F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flower shots...

these come down real soon...like any day...4 bubbas,2 ffa,1 ghani x chem d and 1 mofo

ghani x chem d

picture.php

bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ffa

picture.php

cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bpp
picture.php

peace-T-

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Lookin tight as hell Tona!
You should put that BPP on wheels with a screen man, she is a BEAST!
I bet if you spread her out a bit for a even canopy you'd get close to a half p easy.

keep the pics comin yo

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Took down an Alien Kush today
A little early but im runnin out ;)

Actually im suprised how she performed being in the condition she was so early-on. Props.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- SubN

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good fellaz...wiish i didnt lose my lucifer...she was a nice chika and i only got to run her once.
alien lookin tight too yo.

spaded i need to spread her out some but idk how much more i can go,shes already hoggin uup a 1 k by herself,i think ill get more then a 1/2...finger crossed.

keep up the good work brothers.
peace-T-

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Tona - haha, That's what i was sayin when i saw her i was like OMG DAT BITCH HUUUGE! Im jealous of course, that bitch is gonna put on weight like Oprah. Thanks for the props on the Alien, she's shiny and stuff but not so stand-out special. That cheese is nice man. Props on the Bubba too, im KILLIN it with this RDWC run. I can't another week or so when she really starts packing on the weight. Pics will follow fa SHO!

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Lookin mighty frosty there Ax :)

Here's a few shots from today.

Alien chopped hanging for 1day
picture.php

picture.php

babies
Some unhappy MNS SSH on the left(gotta up-pot them)
on the right there is Larry OG, Stardawg, Sour Dubb and CD/SD
picture.php

Sams Skunkhaze 4 plants flipped to 12/12 sexing and will up-plant Fems and keep the males in isolation for pollen.
Sorry bout the HPS, didn't have time to turn light off/on
picture.php

Double D day 50
picture.php

picture.php

Bubba day 41
Hey, she's not lookin to happy right now with some browning of the leaves. Any of you Bubba/hydro gurus know whats up? ppm - 800-900, pH swings from 5.6-6.1. Too hot?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- SubN

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Bubba day 41
Hey, she's not lookin to happy right now with some browning of the leaves. Any of you Bubba/hydro gurus know whats up? ppm - 800-900, pH swings from 5.6-6.1. Too hot?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- SubN

Killer garden as usual Spaded, :tiphat:.

Hmmm, not sure I'd say I'm any sort of expert.......but my guess from those picks would be Ca def. E.C. range sounds good, so does pH. You using straight Maxibloom? Those bubbas look rather happy minus the few effected leaves.

The orange inter-venous spotting in the 3rd pic makes me say that. I have 1 Wifi in RDWC showing a few of those orange spots as well, Ca def, @ day 49 flower. This is with having 160ppm base water, 4-5mL/gal Micro & 2-3ml/gal Cal-Mag...........bitch just loves her Ca.

Just my experience with kushes in DWC, extra fast growth, they suck up their Ca really quick.

Nice group of babies too!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks BI! Yep, straight Maxi. I dont know the ppm of my tap water but i use it right outta the tap. I let the pH swing from 5.6-6.1 and bring it back down. PPM rose above 1k but i flushed the system and remixed to 800-900 ppm.

They're healthy otherwise, just wondering why they're stressing now.

- SubN

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Salute to the G-men

Salute to the G-men

they talked the talk and then walked the walk ...... true swagger. Eli truly is a class act, thought Ahmad Bradshaw hit some BHO the way he fell into the end zone at the end. Well from the grid iron dirt (astroturf) to the real thing Pro mix.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Here comes the river card

Here comes the river card

Feeling like i'm on the treadmill tryna keep up with you cats, everybody's gear is looking exceptional.
wave.gif

How bout those New York Football Giants? Damn if Eli didn't suddenly look 8ft. tall at that press conference,well played,sir. :tiphat:

Floppin' my cards

AfghanixChemD

picture.php

picture.php

Some younger girls, 3+weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NLA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php