What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cellardweller

lovin the albino and Cores 008 strait to 12/12 kal...
and headie,it looks like ur doin ur mango haze a lil better then i did yo,its bomb smoke yo,if you take it 14 weeks its even better then it is at 12...
...nice bb cracky,monster girl aight.
ans Mm that happy brother looks super greasy brotha :respect:
but i tried and tried and cant figure out what the 2nd pic is,thought it was a beer?
peace F.A.M. ...-T-

14 weeks.. :muahaha: :yoinks: :abduct: :laughing:
..and for BHO, that is super clear! what a great color it has..no wonder they call it honey.. mmmmm... :drool:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya know i still have never smoked on BHO
:chin: guess i gotta get a tube and try it out soon !!
hella nice pictures my friends :respect:

pthway4

Man this place is a primo exhibit!!!

Man this place is a primo exhibit!!!

Of course...go figure mostly the FUCKEM crew, hats off fellas....here's a pic of my latest..I will get more up tomorow...they are really starting to swell..
Sorry about the color
day 43
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
mango haze....
picture.php

picture.php

ThA BLacK!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...........haze...........................$.......................

headimonster

lovin the albino and Cores 008 strait to 12/12 kal...
and headie,it looks like ur doin ur mango haze a lil better then i did yo,its bomb smoke yo,if you take it 14 weeks its even better then it is at 12...
...nice bb cracky,monster girl aight.
ans Mm that happy brother looks super greasy brotha :respect:
but i tried and tried and cant figure out what the 2nd pic is,thought it was a beer?
peace F.A.M. ...-T-

i was gonna take er to probably right around 90.....cant wait to put er in my jar.....lovin every second of it...

$--- black is pure sativa mess :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mm your mango looks way fatter then mine did,i only got golf ball ize buds so far on all mine i flowered...must be doin something wrong over here on my end.could you tell me how you treated her durin flower?like nutes ,no nutes water barely water yatta yatta...that girl looks bad ass bro :respect:
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
u gotta pinch and vegg HARD!.....i got another about to go in.;)..just feed her the regular stuff....AN monkey juice...carboload....pbp!....and allot of love:]....not too much N,when she tell's me i give her a sip....i don't even have any idea how old she is..."flowering"that is....still packin' flower's thou......acually just hit her with some hydroplex,so we should be seing some real action shortly.........don't worry bro,you will get her where you want her to be....just let her do her thing,pinch!...MOneY
oh yeah the black does not like direct light imo,just the mango like's a bit more of the ray's than the black...
today ive noticed the black is getting heavier early......good things....

headimonster

right on - black sounds like the perfect side strain for the garden, just for head smokes :) - - - - yeah tha mango i feed her light, i am usuing Humboldt Nutes, and they have a heady organic 0-0-22, i foliar'd with that, she definatley tells ya when she wants some N, but not too much, i feel ike if u slam her too hard, she is def. gonna stop growin for a day or two....most pure sativas seem to be that way IMO---i dont have chunks like money's but fixna to have some nice chunks regardless....she seems to love lots of water, more than anything else in the garden, probably cuz the damn roots keep growin until the pot is filled up....hmmm, maybe gonna try to put a mango or two outside this year, in a PHATTY gallons...stay tuned :)

K

kallenavndk

MM tha black is mental my friend i hope 4 u she is as potent as she is fat and bushy ...:D

pth...Nice gal to, Fashion :D love it ...

Mrs.baba icm finest , them tiny Bubbles make me happy ..

Maffe is a Bho master and i my self cant wait 4 my harvest to come ina de barn then i deffenly make him help me make some goodies like that

Grow girlies u gonna be bho :D

Plotet.jpg

plotto.jpg

Cores 008

cores-2.jpg

Auto ak47

ak47male.jpg

ak47.jpg

G13/white widow x Sour diesel/Durban

G13hy.jpg

newtop.jpg

pthway4

Thanks to all from fairy tale land!!!!

Thanks to all from fairy tale land!!!!

It is my land of make believe!!!
I got one more pic for here...hope u enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Peat

F.U.C.K.E.M.

F.U.C.K.E.M.

16 wk SSH

picture.php

A little bubble hash. (mostly from JLP's SDOG)

picture.php

Nice thread. :D

:rasta:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work F.U.C.K.E.R.S....Serious family jewels in here...

Kallen- that Albino seedling pic is priceless bro! Real rarity...

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
peat your ssh look's DAnK!16 wks huh?...i like your style mang.......got some more shot's coming shortly....anyone seen ureap?hope your ok brotha'....

AmishFarmer

Looking good everyone.Here is an unknown mix.I had a G13 x Diesel and Green Goddess go a little hermie and put out a few flowers,so I had some random seeds here and there.I didn't keep track of the mother or anything,just piled them up.Amish mix is what i call them.Planted 3 seeds.This is the best one at around day 48.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs B :wave: nice BHO
always appreciated pictures of that candy
just kills me to know how its made :yeahthatsstill i should start saving my very best trim to make some HA

:respect: nice pictures all around my friends :friends:

MOFO :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

:smoweed:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
BrotherBear.....i use lower sites and most of the time i throw some flower's in every now and again,it's worth it......trust me!.........

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh i am sure it is :woohoo:
hey do you have a tube man ?

think i remember them being cheap priced or easy to build one

Status
Not open for further replies.