What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy F.U.C.K.I.N. New Year F.A.M.I.L.Y. be safe be high be what ya like :D thanks for inspiring a mf all year to keep at it strong and motivatin me to get to it when im lazy lol....happy 2010 F.U.C.K.E.R.S.
peace-T-
picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:wave: All the best to the whole FAM in the new year! I gotta agree w/Tona there ^^^
Thanks much for all your K+, support, the good times :friends: the kind gifts of gear :rasta: the encouragement, and the FUCKEM inspiration! :respect:
Stay safe n stoned my friends :joint:

L~B

Happy new years F.A.M.!!!! My resolution is to keep a clean bong.... It's the only thing I know I won't fail at...lol... Peace in the new year F.U.C.K.E.R.S!!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Happy new years F.A.M.!!!! My resolution is to keep a clean bong.... It's the only thing I know I won't fail at...lol... Peace in the new year F.U.C.K.E.R.S!!

total failure in my case. i just can't keep up.

up doing first bingers of the year....laughing my ass off at the South park movie. Liberal use of the word fuck is always funny to me.

just ripped off my face on some MOFO.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. You guys are the best. Wild gathering of the world. right here. All bring the crop.

by the by I just went back thru the last five pages or so to catch up--FUCK was only able to rep up some of you but EVERYBODY deserves some. great shots. i love this time of year because it really brings the frost.

peace
jip

Last edited:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Happy New Year to all the FUCKEM fam...:friends:

10 days flipped...

picture.php

Looks like 18 out of 20 fefe's....:jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So it begins...:D

picture.php

Those router speed controllers are worth their weight in gold...

dimbuy_SpeedControl.jpg

All's well that starts out well....:joint:

Gonna be a good year :smokeit:

SSM

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone's gear looks gorgeous...Hope you all had a safe evening and are making it through today nice and roasted!!!!!

F13xWilliamsWonder X GrapeKrush
picture.php

Chemdog4
picture.php

Uggghhh wish my hangover was weed and not alcohol. Gatorade not staying down!

Happy New Years fuckers lets have a safe n green 2010

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
wassup fam? Hope everybody had a good evening last night. My damn comp crashed again and I think it is permanant this time. So I havent been able to drool over you pics since this phone is so slow. But I just wanted to wish everybody a happy new year.

Today is a beautiful start to 2010 here and I feel better than I have in a long time. Hope you guys do too.

Keep holding it down while I am on vacation.

SD

K

kallenavndk

yes fam happy 2010 ...i repair whit coffee fatty and kimbo vs houston DAMN i dont wanna get between them two biggies LOOOL anyways great fights in today

Status
Not open for further replies.