What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Experience with psoriasis?

synapse57

skull cap suppliment. and CBD/THC salve. from Luxor's chocolate cbd. its got a mix of 8%thc, 8% cbd, and 5% other cbd's and thc-v.

essential oils. rosemary. peppermint. clove. tea tree. almond or coconut for carrier oil. fresh aloe.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would want to make sure temp doesn't go over 240-245 F. Oven works best I think . NO experience yet but have researched.

Legalcdn

VIDEO 3/4 way down the page for making a better version of RSO.

It is really easy. I have done it a few times and i will be creating for soon.

Legalcdn

Look up black seed oil for psoriasis. I started yesterday on the capsules. Time will tell. It was also found in Egypt King Tut's tomb.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These capsules are a great way to therapy the body to relieve stress and itching. Also can be made into a topical by adding more coconut oil.

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm making it from kief. I have a way to infuse the oil already using kief. Will likely stick with that and just add a cup of coconut oil to dilute.

The infused oil for the capsules is 1/2 teaspoon per gram kief. Probably don't need lecithin. Could add bees wax, almond/olive oil and maybe essential oils to help.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran