What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
no i did not taste it... didnt seem like something i should do. kinda skeeves me out.

the white round spot in the third pic is what was left after i pulled one off.. not really damaged to plant, but small white circle..

Last edited:

xOOx

prob a scale insect under the white circle, they cover themselves with armor like shit so u cant kill em or eat em.. but its prob ok to taste the honeydew, it may actually be good for ya. scale is hard to kill, need systemetic insecticide, cause spraying won't go thru the armor..

xoox

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres some bubba we harvested a cpl of days ago....yummers
All your pics are sooooo jaw droppingly beautiful!! love this thread :D

Cheese.

Cheese.

Cheese my buddy just finished about a week ago

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Endo, i never seen nothing like that before :chin:
please tell us what it is when you do find out :yes:

very nice Mrs. B :wave:
FoothillsFarmer :rasta:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Endo: It appears that your plants have contracted herpes simplex 3. I TOLD YOU NOT TO F.U.C.K. your plants anymore man!!! SMOKE THE PLANTS.....no hanky panky bro. It's NOT O.K. to bend them over and rape them like they're in prison man.......

It's either that or genital warts......

I'm going to send you a prescription for Zovirax.....any time you have a break-out on your privates....please apply it and refrain from having intercourse for a few days. And please....for god's sake....disclose the fact you have an STD to whoever you happen to "get jiggy with". Remember....they're sleeping with everyone you've ever slept with. You prolly picked that thing up from sleeping with one of Arjan's girls....they're dirty ya' know....

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
LOL!!!!!! accsess your so fucked up had me on the floor.

And now 3 days from soaking the seeds.
I give you candy 99.
BTW dam great pics everyone.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.......

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
i posted the problem in another thread and like stated it seems to be scale bugs. luckily im ready for harvest so im just going to bleach everything and get started all over again. thanks for helping guys.

access. i asked you not to give away my secrets.. that was in confidence... oh well. now you all know how to grow awesome pot.. so everyone drop your drawers and love your plants today.

so if it is scale, what they secrete is called honeydew? and its edible, possibly even smokeable. does it contain sap from the plant? that would contain thc? sounds interesting.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Damn Endo, that's some crazy looking chit mang.....:fsu:

These FUCKERS in here are crazy too :woohoo:

Since our man NS has been droppin in and doing his thang for the FAM, I thought I would drop a couple pics of his work and thank my boy for puttin' me down :respect:

Sterling Widow F2's @ 32(ish) days flower....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And my Skunky Ladies @ 37 days...

picture.php

picture.php

Peace all,

Gro :joint:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I would also like to thank NS for his genoerosity.
And to show him what I plan on doing with his beans.:joint:

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO.......

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
at the risk of sounding like an idiot..i thought scale we're light brown maybe tan bugs..sap suckers...those are the only kind i've seen..but i'm no bug expert ..

whats up F.A.M.!! We just had puppies!! Im just waiting for whiskeytango to get back over with his camera to show ya'll the newest edition to OUR f.a.m.i.l.y.! sooo stoked!! 4 males, 1 female...

YAY! I freaking love puppies... can you bottle some of that cute puppy smell and send it over!
Good luck with the new f.a.m.i.l.y. members, may they not eat you out of house and home!
RESPEKT!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
hey there F.U.C.K.E.R.s damn yall got it going on.. nice to see.. hope you dont mind me posting some pics.. i have a bunch of elite clones and make seeds too.... but enough of that ... Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts