What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathmandu

hows that skelly smell money? heard its one of the closest things left to an rks type aroma.....true or no?
thanks for the shots everyone :)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
sorry kathmandu...we think she's a g13/HP...no rks in this plant..:(....but that's not to say it's somewhere else...:)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Warning F.U.C.K.S.: I have a birdhouse oil dome!!!

Warning F.U.C.K.S.: I have a birdhouse oil dome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXWKO-EBgc&feature=related
Surely this is a sign of incredible things to come, but I gotta say that I am extremely impressed by the quality and utility of the "Kenny" Birdhouse Oil Dome. As Puddin' suggested first and foremost: there's no moving parts, it's a deconstructed and minimalistic concentrate device. It's not pretentious, and is small enough to take on the road with you. Don't get me wrong: I love my HMK rig and curves from Aqualabs....but what you see is definitely another alternative, and awesome in it's own right. Big thanks to glassstyle.biz, a vendor here at IC as well as Tako who sells his gear through that vendor. I don't have much time for pictures, but I expect that there'll be future installments to depict my utter joy and awe.
Since it's the daytime and I have to be somewhat functional, I decided a slice of Super Ed Rosenth-oil would keep me hoppin'.
In the interim, I'll share with you an excerpt of today's vaporous lunch. I'm cutting back on the carbs, and increasing my intake of oil:

picture.php

Strangers passing in the street
picture.php

By chance two separate glances meet
picture.php

And I am you and what I see is me

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine came this morning! Awesome that you have something to throw in it Ax, lmao...Soon enough I'll give mine the test..

Another thanks to Tako for gettin' em done!:)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Mine came this morning! Awesome that you have something to throw in it Ax, lmao...Soon enough I'll give mine the test..

Another thanks to Tako for gettin' em done!:)

I heard all about your morning shenanigans......good luck with the okief. It's pretty cranky without a cup of coffee at least...so I'd start out like that....LOL.

Any given day I could have some oil ready in about 30 mins. My tube is always packed and ready to roll right from the freezer.
All I need is some hot H20 and we're ready to go with a can o' tane.
As soon as the plate is safe to bring inside, the rest gets scraped while right on the stovetop. Makes it easy as pie to get the last drops of evil agglutinated.

SG: You could EASILY have one for 30 clams. And I HIGHLY suggest that anyone doing the concentrate route gets one. You won't be disappointed, and you can take that to the bank. Hit up Tako and glassstyle.biz banner here at IC.

P

Puddin'tane

Man Made Jewels

Man Made Jewels

This is what we got.. make sure to click the pics!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Though there is something to be said about both techniques of vaping oil, the birdhouse beats the Ti curve hands down in simplicity to use and smoothness of hits. :jump:
Another HUGE thank you to TAKO for getting them done!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup F.A.M. figured id slide thru after a late night yoppin these bitches down...
boutta blow up the spot right quick :D

bubba,72 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba,ffa in the tray,and agent orange on the right

picture.php

agent orange

picture.php

here goes a bubba nug i fast dried on my cable box for a couple days
picture.php

peace-T-

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Hey all you F-U-C-K-S, been awhile...Y'all still rockin' some sick lookin' stock i.c.
hope y'all are doin' good..
few shots of some chem ibl reservoir and gorilla grape...throw some true blueberry later she's really pretty, nice rose colored leaves..
anyway peace bros..G

Attachments

• Springtime 021.jpg
    Springtime 021.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Springtime 024.jpg
    Springtime 024.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi FAM !!! :wave: :tiphat:
Very good shots everyone :yes: :respect:
Also send in a long time a some shots of...................

ChemDogD/C99 (BigBud phen)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDogD/C99 (Bigbud phen) are moderate effects with long-lasting effects. :sasmokin:
The smoke is lightweight with sweet pineapple, skunk smell and taste.
Excellent yield and the buds are rock and full of resin. :bump:

:smoke out::smoke out::smoke out:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts