p5sEaSU.jpg

OibUN29.jpg

w1B3Fvh.jpg

UNyr2PL.jpg

BVnCoj4.jpg

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Sexy stuff Kalyx... that looks like my SLH x Oger99, but I didnt get her purple or anything.. Didnt get temps below 68. How much longer does she have?

Kalyx

Sexy stuff Kalyx... that looks like my SLH x Oger99, but I didnt get her purple or anything.. Didnt get temps below 68. How much longer does she have?

Hey Dr.Young,

Thank you very much she is a pretty plant, very hard to take your eyes and nose off her. They are really great plants with amazing smells they have a pungent candied grape, skunky bubble-gummy funk.

Her purple is all in the genetics not sure the exact temps of my rooms but they have been on the warm side. She is supposed to purple regardless and this pheno here started doing so week 3. I have 2 other phenos, 1 thats just about as purple, the other not really any purple on her yet.

I Believe they are supposed to be 8 week plants. They look close to that mark, some might finish at 8 weeks but looking more like 9 weeks for my phenos. The pictures are of pheno #4, she has about 2 weeks left to finish by the looks of things.

Im testing them for Earthman Technologies - genetics for Purple Gummer - Bubble Gummer (f) x Garden Isle Purps (m)

-Kalyx :tiphat:

Psi Haze

Here is my hybrid of Mendo "The Purps" clone and Psi Haze. It is mostly sativa and it will purple with temps in the 60s (15c). The smell is absolutely sweet and candy-like grape, the taste is some of the finest I`ve ever smoked. The yield is extremely large.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Randy Lahey

ICMag, Please Headline This Beautiful Capture! :(

Strain is a 100% Sativa African Malawi.

Intentionally "mutated to unifoliate" indoors for stealth outdoor ground level gurL'illa grow by; taking a pre-sexed Girl in 12/12 and "mildly flowering" and putting it under 24/24 for 2 days then switch to 17/7 for 1 week, then back to 24/24. briefly stunting the plants "Stage" development. And mutating the leaflets from Sanctfoliate or Septfoliate to Trifoliate and Unifoliate's. VERY GOOD FOR CONCEALMENT OUTDOORS.Total Plant ht. 11cm ;) You can keep them warm for longer with all your leaves from Fall ;)

This plant here is being tested to see how much cold climate it can endure. Temps are already down to 1C° on tha reg :D

picture.php

mr. gt

^

Ya I agree.

Psi haze - that plant is absolutely gorgeous and looks almost trippy or mystic
Randy Lahey - Would you mind taking a full plant picture for us? Also I don't believe I've seen a discussion about playing with the light cycle to stress the plant causing single leaves. Seems extremely interesting, especially for them outdoor guys.

~mr. gt

Endur

Veteran
Here are some pictures of this years Hornsswaggle....

Hornsswaggle is Nirvana Bubblelicious(male) X Blueberry (clone)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts