What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

WOW! You guys all have some great photos! Very impressive shots in this thread. I don't have any shots like some of those, but here's some members of my little club:D :lurk:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
nice Thread....

nice Thread....

hi everibody...... :wave: :wave:

one of my favorite things about Growing Cannabis.....its can see the colors of the leafs and buds at the end of Flowering...........

try to make a collections of my past experience with some Cool Final Colors....

Hollands Hope Nirvana Outdoor.....

P10101331.jpg

PURLE ICE NIRVANA Indoor (to be onest....i hv called PURPLE this Phenotype...but its was a normal ICE from Nirvana Regular.....dont know WHY she is become PURPLE but i liked it........)

P1010889.jpg

P1010890.jpg

P1020134.jpg

P1020119.jpg

P1020115.jpg

one of my fav EVER.....BUDDHA's SISTERS SOMA SEEDS Indoor......

F

fisher

hey steel that golden bud looks sweet!
did you girdel that plant?
heres som f2 cross of west winds/ bb c99

G

guest3854

Fisher , no girdling was used . She naturally puts out a gooey resin akin to whipped BHO .
Very heady shit .

Thanks fer tha compliment
Steele

G

this s a cross of bogs sweetcindy99 and serious seeds kalimist that has dark blue to black leafs.

Erk-415

Sorry 2 go off topic but does anyone know if sugarkane is still round, havent seen that around Bay Area for many years?

M

Maxe-Igen

nice pics everyone! but erm... I think some ppls definition of a colorful bud is that is has orange pistils :p