What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
Art, Pp, Y, Kallen n everyone nice pics keep it up :joint:

like i said

F.U.C.K.E.M.

29868DSC00959.jpg

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Y: Kallen had it right, potparty runs a Single cola (most strains) S.O.G. That's just trellis netting so he doesn't have to stake each individual plant.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Quick shots from tonight

Quick shots from tonight

Some quick shots from tonight:​

K

kallenavndk

asher1er said:
Art, Pp, Y, Kallen n everyone nice pics keep it up :joint:

like i said

F.U.C.K.E.M.

29868DSC00959.jpg

uhhh i see it was lights hehe
But about the scooter i manage to brake just in time :muahaha: Nice bud picture if i had more rep i send some but you guys need to wait but i will send some :rasta:

Y

YwouldntI

alrigh ash i didnt even see that post fam,ur gonnabe havin spaceships comin to see where all that light is comin from lookin like the mothership!
rep givin yo.peace -Y-

access gummy shots bro how long they got left bruh?

Back-X-ing

What it happening to Florida? Why are we going backwards? I know more people breaking down shop then setting up. The new 25 plant law fucking blows. Is anybody else not feel as safe anymore. Do you guys feel that this new law has affected the Commercial Miami haze market yet. I know my connects have shut down shop after 11 years of legendary commercial setups in Miami. I have heard more people say " It's not the time anymore". Is this just my circle, or is everybody having similar problems?

J

jipedestran

Pot Party---Nice Pics Hope you are doing well.

Kallen---Ever been to Christiania? i saw a really cool show on Globe Trekker about Denmark.

Asher-- I like it. FUCKEM

art--sorry i forgot very nice outdoor plot you have coming along there. i am sure you will have a good fall.

I got some harvest pics coming, found cord for cam just need time for wife to be away.

peace
jip

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Hey Jipe i visit christania 5-6 time on a year :) i have some pictures from the national cannabis march we started on christinia 2 min then i post :rasta:

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
YwouldntI said:
access gummy shots bro how long they got left bruh?

If I'm going purely by time estimated to flower by the breeder....I'd have to say by the 11th....

However, I don't want to jump the gun...there's an extra 5 day window. Sensi says 55-65 days. The 11th will be a full 60.

So, the question is: what do YOU think. Looking kinda ripe? My impression is that it could go longer....but I wanted to check in with the family.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Giaahhh -Y- :headbange:

Kallen, spded, ashe1er & others -> thanks!!

Would like to race you with my Chinese bride Kallen, only if we do it at YOUR garden and smoke some well cured + 1 year Neville´s Haze resins :D

Had a one big party at weekend and now as the monday is turning evening, I still regret for not keepin it strictly natural :bashhead:

Btw... We did end up starting 3 Destroyer x PurpleKush, 4 Powerplant x Destroyer, 1 Purps x PurpleKush & only one Triangle x NL x LK x PureKush....

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Herp im fresh :) me casa es su casa :)

This is one of Christiania entrence and i found some kewl green guys you maybe know :)

startchristania.jpg

Dont Panic its organic :)

startchristania2.jpg

Old Man puff puff puffin tha earp :D

rgman.jpg

And dam he made alot of smoke lmao he is only getting 60 i think .......

rgman2.jpg

And then we fire up a lots of ganja sticks stop all trafik and walk to the castle where all the big boss´ is :) and then we stopt and fire up some more :)

march1.jpg

march3.jpg

march4.jpg

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

awesome time it looks like kal.
yeah i know those faces;) good to have friends so close and be overthere where yo can live free for real huh.nice bro.
next time i go to the dam i'll let ya know maybe we can meet there or somethin yo.peace -Y-

Status
Not open for further replies.