What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pthway4

Whats up FAMILY.....things are getting cold here....except its always warm in the shed!!! Everyones plants look really nice,,,,Igro I swear you harvest like every 3 days!!!!!!!

Stay High all!

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Yeah F.A.M., KILLING it as always. I love all these flower shots, it really shows some real talent.

Well, since I finally have some flowers, I'll throw a few pictures up. It's only been about 15 days from the flip, so they should get nicer and nicer from this point on.

Mango:
picture.php

picture.php
(that's just one side branch)

Bubba
picture.php

UK Cheese
picture.php

Random groupings
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L~B

Hey guys and gals,
Well to start with I did read the last thread right before it was closed. I had no Idea until the other day that this one was going! Some mighty fine pics.:yoinks: Also I have to say every one here seems super solid!!

Here are few pics from my last grow I know some of you have seen them others have not and if ya want to stop by the thread its here http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123394

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreaga

woah woah woah L-B not too much dank at once brother, im trippin ova hereeeeeeeeee..
some blue haze for you goonies
(with flash)
picture.php

(without flash)
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So sorry O...had to put my 14yr old gal down last month, ya never really get over it, but time helps...she'll be remembered...

Great ganja shots y'all. This thread is like my weed SportCenter...daily updates on the ganja G.O.D.s

Last edited:
Hello FAM, I am still feeling sad...it is weird without Lex.....she was a big part of our lives....we have had her as long as TOH and I have been together.....we are immersing ourselves in work......keeps us from thinking about her. Thanks for all the positive vibes....we need them. Allright, I have started crying agin.....have a good one...peace...O.

I do know the pain sis. Our bully is on her way out, but there is younger life to see grow too;). Maybe Manson will breed with yer girl.
We are gonna call ya later...(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Just wanted to get on here and say high to the F.A.M.I.L.Y from the Tangos, Area 51 WILL be back, WT sends his love to all, might see a new guy with some great pics lurkin in this thread soon;)

We love you F.A.M!!!!

peace, love and smoke pot!

I

idoreallytry

So sorry O...had to put my 14yr old Lab down last month, ya never really get over it, but time helps...she'll/he'll be remembered...

Great ganja shots y'all. This thread is like my weed SportCenter...daily updates on the ganja G.O.D.s

sorry about ur bestfriend,,,i had to out our 15 year old dog down once its hard bro,,,are u going toget another pup soon?,,, if so what kind?,,,well our season is over,,,can't wait for next season going to have an all nike set of woods and hybrids and callaway x22 irons,,,hope i get my game improved by the time i come up there and whoop on ya lol,,,peace brother

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, way too many beautiful snaps to single out one or two, lets just say its obvious peeps are holding it down out on your side! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so many nice shots! keep it up fuckers...
P.S. outkast, if you feel a warm breeze today, thats just a lil so-cal lovevibe for you and yours!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Once again amazing shots yall....NORE..that haze bud looks hashy to say the least!
My condolances O...

Stay Safe

I

idoreallytry

Hello FAM, I am still feeling sad...it is weird without Lex.....she was a big part of our lives....we have had her as long as TOH and I have been together.....we are immersing ourselves in work......keeps us from thinking about her. Thanks for all the positive vibes....we need them. Allright, I have started crying agin.....have a good one...peace...O.

hey sorry i just caught this, sorry for your loss as well,,,peace

P

Peat

Nice looking young ladies, Lap!

WeldFlash,
those look much better than when I burn...I mean, run... them.

Sorry to hear about your loss, O.
It's always tough to lose family.

That bud's got bush, keeper!

Beautiful shots, L~B.

Nore, that blue haze looks like it would stick to your brain.

Hey Mrs. T!
Thanks for the warning about this so called "new guy with great pics".
I'll keep an eye out for that shady mofo, fo sho!

Keep on killin' it, FAM! :headbange

Anyone up for a couple o' Crayola nugs?

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts