What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Radvanchamp this is a great show :thank you: Is the twin "the" twin seed u showed us a few days ago ? Crazy stuff but two gals in one that each provide 500 g thats alright whit me make it a ibl :jump:

Morning to the fam , stay safe n high i am i got Chronic mmmm its great smoke :bump:

Hello :wave:.
Not beans Siamese twin :bump:
Children still sprout :yes:
I do not know what it may be, but the seeds of my key long enough.
In this twin, I wonder, but I think that you will be both in humans, two indistinguishable plants. :tiphat:

N

NellaK

Crazy shit 4 sure my friend but where are the twin seed? did it die then ?

Chronic

Nice effect great daytime smoke , gentle taste :tiphat:

Stay safe n high

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful show F.A.M. crushin it like 20 tons...

osecret,,they are the Happy Brother BX1 seeds i dropped a while back ago,this is the keeper pheno,i believe they was x chem D ...look for the shorter pheno with the fat ass indy leafs....it will rok the shit outta you bro...
peace-T-

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Wow...you FUCKERS keep me strivin'...:joint:

Phenomonal show by all. :bow:

Couple from the back-side...

picture.php

picture.php

Hat's off to NuggetShiner for makin' this one possible...:wave: (And my Boy as well ;))

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,

SSM :bongsmi:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
LOL NellaK..ill bring some next time.
Heres a shot from the tent project...startin all these from seed in the hunt for some nice moms. Theres BubbaChunk F2, DC#4(Raco), X-18 bx1(Raco) and SourBubble bx4 from Grapevine in there.. The small white cups are a local OD sativa im startin for the OD season. Next to them are a single BasicBananaDog and a NHUxSSSDH from NellaK..hopin theyre fem.

picture.php

Stay Safe

N

NellaK

Great my friend Tent looking healthy ,
i think ladies :) i hope

Goooodmorning fam have a great day yall, Im out 4 school its great be back there :)
Stay safe nm high

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
killer looking bishes you all... I repeat killer looking bishes f.u.c.k.e.r.s. peace..

sackO

pthway4

I've been up to a little of this..
picture.php

...and a little of that..
picture.php

...keeping busy now helping a friend with advice and support....its a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it!!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellyeah Salty...I'm on some DWC these days too..

Pth, looking great man!

Here's a shot of Casey in DWC. No Flux Capacitator here, just had a new 2009 Calendar chillin' so I REUSED!
picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wowzERZ meltpoT that is a frosty sexay bish.. Great work as usual peace N puffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts