What's new

Extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanlives

Veteran
So,laundering money from large grow ops is an acceptable topic.
What if there is a falling out with one of the partners,can I start a 'How To Hide The Body' thread.

no hiding bodies is easy or should i say body parts LOL if you cant figure out what to do with 15k then what are you gonna do when you get some real cash????

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
safety deposit box sounds like a bad idea unless it was in someone else's name, which brings about a whole different set of possible concerns.....

storing in houses can work, but in the event of a fire or other disaster u would be fucked...

best bet imo is to vac seal, then bury it in something that won't set off metal detectors...

Don't you have any trustworthy family? I know I can take cash to quite a few people in my family and easily tell them it's income from my business that I don't want to declare on and can they keep it for me in case of an emergency. Since I've had cash coming in from legitimate work for nearly 14 years, I've done this before with money from various jobs that brought in cash and my dad's paid bills for me with it.

And I do have a legitimate business for which most of my transactions are in cash. It's fairly easy to say that I charge more per hour and spend more hours with each client than I really do, b/c MOST people out there doing what I do charge about 50% more per hour (or more) than I do. I've actually built it up over the years to the point where I will make about 20-30k each of the next two years with the referrals that are coming in from current clients anyhow and the arrangements I've been able to make with various official entities, so I will sit down and plan out what is the max that I could be making with the given hours in a week, travel, my regular job, and charging more, deposit that amount in the bank each week, write off as much as I can (legitimately and with receipts) and pay taxes on the rest. That is on top of my regular job, I might add, which pays the mortgage and utilities, health care, flex spending, retirement, etc.

Or what about take a nice vacation and take 8 grand or so of it to Switzerland or Grand Cayman or whatever and open a bank account?

How about a retainer for a lawyer?

I think I'd decide what my priority is:

1. Socking it away in a safe deposit box. Whose name? Cash or gold?
2. Taking a trip somewhere and taking less than you have to declare and starting an emergency bank account.
3. School. That way if you don't have a regular job, you are a "student" and people will see you as earnest and legit. The image you present to those around you must be innocuous and open and frankly blah so that they don't start thinking about what it is that you REALLY do. You can also work on gaining some other job skill so that you can make more legitimate income, which means you can hide more illegitimate income.
4. Renovations on dad's house. Can you do some of the work, so that when it comes time to sell you can account for how the renovations got done on your legitimate income? Do you have enough skills to buy houses and renovate them? With so much property getting foreclosed, that is a good way to make your money legitimate. I've got several friends who made themselves that way.

As my hubby always says, my best guy friends were always that kind of guy even before I met hubby. What can I say, I'm totally straight-laced in everything except weed. For instance, my dad got a free movie ticket, but it wasn't good for the one we wanted to see. I was going to happily go see something we could see, and he dragged me into the other movie for which we did NOT have tickets. I was horrified, have never done anything like that in my life, and wouldn't, and yet I'm a pot grower. :)
5. lawyer.
6. Deposit with family.

To be honest, although 15K is a lot of money, any of those plans would eat up a lot of it, especially going to school and renovating your dad's house, or taking the trip.

I think overall, if you are growing enough pot that you have enough to keep your garden and life going and are starting to stack up cash, that you need to sit down and carefully think about what you are going to do with the money that you're going to make in the future, BEFORE you make it.
Maybe start a real business and get some good advice on what to do while running it. None of us are mob bosses around here, so it's not like you're going to have to hide millions or even hundreds of thousands a year, so let's be real. If you pay taxes and act legit and have some legit business going on, you'll probably be fine. Just DO NOT GET FLASHY AND LIVE BEYOND YOUR MEANS. You must fly low under the radar, be very vanilla, and frankly frugal.

I think a lot of times that we forget the planning that goes into a garden. From making mothers and clones at the right time to keep your flowering room the right way, to deciding what beans to pop and then deciding which males to keep and what crosses to make, to deciding how you're going to live financially. There is a lot to think about and talk about. I think it would be really hard with my husband around to think things through. We talk things like this through for hours at a time. Neither of us would do as well without the other as a sounding board. Then again, that's why we got married.

I'm not saying to go out there and get a wife, either, btw. Most chicks are crazy. I don't like men much, and couldn't put up with any other one than Mr. Mountain, but I'd never go dyke, either, b/c I can't put up with most women's shit and don't think that's an attractive option. You have to find a girl with a certain attitude about her and it has to be for life. I can't say how that even happens except for God or some other higher power bringing people together.

So this turned into a rambling post, but to sum up, you need to sit down and think this through. Make some notes of ideas that interest you. Leave space to add pros and cons as you think of them. Keep making notes over weeks or a couple of months. Look around here and get some ideas. Then make your decision.

I know that's why you started this thread, but I have a feeling it's going to end up closed, so you need to figure out a way to think this through on your own.

I hope you find the right solution to your problem. Think about the future and prioritize. And then plan for what you're going to do later on.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honestly don't think this topic is acceptable on this website. Just do some research for yourself brother. Not to sound like a dick, but topics like this don't help in legitimizing this site.

I concur.......... We've asked many times that people avoid this topic. But they don't listen until they get banned.....

Status
Not open for further replies.