F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Diggin' ditches, buryin' bitches...

Diggin' ditches, buryin' bitches...

Yeah T, that ain't no lie maing...puttin' in work.

Workin' part-time here :D

Couple of randoms

picture.php

picture.php

Some dried HazeKush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe & high,

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Here are some close-up pix of four Bubblegum x Orient Express phenos from seed:

Pheno 1 (flowered 65 days):
Tv57b.jpg

Pheno 2 (flowered 81 days):
3Qru4.jpg

Pheno 3 (flowered 91 days):
1HCSi.jpg

Pheno 5 (flowered 73 days):
Axxch.jpg

Started under 600w, finished under 2x600w. Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom, Big Bud, Carbo Load, and Sensizyme. Also used Botanicare Blast-Off and Dynagrow Pro-Tekt.

asher1er

Veteran
Phenos 2 and 5 smell like an Asian schoolgirl vomiting into a sumo wrestler underwear full of burning hair.

And you outta all people would know what that smells like:laughing:

on another note..
good to see everyone in the fam smoking some real sticky:tiphat:

Tona how you like making salads with that thing? :bump:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz always appreciate the good words...
lookin nice too ssm,
you too LS...think i dont kno who you are huh...?... :D

ash,hehehe ya man salads all day,gonna make some salad bubble too here in a sec.
peace-T-

C

csedge

There's so much chronic in this thread I have never felt up to par to post pics here, but finaly I think I have something to stand with ya'all let me know what you think....!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
..mornin family

..mornin family

Ton you certainly got it goin on Bro..nice manicure! I keep sayin I'm gonna get some of that White someday..CS some healthy greasy lookin buds there. I see a new family member? Liquid? Welcome..you have some frosy nuggs there. Super Size..nice Hazekush..I bet that is taaaasty. Cheesebuds..good closeup pix ..sticky morsels aren't they.

I have a freind...yes...one....I am begining to consider him like family. He has this grow in California USA..the plants are in a very very windy area where the wind seemed to keep them small. But the quanity and quality is respectable...DD

asher1er

Veteran
ash,hehehe ya man salads all day,gonna make some salad bubble too here in a sec.
peace-T-

how's that trimmer work for you? im sure much quicker then hand trimming but how do you like the outcome? them boys made one thats powered now and has its own stand and shit..

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya bro it works real good,especialy on all the popcorn bs i woulda just tossed in the hashpile anyways...and the outcome aint bad at all,i havnt gotten any complaints at all...sheeeeiiiit bro i know it does a better job then i do afte a coupe hrs,hehe mf get to bein lazy aound a few hrs in :D
i seen that power joint on the site the other day for like the 6 piece no?
imma tell you like this,i put the right size socket,so it fits the handle and throw this jumpoff on a power drill and im spinnin like a mad man hehehehe....burnt my drill out like the 2nd time lol,was a old ass drill but i miss tht mf :D
ok im outty,cheese got me ramblin on the wake and bake tip.
peace-T-

P

Papa Blossom

swampdank is now Papa blossom.

swampdank is now Papa blossom.

To all of my friends who have grown with me over the past few years, I have changed my handle. A little this and that prompted the change (at least for now). Just wanted to say hello to all of you. Its been a little while since I have been around but I am still alive and well. I hope to be adding some helpful advice to those seeking it and still soaking it in from the masters. Of course it might be awhile before I can get PMs and such but I can say hello anyway.

I hope that all of you have been doing awesome since I last posted. It has been a strange year so far. From making the trek across country to losing my brother, I have done alot of growing up and some of you were along for the ride.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello and see how everybody is doing. Hell, drop me a line and let me know whats new. I dont have as much free time to cruise by everybodies page just yet, but you know I will holler atcha soon enough.

Happy growing everybody! Shit still makes me drool.

I have many great friends around these parts and appreciate all that you have done for me. I will be back in action when everything lines up for me. I just couldnt bear being so isolated from everybody.

I am off to do some posting so I can get my PMs and whatnot back. I cant wait to talk to some of the headz. Later FAM!

asher1er

Veteran
F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Tona, you keep pumpin them loads out n I'll see you in-line buying a rolling thunder soon :joint:

Blossom.. Whoever u might be glad to see u back around.. Fam is fam anything you need hollar.. I'm sure one of us will be able to look out for ya one way or another:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts