Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nuggetshiner

Nuggetshiner

Hey mon, I was able to aquire some candy99 and blazing cindy to test. First wanted to say thanks and wanted to say I appreciate new genetics. Out of 24 seeds, 23 sprouted. 3 were culled because of bad soil most likely. Found like 9 or 10 males and kept 1 to make some seeds with certain females. He was a stout individual and was fastest to show sign of sex. I kept 1 female clone of the candy99. I wish I had kept a cutting of a couple blazing cindy. But I did make the seeds so not alls lost.
First 4 pictures are of some BC females. Lots of sweet smells mixed with spices and sativa pheno's. Look like most of them would be over 75 day to get mature. More like 85 plus. But once they start flowering heavy, the weight gets put on. I've yet to puff any but am getting close like within 3 weeks. I'll be back with a smoke report.

Attachments

• BC1.jpg
    BC1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 11
  • BC2.jpg
    BC2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 11
  • BC4.jpg
    BC4.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Grape Ape
    Grape Ape
    80.8 KB · Views: 17

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Candy99 female kept. Was fast and has some nice frost and density. Made many seeds with this one for future projects. The smell is strong and ssweet/skunky. The picture isnt the greatest but you can get the idea she has nice structure.
Also dropping a pic off for the chemdawg freeks. It's something I made with the Bluebubble male crossed into Chem4. I didn't get a cutting cause it was just a plain ole tester seed. But now kinda wishing i had a cut. haha, way she goes. Plenty more beans to play with. Just wanted to show how wicked it looks.
Well peace out guys. Hope alls well with all the fams and newbs. Be back later with some more updates.

Attachments

• Candy99.jpg
    Candy99.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 16
  • chemberry.jpg
    chemberry.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 13
C

cellardweller

wooooooooooot! yeah ..that was a blast Bear! thankin you for the hospitality too..
so after getting home, I took and made that run I posted earlier, but I knew there was a way to make it all nice and creamy and get all the tane out in a very short amount of time..I had seen it done, but had forgotten exactly what to do..I took that honey blob, and under some direction from MOneY, had at it again..this is what came out..

picture.php

:abduct:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Damn you guys and your BHO! haha. That shit looks SSSIIIIIICK!

I've only tried a couple small quick wash ISO extraction which yielded some darker hash that bubbled very well on a screen. Not the strongest or tastiest but it definately beat out smoking 10 grams of trim.I'm not growing on that huge of a scale yet but when i have the resources to dedicate a plant or two to BHO making i'll definately take the plunge and buy some equipment.

Red - hash making is easy man. Alcohol isn't very dangerous to be honest. Unless you're working around an open flame, there isn't much to be worried about. Alcohol isn't as spontaneously combusting as butane is. Butane you have to make sure that you're in a well-exhausted area.
All quick wash iso is is putting the material in a jar with some alcohol, shaking it for 10 seconds, filtering out the big stuff, then filtering the liquid through unbleached coffee filter. pour onto a tray to let evap. couple hours next to a fan and you scrape and enjoy! The only worries are in material collecting and measurement. How much alcohol to use, having a durable plate you can scrape that can hold the volume of alcohol you used

Another thing, you asked about the peat pellets. I started to use them when i came back. I figured it was an easy thing to transplant into hydrton. I've had good luck with them. I'm running about 80% or so but only because i've only taken like 20 cuts and a few havent made it. I soak the pellets in 6.5ph water, take a cutting, dip it in rootech and allow it to sit for a couple minutes. stick it in the peat and let it go. I've had roots from vigorous plants such as Pa Bubba Haze male, SSH 3 and 2 and ChemDD3 show signs of roots in just over a week. The others took from 1.5-2 weeks to shoot roots out of the pellet. I don't use a heating pad but i'm sure it would've helped if i did.

Btw i've been taking a couple WW nugs every day to see if it makes a difference in high. There should be a few semi-dry nugs around so i'll try to take a few pics.

- SubN

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Always nice to hear about the FAM hookin up from afar! Sorry that it wasn't under the most pleasant cercumstances though. Good vibes all around!
Great hash pix guys.
Chili berkster: Welcome. Nice grow n show :rasta:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
WW day 60
picture.php

i took down the main cola today so i'll post some pics of that beauty when it's dry. bout a week i'm guessing.

- SubN

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey Chilli the candy99 are looking real freeking nice,
If you don't mind what kind of flowering times were you getting with the candy99?

I have 2 differant phenos in a 1 quart chinese soup container,
and as of today they are 30 days in to flower. what does ya think.

Hey cd and bearing looking good brother's

Foothills and spaded nice nuggage brother's

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Besides the aluminum you guys scraped into that BHO w/ the razor from that mint case or whatever, it looks awesome, even betta after the whipping. You guys should find a small glass container or somethin....

Just lookin out fer yer health and all boys

Red_Nine

Peat, that Crayola is bangin'! I know whiskey get's the credit for finding the cut, but you have really done her proud. She's a beauty.

SubN, that WW looks so much like my Keystone strain from back in the day. I know there's some pics in the early part of the Tri State thread, I'll try to dig some up and post 'em. I never was sure exactly the makeup of it, it was an accidental cross. Looks nice bro.

C

cellardweller

Besides the aluminum you guys scraped into that BHO w/ the razor from that mint case or whatever, it looks awesome, even betta after the whipping. You guys should find a small glass container or somethin....

Just lookin out fer yer health and all boys

inc..it was Bears tin I swear! :laughing: but thanks for the tip and lookin out man! :respect:

I bet ya this doesn't have any aluminum innnit though..IPiT n me made this here bubble tonight from his trim..one of the fam let me borrow his bubblebags and if he had bigger tits I woulda kissed him! :laughing: :noway:
73u
picture.php

speak of the devil..oh hey Hydro! good seein you postin them Candy's bro! they look fantastic as does the rest of the girls..can't wait to see them candy's finish..:muahaha:

Peat..I'm not surprised at how well you kept that Crayola inside the lines man..perfection yet again! :woohoo: sicksicksick!

keep that frost comin fam..this thread is just layin track!

peacenpot,
~dubs

..and can we all chip in and get Tona a @%$# damn f.u.c.k.i.n.g. computer please??????

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greeting Fam :wave:
Soon the harvest !!! :woohoo:
At the end, after all the problems it has gained weight nicely :woohoo:
The evening will be updated :yes:
I let them smoke head ! lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:kos::kos::kos:

FMS

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to radvancan again. Stellar job Bro! Stellar!
Cellar: Some tasty looking hash there.
Peat: Crayola eh? Color your world Bro! Well done :rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.