What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Without a doubt, it's not all shits n giggles all the time, but it is part of the never ending learning curve and will make you a better grower.Gotta like dude's moxy and happy go lucky attitude.

A solid maintenance routine will keep those little bastards at bay,Icky.:spanky:

Some more purple stuff.

Deep Chunk - Tom Hill

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,

SSM :joint:

TicalionStalion

lol DF,i do show pics when i got bugs,just so peeps can ride with me while i eradicate them bitches....as a matter of fact im war'n w thrips now...spinosad next if the azomax didnt bust their asses....
i cant help it if the pics always look perfect,im a perfectionist ;)

:muahaha:

peace-T-

T - I had THE WORST thrip infestation last year...the worst. I had 8 giant shrubs in 7 gal smart pots rdy to flower...had to scrap EVERYTHING before 12/12 because they were all fucked up and just not worthy. Im a perfectionist aswell lol, if my run isnt goin PERFECT, or atleast close, or fixable...ill scrap it all.

anyway, the point im tryin to get at is nothing worked for me w the nazi army of thrips except the hot shots no pest strips. I used to always keep one in the garden, then a hadnt for a few years and go figure thats when i started seeing bugs. anyway man, go get urself 3-4 of those no pest strips from lowes or the depot and cut ur exaust for a little while, let that shit build up and youll gas those fuckers right off! after a few hrs I could look at a leaf and see them dead, just blew them right off the leaf. THAT was the only way I got RID of the fucking thrips bro. if all else fails, try those. they will not hurt ur plants, only every single bug in sight...and possibly you if you huff them fuckers LOL. nah but for real, try it out bro. trust.

pz F.U.C.K.E.R.S

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the tip tical,you kno now tht you say somethin,seems i use to keep them strips around more too and i had alot less issues,seems to me now tht i think about it.ill get some of them joints tomorrow...got to go get some more soil anyways....cant show these pics till im done w the upgrade and some x planting....:D
peace-T-

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Every time I think I want to let this one go, I give her one more run.

NLA - NLxAmhaze 5 weeks

Raddy's gear has always been solid

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just tryna keep my nose to the grindstone :ying:

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Can't wait to bake it up

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Icky those things you have circled could be mites, especially the one on the right that seems to be on a web. Looking for their webbing is an important step in discovering them. There is a thread here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=171657 that provides a lot of info on them, this image I dug out of my archives for you to refer to when trying to determine the size of the little bastards..I hate um! Good luck..DD

CF sorry I'll try not to infest the thread....I'm posting only one pic to help Icky...

picture.php

Thats a POTM for sure... is it new pic? has it been entered before?

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
ssm you are killing it.

Usual S---as well.

just re-lit my flowering room the other day...only a matter of time and proper husbandry

peace
jip

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a POTM for sure... is it new pic? has it been entered before?
Poppy thanks for considering it. It has never been posted here at IC before this. In my archives of a shoot I did with an Canon MPE 65mm macro lense last fall. I'm not sure it qualifies as a good PoTM image. I thought it might help those that were unfamiliar with how small these little mites are. Cheers...DD

family jewels, always been afraid to come in here thinking it was a ball-sac thread..j/k...nice work all..ill post my jewels for you all..this way you kno what they are..

P

Peat

Yeah!
Keep in rollin FAM! :respect:

Lovin that colorful DC, SSM! :toohot:

Chaco's ECSD x Nev Hz
picture.php

Retardo's Casey Jones x F13
picture.php

picture.php

I

ickybuds2012

:thank you: DD .. i never thought those mites are so small .. i was looking for bigger spiders no wonder i never found them jajajaj :wave:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=67577

phillthy i bet if you take some pics with the grow lighs off and the cam flash on,,, the lovely color of those ladies would be able to run wild... looking frO.Osty !

mad pics F.U.C.K.F.A.mily :blowbubbles:

at last , clean buds :jump: :thank you: :tiphat:

DSC08666.jpg

DSC08640.jpg

:smoweed:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a LITTLE push on 'em there BI...ehehehe!

Enjoy seeing that scrog fill in and frost up... :respect:

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
What's shakin' F.A.M.? :wave:

Been awhile so I figured I drop a few current pics..

OG cross from seed via MeltingPot
picture.php
[/url]

picture.php
[/url]

picture.php
[/url]

Super Lemon Haze
picture.php
[/url]

picture.php
[/url]

picture.php
[/url]

picture.php
[/url]

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Yeah i second that Phil.
Nice shots 5LG, those sure are some really nice lookin ladies! Good Lord! How does that SLH smoke???

BI - You kill me with that scrog, man. You know just how to fill er in! Lem Chem and Wifi, very nice!

- SubN

Status
Not open for further replies.