What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

TheBoar

Wow! There are some beautiful plants posted here......love those fall colors. Here are a couple of my outdoor plants this year

hj004.jpg

hj008.jpg

natefrog

the notorious Hindu Death Cabbage!.........aka Purple Monkey Balls!..........aka Deep Chunk!.........rad plants Raco........always a treat to see this strain......one of the few unmistakeables.....i've got me a little leathery one about 6 inches.........nate

Last edited:

elkslayer

WhiteWolfman said:
That deep chunk boy looks like a herm to me. Anybody else? Beautiful but not good for breeding. :chin:

Huh? That be the rare kinda male ya rarely find. Male flowers with frost. I have only seen a few working with hundreds of males through the years.

ES

She may not be the prettiest lady in the thread but she is all mine and I love her...
I have a dozen bean of this cross that I'm setting up to grow out and I'm hoping to find a girl just like mom.

Alaskan Thunder Fuck x BC Big Bud

Peace & :joint:
GG