What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Red Nine: Ya mon. I have had both side by side. I dropped the bubba pretty much in favor of this. They are pretty much identical but the MK beats bubba in yield and flavor. Although I think the bubba is a wee bit more potent. But the this shit tastes, I dont mind taking an extra rip to get me there. It is really good pot and having her, I dont miss my bubba at all.

They are no doubt from the same seedstock. As is the Pure Kush, which I dropped this summer in favor of the MK.

They say that Bubba,MK,PK are 70 day strains. But they look pretty ripe now. Just waiting for that flavor to build up. I have never personally taken any of them to 70 days. But this round is going the full distance. I wanna see if anything major happens in that extra week.

Red_Nine

Damn Swamp, that's some pretty strong words,lol. I've grown the PK and the Bubba, never MK. I've taken the PK and Bubba each at 55, 60, 65 and 70 days. I tended to like it around 60-65 myself. The Bubba just put me on my ass at 70. I know what you mean about looking ripe. I'm gonna have to try the MK for sure now, because Bubba is one of my favorite tasting strains of all time. And I'm like you, I'm into taste. But I'll take your word for it, I know you know your shit. Thanks for the info, you just added another to my list,lol, it's never ending.

Red_Nine

Bear, Red was stoned, that's what had me confused. I know we all posted at the same time,lmao. I should have wrote "CF" and wouldn't have caused any confusion.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well I did live in florida when I was a kid untill I was 10 Yold.
then the family moved to south texas.

I wanna move back to florida someday in the future.:abduct:

anyway heres my hawaiian skunk OD plant.

Red_Nine

cheesebuds...Nice looking plant. Thanks for posting the pics. At least you have some east coast blood in you, that counts for something,lol. Hawaiian skunk OD, huh? Do you have any info on her? Flower time, smell, taste, yield? Did you grow her from seed or clone? We love that kind of info around these parts. As long as you are a productive participant, you're welcome here. We don't do the drama thing, we're just some chill ladies and gents that enjoy growing, smoking and talking about fine cannabis.:joint:

C

cellardweller

lmfao @ youse guys..

nice shots #1 cheese..bienvenidos..

took some shots tonight.things are finally coming along..:woohoo:

first up..nuggetshiners Golden Cindy..extremely uniform..they are going into the bottles Sunday night..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next up..nuggetshiners Sterling Widow that I took to f2 and hope to take the SSH female pheno to f3 with the SSH male pheno I have..

picture.php

picture.php

SSH pheno.. i think..

picture.php

picture.php

( I can just hear doobie cursing me now!)

ok next up is a sampling of ogka x bluebubble from a friend..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok whats next here..I think I have some pics of some snowdog..had three beans..they all went female on me :woohoo: ..gonna have to reveg her as I didn't save any clones..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whew..man takin all these pics is alot of work..next up we have some bubblef.u.c.k.s.

picture.php

picture.php

con't next post..

C

cellardweller

and now some random crapola..1st a practise in bonsai..

picture.php

MSS
picture.php

messin with some casey..
picture.php

mystery strain
picture.php

ok guys..hope ya all enjoyed..
peacenpot,
~dubs

Last edited:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
some early outdoor samples.
due to circumstances beyond our control.
these samples represent about 66 days of flowering and had at least another two weeks to go
....but.......
anyways....
its been a while so i wanted ta stop in n drop the fam a line. looks like things are crankin along for "y'all."

hope all is well!

chemdawgddxkillingfields(green)andKillingFieldsF3(purple)

-cap
:smoke:

Red_Nine

cellar, hubcap, peat, you guys are doing great. Always love the pics. Whiskey Tango has found a killer strain with the Crayola, and Peat is friggin rockin it! Any of you guys and girls that havn't checked out his thread, get over there now! He's got some beautiful plants over there. His Querkle is looking dank as well.

K

kallenavndk

Yeah Fam doing it and im lovin it...Cd Nics chopsticks them Sterlings good luck whit tha bonzai hope she be a lil thigt girlie soon,Tango grats whit the discovery of af pheno, Peat the hard workin man, great pic broski is that the new Pheno ???,Cheesebud tha half breed , the hawaian skunk is looking hot as hell :)

Puffin whit Cindiesel :yeahthats

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Prinsses x Erdpurt

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99/dc x B3n7/erdpurt/Royal Dane, Biggest in plot i have is 232 cm :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GreenHouse Fuck up....Have anybody seen a gal like this before Maybe ?? I wonder if it might be the Purps ?

picture.php

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Kallen:your plants are looking great!
Kallen said:
cd: im liking the bonsai project! looking forward to watching that progress for sure :rasta;

peat: WOW that crayola looks amazing! looks like a frosty girl and colorful as anything.
Peat said:
hubcap: looks like you should be getting a nice harvest in with plenty of variety!

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a few days at the exit of the work I came back, so I got a few shots for fam ........ :woohoo::woohoo:
Smells nice smell and gathers more weight .... be good buds ......:yes:
AfganSkunk/Herijuana #7
picture.php

AfganSkunk/Herijuana #10
picture.php

AfganSkunk/Herijuana #7
picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
:D

:D

hey fam shit's been looking mighty tight since ive taken my hiatius....standing Ovation to my brethren...........droppin some pic's.....more later.......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Money: Those shots are F.U.C.K.I.N. sizzlin' bro....what the hell strains r those?

Status
Not open for further replies.