What's new

Exodus Psychosis

bushed

Exodus cheese is what greenhouse called their seed line. So exodus cheese = fake cheese.

Brightside is a guy that got his cut from the exodus collective and called it cheese which is what exodus called it.

Londinium is right Psychosis wasn't bred or found by exodus just passed to them by a different crew from London who found the plant in a bought pack of seed.

Peace

Exodus cheese from greenhouse is actually a great place to look for anyone who cant get there hands on the clone, and in the UK there are so many cheese clones been passed around the chances of getting the real one are pretty slim anyway.

From a pack of five I found a plant that was very similar to the clone just slightly lacking in power.

Cheesegez

Exodus cheese from greenhouse is actually a great place to look for anyone who cant get there hands on the clone, and in the UK there are so many cheese clones been passed around the chances of getting the real one are pretty slim anyway.

From a pack of five I found a plant that was very similar to the clone just slightly lacking in power.

I disagree no seeds comes close to the original

T

The Kraken

I would love to do a side by side grow of all the so called "Cheese" cuts. I have the Exodus cut, but haven't flowered her out yet. I seem to be having a Potassium deficiency in veg though.

jhpod3.jpg

Any ideas? I was thinking I could treat it with a PK foliar spray. They are in Bio Bizz Light Mix, they didn't get any food for the first 3 weeks, but have had good feeds since, they seem to show this same problem on all the fan leaves.

T

The Kraken

Just acquired 2 rooted clones of the Psychosis cheese.

Hope they are legit. LOL, not that I'd know either way.

yts farmer

Veteran
Im sure either by pic of cutting or pic of flowering plant someone here will be able to verify if it is indeed what's it ment to be.

Good luck with those Kraken.

Peace.

T

The Kraken

Im sure either by pic of cutting or pic of flowering plant someone here will be able to verify if it is indeed what's it ment to be.

Good luck with those Kraken.

Peace.

Thanks yts farmer,

I hope they are the real deal, I would like to have them all in flower together, I have the Exo & Kalimans cheese & a possible Brightside cheese.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i have the blues/livers cut.. honestly side by side with cheese its hard to describe... same era and same genetic line just another pheno....

i call it screaming skunk cause it penertrates brickwalls... love her... the true exo is still available in my ends and im working on cuts..

her at 6 weeks in the bottom pic...

5LU0Y09.jpg

SUXIcz8.jpg

T

The Kraken

i have the blues/livers cut.. honestly side by side with cheese its hard to describe... same era and same genetic line just another pheno....

i call it screaming skunk cause it penertrates brickwalls... love her... the true exo is still available in my ends and im working on cuts..

View Image

View Image

They're beautiful picture skotty, I've been offered the Blues/Livers cut, but when I asked about it, they weren't too sure of the genetics of it. Nice to know that it's Cheese Pheno. I really hope the Brightside is legit too.

yts farmer

Veteran
Thanks yts farmer,

I hope they are the real deal, I would like to have them all in flower together, I have the Exo & Kalimans cheese & a possible Brightside cheese.

Did you say brightside? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326280

Cheesegez

View Image

View Image

That's looks dank fair play is that top pic the blues too ,looks so similar to the cheese ...

jedi5891

AI've got 20 seedlings of Psychosis x Ugorg #1, which is Exodus cheese x blues/livers. Their only 2nd week so not much to report yet other than this is my own cross and I'm looking to do some work with the line, providing the F1s give me something nice to work with. So far my cross's with the psychosis and the Ugorg #1 male have been decent.
I'm hoping to get around 10 females 10 males then I'm gonna cross the best two f1 siblings to give me an f2 generation. From there I'll do a process of cubing and out crossing to keep desired traits whilst breeding out the undesirable ones.
There needs to be a decent cheese/skunk hybrid in seed form again as what's going around is mainly weak representations of cheese/skunk and I think this will be a great place to start and an enjoyable journey.
I'll keep you posted.
I posted pics of my psychosis x GSC which was nice. I'm currently finishing off some Gogi og crossed to my Ugorg male as my other project is making a nice cheese og/kush hybrid and so far so good. Some of the phenos are looking straight fire, pure-og- pine-chedda-berry funk, some top shelf for sure.
Peace

T

The Kraken

AI've got 20 seedlings of Psychosis x Ugorg #1, which is Exodus cheese x blues/livers. Their only 2nd week so not much to report yet other than this is my own cross and I'm looking to do some work with the line, providing the F1s give me something nice to work with. So far my cross's with the psychosis and the Ugorg #1 male have been decent.
I'm hoping to get around 10 females 10 males then I'm gonna cross the best two f1 siblings to give me an f2 generation. From there I'll do a process of cubing and out crossing to keep desired traits whilst breeding out the undesirable ones.
There needs to be a decent cheese/skunk hybrid in seed form again as what's going around is mainly weak representations of cheese/skunk and I think this will be a great place to start and an enjoyable journey.
I'll keep you posted.
I posted pics of my psychosis x GSC which was nice. I'm currently finishing off some Gogi og crossed to my Ugorg male as my other project is making a nice cheese og/kush hybrid and so far so good. Some of the phenos are looking straight fire, pure-og- pine-chedda-berry funk, some top shelf for sure.
Peace

That sounds like a delightful cross, keep up the good work man.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
That's looks dank fair play is that top pic the blues too ,looks so similar to the cheese ...

both pics of the same plant... id happily put a joint of that next to a joint of exodus....

this is the true exodus i had and is still available.. had her when i was a young un but got para of the smell... older/wiser i want her back...

i smoked a few strains but the flav from the original 90s sk#1 is superb.... deffo been some drift over the years.... i grew some dp sk#1 and that was no where near these clones...

picture.php

gabber36

Im a tadge confused on the Psychosis Cheese, I did think Psychosis was just Psychosis,

Psychosis Cheese to me means Psychosis x Cheese.

jedi5891

Nice work Jedi5891 ;)

Thanks mate, that's cool coming from you as I can see your on your shit bruv.
Nice one on the IC Cup win with the Chilton limes. What are the genetics if you don't mind me asking, just out of interest.
I said to friends I'd love to enter this year but unfortunately I wasn't in a position to do so, I'm hoping next year I will. I'm gonna certainly try and get myself there for sure. Would you mind if I Pm you some time in the future to ask you a couple of questions about the event, as I've never even been let alone entered. Thanks again for your encouragement.
Peace

jedi5891

Im a tadge confused on the Psychosis Cheese, I did think Psychosis was just Psychosis,

Psychosis Cheese to me means Psychosis x Cheese.
I'm well aware that psychosis is psychosis and a cross with cheese would mean a psychosis cheese x. If you read my post properly I state that I want to make a cheese skunk type hybrid in seed that's consistent and stable due to most of the lack luster seeds on offer claiming to be cheese or skunks etc. As your may know psychosis is Clone only as is cheese, so cheese/blues pollen is rare and never usually used when making a cheese for market. Remember Big Buddha and greenhouse used an Afghani. The psychosis is a nice plant but it's lacking vigour and very weak in the branching. The Ugorg will improve this and having very similar terps will make one smelly cheesy skunky hybrid.
Peace

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mate,The cup has left me skint and weedless practically but I love the trip and its nice to Smash a few "pro's" with my li'l ladies every now and then....wink wink...keeps 'em on their toes ;)

The Chilton Limes is -

"Limão" f2(MeltingPotCollective) = (Caipirihuana f3 x Hunk f2m)
-X-
"Dark Chilton" f1m =(DarkCheese f1[Cheese X Psycho-x-Home'91 f2m] x Ceres Hilton f2m.