hoping it really comes through on the next grow and might get a better camera oneday....

casey jones with blowfish behind it

blowfish midplant..

Green Force

current grow day 23 ^

last grow near end ^

This is how i rolll =) EDIT: upgrades not in photo's
8" vortex 747 cfm pulling hoods, 6" vortex 449 cfm with carbon filter pulling room

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just noticed that bro bear.
GF, did i invite you in the club?
XXXXX
cant say i did.
get that shit out of yer sig.
pushy prick, stay the heck out the thread too.
just take it upon yourself and do whatever you want?
we dont need members like that.
good luck in yer journeys, but they wont be here.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i am right in the middle of mixing up about 100gal of LC's mix
always use a coffee bean grinder for my dolomite
but my moter just burned out on me :cuss:

question is how do you guys crush your pellets ?
i did a search or three, but i am afraid that feature has always escaped me for the most part

thanks
:smoweed:

B

BaBaBooeyVT

Brother Bear said:
well i am right in the middle of mixing up about 100gal of LC's mix
always use a coffee bean grinder for my dolomite
but my moter just burned out on me :cuss:

question is how do you guys crush your pellets ?
i did a search or three, but i am afraid that feature has always escaped me for the most part

thanks
:smoweed:
before i got a grinder i put a little in a bag then wrap in newspaper and beat the shit out of it with a hammer :bashhead:

D

Don Cotyle

SWEET NUGS BROs!!!

I trimed my Bagseed Log Bonsai out today, 70 days in, 50% cloudy!

Main stem growing out the Log, looks like an old man trying to pull himself out of the ground

and a couple bud shots

Peace and chicken grease, Don

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup F.A.M. just poppin in to holla ,that shit looks real nice don,way to bonzai that chica my man.looks like some healthy buds too .
stoned teacher,nicw pics too bro.everyone way to rep it up
peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.