What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HA! Where those all in there when I came by sis? Didnt think twice about that dumspter...lol

good vibes

that strawberry cough was stoooooooooney:friends:

noreaga

stripsteaks and mixtapes a breitling with a big face
picture.php

Red_Nine

O, that was awesome. I saw that and could only think...stoner ingenuity at it's finest. Seriously, that's was brilliant. Now watch next year, you'll start seeing every f.u.c.k.e.m. house on the block with big dumpsters outside,lol. Nice looking plants as well. Don't want the trash can getting all the credit.

noreaga, I love the colors. Do the pistils stay that color when they are dried? I've always loved buds with pink and purple pistils.

C

cellardweller

same thing with me whiskey..when I saw it I just about shit..didn't even smell anything..well except for what was comin offa me..:muahaha:
props to NOKUY for his trashcan as it started all of it..:respect:

Mrs.Pthway

Absolutely brilliant O!! The guy down the street had one sitting outside almost all summer. Thought he was re-doing the inside of his house.....but now it makes me think twice....ha ha!! Mad props for thinkin that one up!!!

noreaga -- those are some beautiful colors!! I hope to someday have something that gets pretty colors!!! So jealous!!

To the rest of ya ---- happy smokin!!!! :joint:

noreaga

O, that was awesome. I saw that and could only think...stoner ingenuity at it's finest. Seriously, that's was brilliant. Now watch next year, you'll start seeing every f.u.c.k.e.m. house on the block with big dumpsters outside,lol. Nice looking plants as well. Don't want the trash can getting all the credit.

noreaga, I love the colors. Do the pistils stay that color when they are dried? I've always loved buds with pink and purple pistils.

i can only hope those stay purple dude it would look so sick, some have been goin orange but im definitely doin a re-veg.. no questionnn about that

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Casey Jones from the chop last night

Casey Jones from the chop last night

I think this plant will end up being right around 3 ozs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

kallenavndk

5leg , Nice pics you been uploading latly :woohoo: Thank u champ.
Nor ya killing it to broski (well ya in irak so whats else to do :laughing:), Love the coulor on her ,Big time :woohoo: ...

To the rest ,Lurkers ,fam and two hotties stay safe n high

C

cellardweller

nice pics guys! looks like Jack Frost got a hold a yer goods a bit early 5L'er..:laughing:
how long did ya have to veg casey to get her to throw them 3 zippers at ya swampy? someone just gave me the rundown on the phenos and I think that would be the diesel pheno you have?? mine is leaning train..smaller sized buds, but sour as hell..starting to turn purple too!! :woohoo:

So mama O gave me some cookie dough lasst week and I had to add it to some regular dough to get em to be cookies and not little budder puddles..not that theres anything wrong with that..and so after dropping cookies I was licking the spoon and the bowl, waiting for the cookies to finish licking the spoon again, ate like 2 cookies Friday night and 3 more last night..so so so high right now..this is my favorite kind of high too! lasts all day with just a puff here n a puff there..not completely couched anymore but leveled off nicely..oil is all but gone..more coming..gonna do a full tut too..peeps need to know how to make this..the right way, as I was shown..thanks guys!!

peacenpot,
~dubs

Status
Not open for further replies.