iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Sweet...:joint:

Looks good NS :yes:

picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Tona we know u have some from ya sleves soon ....

Silverdog makes me hungry 4 a fatty so no pics :D im out Great job Ns ....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
What up U, thanks bruh! :wave: To be honest, I really don't know what the background is on PC. I'm pretty certain it's an Urkle cross b/c she grows very similarto Urkle and the Nancy Botwin (Urkle x Romulan) I have, but Urkle crossed to what I don't know...? I'll have to do a lil research to find out I guess...

Heres a couple more angles of that Purple Cream and a few shots of another Bio-Diesel I have in flower.

Purple Cream
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bio-Diesel #4

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Sup John? The public piss on your parade and tell you it's raining?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay UP JiP...Fuck em hard...

5LG...you got those girls right...perfectly trained and stripped homie..:D

Kallen, Igro! niCE!!! NuggetShiner...godddddamnnn! gorgeous

Let's smoke.
picture.php

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Longtime no see/talk Fam :wave:

Been on somekind of break, but I started new & bigger grow in new room and my first diary, ever :redface: Nice to see so many cool cats ova here!!!!

Im at veg & seedling state now, so extracts have to be OK!

Some potent oil I made last week, tiny amount and 1 hit from bong and the result:abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

Some homemade hashcoins from various, mixed resins, but potent fo shure!!
picture.php

picture.php

Sorry bout tha poor quality, but had to post this, co´s its melty, melty :yummy:
picture.php

Hashcoin made from Superskunk resin´s!
picture.php

+ some couple months cured (after press, before that resins were cured for months), very pungent & potent disc..
picture.php

Same disc, "laced" with imported, so called "Gold Seal Afghan"
picture.php

Kallen: You have sexed that PP x Destroyer yet?? Thanks SO much for testing it, it shouldnt let ya down mang..

Too many nice pics & strains showing in this thread to comment, K+K+K+ fo all + MAD :respect:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya People and

i came by to tell you all my Story...i know i've been MIA but it all got its reasons.
i have fallen in a small depression and notthing works ....garden and house...everything is going wrong.....and on top i see that our mate cellard is catching up for 3 place in IC experience ...LOL
no serious ....i think i need a sabatical or something.

first thing that went wrong is that i got the notion to move house in the next couple of months.this came very suddeny and i rented a place.
but with all the costs i can't build new rooms in that place...so it could be i need to stop growng for a while

Nhow then it started with the gf leaving me.....i handled that quite easy with a reggae festival....but after the meds @ that place i felt realy down...
i think i came home with a huge depression from the Drugs...i normallly don't do them anymore...but i wanted to forget everything......wrong move i made there....

Nhow....few days passed...and the depression woz quite easy to handle for a few days ....untill i went down to the growroom...
after neglecting it a bit with the whole situation..i found out that most of my new strains trew nanners
COS.....AHK......casey jones all trew nanners....thus pollinating the whole room......

no need to say all my projects are FUCKED! and the plants too...i realy wanted to share with my friends but all seeds will be tossed
so my friends i realy don't feel like posting up these times...i hope you understand..

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep your head up core.
we all go thru ups and downs.
just try to not let the downs keep you down for too long!
things will get better, they always do, stay positive and upbeat.
we are all here for ya brother.

J

jwop

things will pan out ... they always do

just because your plate seems full doesn't mean the food is bad!!

keep on CORE sir ... s'all good

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Sorry to hear of your troubles brother Core. Stay positive and and I bet you'll be back stronger than before.

My old man always told me "Son, when you reach the end of your rope....tie a knot and hang on".....so tie that knot and hang on Core!!!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Core keep your head up man.. shit always seems to happen to the good people.. i know shit always happens to me..

Hey F.U.C.K.ers here are some more shots of the chamber.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Attachments

• AG13-w9.jpg
    AG13-w9.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Dabney-w7.jpg
    Dabney-w7.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 12
  • GreenCrack-w6.jpg
    GreenCrack-w6.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 13
  • JacksCleaner-w5.jpg
    JacksCleaner-w5.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 11

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Everyone's killin' it constantly....what else could you expect from the F.A.M. (and pledges!).

Core: CF's right...there's ups, there's downs. You stay the course, things will turn around before ya' know it....nanners or not.....can't keep an excellent grower down....as far as broads are concerned...they make up like 50% of the rest of the population...I'm sure you'll find another that floats your boat. In the meantime...I'm gonna drop your theme song here....Eric Clapton's "The Core": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvWn7rEXR6Q

You listen to that stuff.....burn a fatty, things will be better than good! :friends:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Yeah Core,...Like Ax said...chin up brother.
Good jam and better advice.

Besides,things could be worse....THIS dude fell off the stage in front of a packed house on Broadway.Poor,happy-go-lucky muthabumper...

Peace,

Gro

This one if for you Core....

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.