What's new

Exodus Psychosis

HAZE FIEND

this psycosos worth getin? i can now get a cut if want n i know she smoke lovely a real tasty treat but whats the yield like typicaly on each 600 plz? n easy or a bitch to keep happy? thankyou

kg beans

Hi kgbeans, that plant looks beautiful. Did you reverse the blues clone or use a UGORG blues male?

Peace
hi guys,thanks for the kind vibes :huggg:i used a ugorg male for this cross...hiya greenplant..i tried the cs on the psychosis but failed miserably:frown:..ive got some more cs here and am planning to try again when ive got some space but im also gonna try to reverse a sour d cut and dust the psycho with that

H

Hazyfontazy

this psycosos worth getin? i can now get a cut if want n i know she smoke lovely a real tasty treat but whats the yield like typicaly on each 600 plz? n easy or a bitch to keep happy? thankyou

,,ideally u should be getting 18-22 oz off a 600 light,strain is irrelevant,u adjust the strain to suit the enviroment ,,

pschycosis is sister to cheese so should yield ok :tiphat::woohoo:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
psychosis is so unpredictable for yield you never get consistent results ive grown it 4 times and each time it looked different and yielded different

that's why you don't hear many commy peeps running it and tbh it ain't all that either idrather have a hybrid like psycho d or psycho berry

just my take on things and others may disagree but that's how I see it

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I think jah's looking to hit psychosis with dna original diesel pollen. Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

Peace

HAZE FIEND

,,ideally u should be getting 18-22 oz off a 600 light,strain is irrelevant,u adjust the strain to suit the enviroment ,,

pschycosis is sister to cheese so should yield ok :tiphat::woohoo:

psychosis is so unpredictable for yield you never get consistent results ive grown it 4 times and each time it looked different and yielded different

that's why you don't hear many commy peeps running it and tbh it ain't all that either idrather have a hybrid like psycho d or psycho berry

just my take on things and others may disagree but that's how I see it

peace
cheers guys someone i knew was doin it said was doin 35 in a 1 meter tent with a 600w, sog style 1 week veg or so i think n rekoned he was getin 4 grand a light at 180 a z?? sure that works out somethin like 22 or 25 z off the top my head but they dont put no love into it iether but they sell it quite damp still so prob would work out bout 18 or 20 oz dry cured so not to bad eveythin seems to yield bout the same just depends how long u veg for n how quick they grow to the size needed for required yield to decide how u get there by whats been said n my own n others experience with all different strains it looks like i should be askin how quick n vigerous is she not is she a good yielder :) although i have read certain strains have a tendency to be a bit more beefy n special in the yield department but guess this is another average yield but nice taster....now if only i knew what the psyco d was like to judge which i prefere...

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a massive psychosis diesel, the biggest I've grown yet in a 15 ltr pot of bio-bizz. I will get some pic's tomorrow lights on.

I have not run 36 Psychosis in a 1m2 tent yet. Currently I get about 17 gram on average per Psychosis plant SOG in a 1.2m2 with a 600w using the grow-bag method at 6 plants per bag. Just water..

I don't get anywhere near the efficiency of this 1+gpw without root growth, this is my best way to grow and make money, smoking better weeds stress free.

HAZE FIEND

Yes it's worth getting..take her 9.5/10 weeks tho when's shes best.

sweet thats how long i took n tell my mates to take any real cheese/cheese x as it becomes special then n frosts right up n properly finishes n develops its taste n smell n affect properley instead of there idea of 7 or 8 weeks flower from cuting being ready lol... some people just wont listen

HAZE FIEND

I've got a massive psychosis diesel, the biggest I've grown yet in a 15 ltr pot of bio-bizz. I will get some pic's tomorrow lights on.

I have not run 36 Psychosis in a 1m2 tent yet. Currently I get about 17 gram on average per Psychosis plant SOG in a 1.2m2 with a 600w using the grow-bag method at 6 plants per bag. Just water..

I don't get anywhere near the efficiency of this 1+gpw without root growth, this is my best way to grow and make money, smoking better weeds stress free.

so just so im clear how many do u do in a sog tent i know u said 6 per bag but how many bags in a tent plz m8? and when u say u dont get the yield without rootgrowth do u mean like with a little veg time like 1 week, or 10 days? cheers ;) i only usually grow semi trees indoors veged for between 4 n 8 weeks dependin from seed or clone etc but thinkin of tryin a sog style next after this one at mates new place for first one as there is a quicker turnover... and while thats going have some usual semi trees vegin in a seperate veg tent ready for wen the sog comes down n keep that cycle runnin so iv constantly got semi trees veged n ready every time the bloom rooms cleared out to get put back in... :)

HAZE FIEND

I think jah's looking to hit psychosis with dna original diesel pollen. Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

Peace

how did i miss that post :) a fresh cross of a new phsyco d by a reliable breeder :) this should be a gooden i still aint even tried or grown the one already floatin around let alone jahs version...

G

GreenPlant

2 floating about sure m8.
Jgp's (etc),and CB's Mis labelled CaseyJones!
Re Llp.This thread sure :smoke:

Extremely Strong Weed.

G

GreenPlant

Sounds cool.Love to see a Pic M8 :smoke:

I have a Single PD Vegging at the Mo

kg beans

psychosis @ aprox 4/5 weeks in

psychosis @ aprox 4/5 weeks in

quick pic....

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 27

kg beans

how to take the piss out of your carbon filters with aroom full of psychosis!!!

Attachments

• room full.jpg
    room full.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 26
G

GreenPlant

Nice Level Heights m8.Psychosis is Pretty Darn Smelly yea. :smoker:

BTW.Ive Dusted The Psycosis with BM Pollen as well as the BM.
BUT Accidently the Pollen Has Spread to the Casey Jones,tc.BlockHead. PK.PD CxNL and Even The Pre-98 bk.
Only a Very Small Amount too RE

Focus issue!

G

GreenPlant

Mmm.Fast Finisher I Bet :smoker:

I.e. Hydro The BM is Done in 8.5 wks
And Sooner for the BK

Bukhara

https://www.sickmeds.com/cannabis-seeds/#psychocrack

Name:
Psycho crack
Type:
70% Sativa
Line:
Exodus Psychosis x Green Crack
Flowering:
55 - 65 Days
Outdoor:
Early October
Yield:
500g/m2
Cannabinoids:
THC 19.1%, THCV 0.4%, CBD 0.1%, CBG 1.2%, CBN 0.0%, CBC 0.9%

A transatlantic fusion of two infamous clone only strains, the UK's sought after Psychosis meets the Green Crack clone out of the USA. The intention was to blend these two strains as it was felt there were complimentary characteristics from both strains in terms of plant structure and growth in addition to complimenting each other in flavour and high.

Both plants have a reputation of producing dank aromatic buds with the potential to show purple hues with cooler temperatures. Side branching on both strains is a common trait and has shown to come through in testing of this hybrid strain. The stretchy internode pattern of the psychosis has been reined in with tighter nodes from the green crack coming through, eliminating some of the scrappy spindly lower branching that sometimes can be prevalent in psychosis and adding some strength to branches, more woody/fibrous branches are to be found, although, supporting of colas is still recommended during SCROG set ups.

The Psycho Crack performs well in a SCROG set up, and will respond well to topping and training. Leaf shapes are more in keeping with the green crack, but some influence on the razor edged leaf shapes from the psychosis does shine through as the plant becomes established. The pungent odours from the psychosis are present during the growth of this strain. Stem rubbing even early in veg will bring smells of skunky funkyness, dirty earthy skunk like smells remaining on fingers, with hints of sweet fruits found subtly in the background.
Expect harvests of good yields as both parents are renowned to consistently perform and this has been shown in testing of this strain, with returns of impressive sugary coated colas, and with smells that would entice any lover of fine ganja. Fresh carbon filters are strongly recommended in order to retain your freedom and liberty. Finishing times are generally in the 60 to 65 day window.

Harvested buds when consumed will lean more towards the Psychosis in terms of taste and effect. With the taste being dominated by the pronounced Psychosis/Cheese flavour on the inhale, but with noticeable hints from the Green Crack coming through in both smell and taste, sweet fruityness that is difficult to pinpoint, but leaves you searching to identify background flavours further. This strain does not lack flavour, and has a tendency to linger on the palette (as well as your clothes!) for a reasonable time after inhalation. The effect of the stone again leans towards the psychosis, an intense sensation that is not akin to your everyday sativa, most feedback received suggested this not to be a so called daytime smoke.