What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here is some of my colorful flowers.
20240106_122211.jpg
20240106_123100.jpg

420PyRoS

They were Fems. Only one plant out of 10 went Purple. Luckily it Revegged for me.
Right on, I got a small baggie of the lemon tree through OASeeds, I'm assuming they're Barneys. For some reason I thought they would be regs considering they gave me around 10 or so seeds. Either way, I hope she smokes good for you.

420PyRoS

That was from seed. Highrise selfed a MOB cut a couple of times and did a limited run. Too bad, they were fucking awesome. I can't find them anywhere anymore, which makes me very sad.

That krinkle looks great, who makes it?
Yeah it sucks, last time he sold those I think was around 2016 ish.

Fellow I know on IC has the MOB cut currently. So she's still around.

KRK hated the purple flowers for some reason despite making a killer S1/S2

The purple traits seem very dominant in crosses/offspring.

I made some crosses with Sour Diesel IBL F6's, Schroomy's Schromfrost and some Goji OG/Blueberry.

I'll be growing out some of the crosses this year outdoors.

I have a MOB OG reg line @ F4 or F6 (can't remember) that I could use to backcross into the MOB clone only and create a bit of a BX line. Maybe someday :)
Screenshot_20240321_223655_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240321_222341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_225424_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Jay

Veteran
Yeah it sucks, last time he sold those I think was around 2016 ish.

Fellow I know on IC has the MOB cut currently. So she's still around.

KRK hated the purple flowers for some reason despite making a killer S1/S2

The purple traits seem very dominant in crosses/offspring.

Krk seemed to think the purple pheno was less potent than the green by far, but that has not been my experience. The most potent MOB I have grown was an extremely purple phenotype.

Around 2013 Krk had me testing seeds in my backyard and micro grow cab and tent. Dude was rediculously generous with seeds and sent me more than I was ever able to grow out. I still have some of the original F99 auto seeds from the pre-release beta batch, but at a decade old the odds of sprouting are not on their side. I will forever kick myself in the ass for not keeping a clone of the super berry smelling purple MOB.

If you still have mob genetics by all means keep them alive. I forgot who it was, but someone on AFN did a mob BX after taking it to regular using the F99 auto genetics. They did a good job getting it back to the original MOB S2.

It's a bummer Highrise isn't around anymore, but I'm glad Krk is taking time to enjoy life instead of stressing over inventory and products... wherever that sneaky bastard disappeared to.

420PyRoS

Krk seemed to think the purple pheno was less potent than the green by far, but that has not been my experience. The most potent MOB I have grown was an extremely purple phenotype.

Around 2013 Krk had me testing seeds in my backyard and micro grow cab and tent. Dude was rediculously generous with seeds and sent me more than I was ever able to grow out. I still have some of the original F99 auto seeds from the pre-release beta batch, but at a decade old the odds of sprouting are not on their side. I will forever kick myself in the ass for not keeping a clone of the super berry smelling purple MOB.

If you still have mob genetics by all means keep them alive. I forgot who it was, but someone on AFN did a mob BX after taking it to regular using the F99 auto genetics. They did a good job getting it back to the original MOB S2.

It's a bummer Highrise isn't around anymore, but I'm glad Krk is taking time to enjoy life instead of stressing over inventory and products... wherever that sneaky bastard disappeared to.
Crazy.

I never got a chance at his F99a. Yeah i remember him saying that it wasnt as potent as the green version. Oddly, i found the craziest wild blueberry smelling MOB OG from an S1 a fella made over in New Brunswick that was decently potent/couch locky. He worked the MOB OG quite a bit to F4 or so and i snagged some of those from him. The mom I used in all the crosses made is the pic in my Avatar. 100% purple buds with white trichs makes her a standout. The flavour i found a bit too much berry at times. Smells are divine though.

Anywho, I held on to about 16 S1's of the MOB OG, roughly 12 regs of the F4 and another 14 ish S1's of his Mob x Og x nl x skunk x Afghan #1 plus the hundreds of seeds i made with crosses. If I end up getting a Bx made, they def wont have any auto in them and i'd gladly share.

KRK is still around last i inquired 6 months ago id say. Hes still over on one of the private forums. Reason i inquired was i had heard a rumour he had passed away. Confirmed untrue, thankfully.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Glad he's still kicking.

To my knowledge a lot of highrise gear ended up being passed over to gorilla here on ICmag. The F99 they have for sale is the highrise F99, so you still have a shot at it. I really appreciate them for keeping that going, but my wallet is probably going to complain starting some time next year :ROFLMAO:

Mr Jay

Veteran
11052068735216925_big.jpg
11052059229016788_big.jpg

This is an old one of Highrise MOB S2, 2015 I think. They always responded really well to TLO soil. That particular purple one is the super potent pheno that smelled like berry pie. Still kicking myself ion the ass for not taking a clone, huge mistake.