DSCN3591.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN3590.jpg
    DSCN3590.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 16

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
I was suprised about the lack of colours this year since it is always cold here through October flowering and there is usually major purps every year, this is the most I got from this year

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
^^^^ HELL YEAH !! > VINCE Prophet is friggin killer fat dense sooper pheno ! awesome pics bro! I seek greater knowledge too, but i can't seek a better prophet pheno LOL
|:)

sooper pics :)

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
thanks mud man.. a good friend of mine was nice enough to gift me a couple cuts a while back and now im hooked on this plant...my jars of prophet seem to dissapear faster than anything else on the shelf....lol have a great day MM

organic1

Some bootiful colors here mon!
Here's my contribution, a F13 with some wild colors I grew back a while ago...

8984DSCN9998.JPG

organic1

I thought it best that I take the description from my post a while back; Been a little while....

The HOG ended up going 84 days. Been curing for about a month or so now. Smoking a little every now and then......Defintely old school stuff. Flavor leans towards the Thai I believe. Has a flavor reminiscent of a Thai dominant cross I grew out some years ago, I'll never forget that sweet/rotten meat taste as long as I live! Also has a wine/floral thing goin on on the exhale....really different stuff! The buds I've been smoking are the lower most ones, will take a little while to get to the bigger ones.

The high is an initial upliftedness and a bit of a ring to the head, but not extreme. Fairly clear, but not as tho you feel nothing. Don't expect an indica blow to the head with this one! You can keep smoking this a bit, very social weed, with that light headed, giggliness to it, really can put a smile on your face!

I do remember that it seemed to have no ceiling, although I never had any marathon sessions with her....Didn't need to! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts