picture.php

Dosidos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
She's pretttyyyyy!!!

Thanks, I've never grown anything this colorful before so it is a cool find. I ended up dusting a few branches on both plants to make f3's and I also hit my 707seedbank Lemon Dawg keeper to hopefully add some color to an already super frosty and tasty strain.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Trop cookies really does bring some great color to plants. This is a cross of it I did over the summer. This particular plant was by far the crappiest smoke of the bunch, but man it sure did look nice.
View Image
What did you cross her to? I love the contrast between that deep purple and green

HGCC

Sort of a generic sativa pollen chuck, its just an ongoing project that changes each year as stuff gets added or I realize I did something wrong and go back. I used that mtn trop cut for the mother.

Worth noting, that particular plant sucked other than being pretty but a number of them came out awesome. Not at all uniform or anything, but most had several redeeming qualities with a couple being exceptional so in am jazzed with how it came out.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
That stuff looks really wild dude. Are there pistils? I cant even see them lol. Is that from seed?

It is from seed. I popped 5 seeds, got 3 females and 2 males. One of the females had OGKB type leaves with ultra slow veg and I culled it.

The pistils have pretty much all receded back into the calyx. Im probably gonna cut it on day 50, smells alot like the sour tangie I grew a while back.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The PurpAl always starts turning yellow and looking nasty at around week 7.
I'll figure it out one day... Or maybe that's just the way she "fades". She has never ever faded pretty colors like other strains.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HGCC

I think this is the same plant as the previous one after a few cold nights, or its a different one of the same strain.

picture.php

Last edited:
G

Humboldt CSI - Sugar Puffs (Bubblegum x Mendo Purps)

picture.php

picture.php

Day 59 - starting to show a few amber heads up top, give her another week or two...

picture.php

Peace
DM

Rastak'

Superskunk Sensi seeds
+50 days (all pics in my album and thread)

She's normally light purple but with many little deficiencies during the session, she's got these colors...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php