What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UBER21

kallenavndk said:
lovely spoon weldflash

d9b0e00a8180b967_o.jpg

kALLEN always entertaining the crowd.....hahahha...... :muahaha:

xOOx

damn he gets around! just last night i was a little high walkin thru times square, good thing i had my camera ..

xoox

K

kallenavndk

Yeah main i was every where she said :) lets me spread the word of tha holy earp man world wide

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics everyone,kal you always are puttin a cool as spin to the pics.

hey F.A.M. you know were gonna have to keep on reppin extra hard in this piece now that the big man is layin it down....F.U.C.K.E.M. dont skip a beat yo,nomatter how much our comrad will be missed,i know youll still be around CF,but you know what i mean yo...
we gotta keep this thread top shelf and eastcoast pride drippin from the seems F.A.M.
im down for a farewell party fasho,but i have a feeling we'll be throwin a welcome back CF party before too long hehehe,growin is addictive yo,i know i couldnt put my ph pen down for long :muahaha:

so on that note let me drop a few nugz on the table :wink:

heres me goin to battle in the veg room,full clip of avid in hand...i think i got some stowaways on a few cuts i got,no bigie problem solved.hittem with the big guns off the ripper.battle suit...check.

and some random shots some bd and blueberry...

does this look like flames to you guys? some fire fasho;)

check out this freek

thats the freeky fuzzball top..

and this is the stem,its like a rectangle not a circle,wierd shit yo,from a clone of bubbleberry and i never had a plant like this before.

heres the stem on the main stalk from one angle,

and heres the same part of the same stem from the other angle ,look how wide it is

crazy huh...peace fam-F.U.C.K.E.M.- for life...Tonatiuh.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
thetokemaster said:
LOve the Giesha pimp thread........what the heck is that stuff & where does one get some beaners???????
C99 "grapefruit pheno"XOriental Express"TrainwreckXThai".....H3AD Seed's.......should be releasing soon....keep an eye out....excellent daytime smoke..........MOneY
josey's cuts shot at vegas........sourbubble bx grindhouse

and also a josey bud........appliacia green crackXtres dog.......

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to potparty again.

Most excellent dude...most excellent. Loving the shots of that sour bubble.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea the sourbubble and the og kush are some dank ass shots bro

"must get post count up and rep up all the F.A.M." :muahaha:

asher1er

Veteran
nice pics everyone..

potparty, dry shots looking good!

must spread rep before giving to ..kallen, potparty, tona blah fuckin blah ya'll get the point :muahaha:

stay safe :joint:

W

WeldFlash420

Sorry to hear they threw the clamp down on the N&J's thread, theres always gotta be trolls fuckin shit up.... anyways have a splendid weekend fellow F.U.C.K.E.Mers!

L

Lune TNS

I think that we are all sorry to see that they clamped down on that thread... the thread was very bold and that's needed for the progress of our ganja culture... personally Im sick of having admins around here treating us like children... I think it's time to move to a new home anyway... peace all...

C

cellardweller

young thumb your heart is in the right place methinks.
I am really not sorry that thread is gone myself as it was mostly useless bickering. I do agree that any forward steps towards decrim. or legalization need to be aggressive, but not on these boards.
~c

accessndx

Veteran
Lune TNS said:
I think that we are all sorry to see that they clamped down on that thread... the thread was very bold and that's needed for the progress of our ganja culture... personally Im sick of having admins around here treating us like children... I think it's time to move to a new home anyway... peace all...

ANOTHER PERSON CALLING IT QUITS?!!? GTFOH!!!! :nono:
You've gotta be kidding me....
First off: if the admins want to close a thread or censor flaming...that's all fine and good. I think they're just trying to curb the insanity and get things back to what this site is about: marijuana culture and growing.
Second: I'd hardly call that thread "bold". The concept behind N&J is...but the flaming and b.s. associated with the drama isn't. I don't personally know O or TOH, but I can guess that they would be absolutely horrified by the crap slung back and forth.
Third: The entire argument was circular....some bad vibes went down because some gear was taken....that's understandable. The "guilty" party was exonerated AT THE EVENT by everyone that was concerned. The rest of the arguments ensued between unrelated people commenting about it after the fact and their variant opinions on the subject.
Fourth: I don't understand the entire mentality of "calling it quits" because someone locked down a thread...So far I've seen you, the Leader and a bunch of other people infer that it's "game over" resultingly.

Time to toughen up man. You can come back to this place 60 years from now and I'll still be here to tool on ya and show you what's growing...

L

Lune TNS

They didnt close the thread because of the flaming... not even close... read oldpinks post in the "where is the nugs and jugs thread" thread, which was also locked...

and Im not leaving the internet, Im jsut sick of the BS involved with icmag, and find another place much more hospitable ... if youre going to tell me to gtfo over that, well then I don't have much to say to you at all... I am not trying to stir the pot (nor have I ever done so)...

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
Alright Lune...you don't have to throw a hissy fit man. I'm trying to tell you that you're a valued contributor to this site. Why else do you think I would freak when people say they're leaving and such....
I'm not going to say anything more except it would be sad to see ya' go over some silly crap.

Edit: I read Old Pink's post. I still maintain that nothing would have happend were it not for the rampant flaming. The thread garnished alot of attention and spilled over into chat where alot of people were hit repeatedly with the details. Now of course Old Pink and the admins. are going to say that there are repeated violations of the of the site's regulations....what else can they say? For a fact there's tons of stuff throughout the site that violates the regs...and it only gets banned when it becomes a persistent security threat or really annoying.

So meetings between folks for "JUGS" isn't a problem. It apparently is an issue when we get together for "NUGS" anyplace except Amsterdam.

What about the threads that talk about U.S. customs and beans? You don't think it's a security breach when people openly discuss their bean orders....and then state how it came through customs and other places all fine and dandy? Or when people express concern that things got pinched coming into the country and they get the infamous green tape? If the administrators want to follow the letter of the law concerning the site regs...those threads would be trashed....and any thread concerning seeds in the U.S. (EVEN IN MED. STATES) would have the kibosh put on them because it's against Federal law. End of story. That thread was taken down for a combination of reasons, and the rationale given was that it was a security breach.....

I buy that explanation, but only partially and under duress. I don't want to rock the boat any further. But know when you're being fed a line.

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Sorry I've been away for a bit. Awesome pix everyone! :jump:
WeldFlash420 What is that suga coated bitty ya got there? She looks tastey!
Stay safe all :rasta:

W

WeldFlash420

Hey Vin! Its a Jillybean nuglet there, and yes the Bubba is looking great so far!

asher1er

Veteran
sometimes i wonder if some people around here got real life situations they gotta deal with? :nono:

fuck all the bickering n drama

whats good Lune? hope all has been well on your end.. Dont let the shit get to ya that goes for anyone in here aswell..da fuck you gonna stress some online shit for? dont know about ya'll but i got real deal situations to stress to be to worried about whos babysitting and the board nazi's n shit :fsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.