What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking proper there keeper, MikEy, ax, 5LG...serious talent.
FTR: SoCaLMaster,GreenCrack and Nancy B. are in the motherfucking building. Bring on 2010!
picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kallen .. beautiful Christmas tree :xmastree:... something soon you're going for Christmas ......:tree:
Here a few pictures of seedlings AcaKush, Hazekush/C99, CaseyKush, Anaberry x SFV OG Kush/C99 .....:xmasnut:
Seedling room ( Anaberry x SFV OG Kush/C99, HazeKush99, AcaKush99, CaseyKush99 )
picture.php

SFV OG Kush/C99 male
picture.php

Seedling AcaKus99 (AfganSkunk/Herijuana x SFV OG Kush/C99)
picture.php

Seedling HazeKush99 (Super Silver Haze x SFV OG Kush/C99)
picture.php

Cali.O Ae77 x Deep Chunk #2
picture.php

Cali.O Ae77 x Deep Chunk #2
picture.php

Pre98 Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost #1
picture.php

Pollen Chuck #2
picture.php

Pollen Chuck #2
picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Nancy is sexy sexy sexy :peppermintstick:
Holy F.U.C.K.C.I.C.L.E. 5LG......now you've got Keeper's candy-cane all out in the open like.....you know what happens when that occurs....we all get an unexpected present::gift:

I'd just wouldn't want to be the first to open it without a hazmat outfit.

Hazmat-team.jpg

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Good news...on all fronts

Good news...on all fronts

What up guys...Kal, I know with all those bumps and dents on that noggin, you ain't come up right :D

You still da' man :tree:

3 good things.

1) Since installing the fan/filter, not just my room, but the room outside the room has a sanitized, almost hospital like clean smell....Aside from the obvious benefit of being able to lower the lights and have the temp drop a good 6+ degrees to an avg. of 76....I'll take it....fuggin awesome.

2) MY CLONES - 1st round of SW clones have started showing roots :woohoo:....cut & "planted" on 11-27....pretty happy bout that too.

3) Looked like the babies were slightly N deficient, so the last couple feedings I bumped the BioGrow to a 1/2 per. I was keeping the feeding light because of the LC's #1, but it seems that these require a little more assistanzia at meal time.

Also, I added Alg-A-Mic (Liquidfied Seaweed) to the mix....they seem to like it and had some nice growth the last couple of days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The root growth on the first 12 is good, my goal is to get them flipped in the next 3-4 days while still in the 4" pots, so I can sex before going into the 3.5gal.

To do that, I have to jerry-rig a temporary veg cab with my old turkey pan/CFL lights (knew they'd come in handy :D) at one end of the room...I have a plan :smoke:

Actually, while sitting in the room after feeding time, I had a vision of walls being moved and a secret panel entrance....would more than double my space and give me access to a ceiling-level, casement window for fresh-air/exhaust....I have to move a couple water-heaters to do it.

I have a dream...:headbange

Peace,

SSM :joint:

noreaga

been a while since ive dropped in here and thats a dayum shame if u ask me..a little fireOGK for ya's

and yooo everyones shit is looking amazing in here as always, cant stop wont stopppp

stayhigh
nor

imageig.png

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
haha titty hash rule's!..hey i remember that doob.....time for a newer version?jeje

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
That tittyhash reminds me of one time a few years back... I was out of town over the summer with a buddy and we had some fire to smoke. We went down to the river and found a nice secluded public beach at about 3AM and lit up. We got completely trashed, and at one point decided what would be really fun was to sculpt about a 5'-diameter sand-boobie on the beach.

We never did come back at daylight to see our work, but I bet someone's day was made/ruined by that. :smoke:

Oh, to be 19...

Greenfingeer

img2042q.jpg
[/URL]
Blueberry (If u click the pictures u can see its pretty white ;) )

Tops of blueberry
Big bang

Super lemon haze (The funniest and best pheno i ever had from anything before, waiting for the end resutlt ;) )

And a close up of lemon haze (Only like 3rd week in the bloom chamber :O )

Have more pics of ssh, mazar*2, hawaiian snow*2 in bloom, nothing very exciting though, and bad pics ;P (the hs that has been in for 3-4 weeks is crystally as hell though)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill be snappin some pics tonight F.A.M....should be some nice ones,not lookin too shabby in there right now :D
everyone is reppin real nice.peace-T-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts