What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

exodus cheese clone still active

ukcsr

Hi , I’ve been looking for exodus cheese or ideally a cutting I wasn’t actually sure if it was still around I grew up smoking it and was my favourite strain even with all the choice availible now theres not really anything else like it
Used to run the blues as well but lost the cut had to scrap my grow
Searched on here and seen this , does anyone know how hard it is to obtain one of these or what the best way to go about doing it is?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi , I’ve been looking for exodus cheese or ideally a cutting I wasn’t actually sure if it was still around I grew up smoking it and was my favourite strain even with all the choice availible now theres not really anything else like it
Used to run the blues as well but lost the cut had to scrap my grow
Searched on here and seen this , does anyone know how hard it is to obtain one of these or what the best way to go about doing it is?
As a new member doing a grow diary could maybes help you on your way towards your goal maybes worth a shot.. Good luck..:dunno::tiphat:

coxnox

Veteran
the exodus cheese we got more than 20years ago:
cheeese.JPG cheese.JPG chheese.JPG

JAWS

haha ya that don't look much like the one i have, all though i know was from a seeds run. have the uk though so for now shes my cheese strain. the exo does smell a lot like the blues which is half exo, done a couple hybrids with them so far. i think i need to make my own NEW CHEESE strain i have a killer name for it i just need to pick the correct parents for the project. got a few cheese hybrids so it would be trial and error until i find the right combo.

we shall see ..

Davidwest

Greetings guys!

First post and I’m excited to say I do indeed have an original Exodus “Luton” cheese cut.

UK based grower, chemist.
Been in the community for 20 years +

Pleasantly was gifted a whole mother plant that was taken out of an operation up in Cambridge (the gent had to shut down shop)
In return of keeping the gentics alive and giving back 10 cuttings alive and rooted.

I was given this beauty in a plastic bag ripped out from her root and folded up.

I managed to take over 30 cuts of the sacrificial mother to my horror I noticed the plants had mites; red spider mites specifically, I treated her clones with an American Strong pesticide called HOTSHOT (contains Dichlorvos nasty dude) I left a GREEN strip inside the propagation dome for an evening and a day; this was extremely strong and killed 17 of the thirty babies before they even rooted, it was a sad day at the office a long uphill struggle now commenced bringing these babies up to size and shape the pesticide was very strong.

**IT DID KILL ANY LIVING THING IN THOSE PLANTS*** word of advice best not to use in such a confined environment as a propagation dome.

I then had 13 Exodus Cheese babies hanging in for dear life but 10 rooted.

I grew them under a very small CFL light on an 16/8 light schedule as to slow the growth and for them not to grow so tall.

Once to size I put in a 6inch rock wool and gave back the person whom gave them to me ‘8’ and kept 2 for myself he was happy with the exchange and was pleased I could give him back the genetic.

From these two I had two absolute beautiful Exodus (Luton) Cheese clones in two Growdan Hugo Blocks 6’

Since I have taken 2 cuts of each and have yet to flower. Stay tuned 🎥

Davidwest

Have a look at the Exodus here:
C9B520CA-7036-4744-9E43-1BB22D37052C.jpeg

As you can see she has had multiple cuttings taken and I will try to make a S1 of her even though I believe (from what I hear) it’s quite difficult or near impossible.

Nothing is impossible…

Attachments

• 6AB3C9C3-D419-426E-9BD6-11F413CC3866.jpeg
    6AB3C9C3-D419-426E-9BD6-11F413CC3866.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • DA03EE87-EA36-40EF-ADCD-2211333321E2.jpeg
    DA03EE87-EA36-40EF-ADCD-2211333321E2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • 3A646D08-7BC3-43E8-AD8E-4754DE3BFBEA.jpeg
    3A646D08-7BC3-43E8-AD8E-4754DE3BFBEA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 01E2C3E7-CC83-48D1-B63C-48AB273A0672.jpeg
    01E2C3E7-CC83-48D1-B63C-48AB273A0672.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42

Kimes

Greetings guys!

First post and I’m excited to say I do indeed have an original Exodus “Luton” cheese cut.

Pleasantly was gifted a whole mother plant that was taken out of an operation up in Cambridge (the gent had to shut down shop)
In return of keeping the gentics alive and giving back 10 cuttings alive and rooted.

I was given this beauty in a plastic bag ripped out from her root and folded up.

I managed to take over 30 cuts of the sacrificial mother to my horror I noticed the plants had mites; red spider mites specifically, I treated her clones with an American Strong pesticide called HOTSHOT (contains Dichlorvos nasty dude) I left a GREEN strip inside the propagation dome for an evening and a day; this was extremely strong and killed 17 of the thirty babies before they even rooted, it was a sad day at the office a long uphill struggle now commenced bringing these babies up to size and shape the pesticide was very strong.

**IT DID KILL ANY LIVING THING IN THOSE PLANTS*** word of advice best not to use in such a confined environment as a propagation dome.

I grew them under a very small CFL light on an 16/8 light schedule as to slow the growth and for them not to grow so tall.

Once to size I put in a 6inch rock wool and gave back the person whom gave them to me ‘8’ and kept 2 for myself he was happy with the exchange and was pleased I could give him back the genetic.

From these two I had two absolute beautiful Exodus (Luton) Cheese clones in two Growdan Hugo Blocks 6’

Welcome. Getting comfy waiting for the photos and progress reports.. :lurk:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Greetings guys!

Hi David you may want to join in the discussion in this thread.

Always nice to hear about cheese cuts sourced offline in the real world community, any more info on its origins and how you can be sure it’s an ‘original’ might help in the current search that’s ongoing.

Peace

bimblebrains_1

Have a look at the Exodus here: View attachment 18971817

As you can see she has had multiple cuttings taken and I will try to make a S1 of her even though I believe (from what I hear) it’s quite difficult or near impossible.

Nothing is impossible…
Looks promising,the original has certainly known to have been in Cambridge,hmm interesting

Davidwest

Hi David you may want to join in the discussion in this thread.

Always nice to hear about cheese cuts sourced offline in the real world community, any more info on its origins and how you can be sure it’s an ‘original’ might help in the current search that’s ongoing.

Peace
I shall join here and share my experience.

Davidwest

Looks promising,the original has certainly known to have been in Cambridge,hmm interesting
I am 99.8% certain of the validity of the clone it is come from a very close gentleman to me and also he has been in the community originally from London, Harrow Road for well over 40+

We shall grow it out and clone it and see what we get.

I’m going to try and S1 cross it and then cross with the strains below.

To create some extremely potent, pungent and euphoric cannabis.

Attachments

• CB43F1E2-8D6B-40B2-93C2-F9237A4179D1.jpeg
    CB43F1E2-8D6B-40B2-93C2-F9237A4179D1.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 50
  • AAA8688C-C448-41C9-AA07-154044272CFD.jpeg
    AAA8688C-C448-41C9-AA07-154044272CFD.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 73E51C10-2486-4208-991A-4FC49F63A1AD.jpeg
    73E51C10-2486-4208-991A-4FC49F63A1AD.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 5FE95B8B-57DC-45A2-AF44-BC176AB9B9D2.jpeg
    5FE95B8B-57DC-45A2-AF44-BC176AB9B9D2.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 46DB45CD-9A96-4E2B-A308-4575854DCB56.jpeg
    46DB45CD-9A96-4E2B-A308-4575854DCB56.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 50

bimblebrains_1

I am 99.8% certain of the validity of the clone it is come from a very close gentleman to me and also he has been in the community originally from London, Harrow Road for well over 40+

We shall grow it out and clone it and see what we get.

I’m going to try and S1 cross it and then cross with the strains below.

To create some extremely potent, pungent and euphoric cannabis.
Excellent keep us posted then David,nice head stash you got there ..is that the original pre 98 out of interest?

Davidwest

Hey!
@Davidwest on post #428, pic#1, this dent on dent (does it makes sense ?!) was a cheese trait on mine. Of course Cheese isn't the only gene to display that, but from the 2 cheese I grew, that one for me was the real deal.
Taste won't lie tho. Lucky you! I wish I still had it.
As soon as we’re ready I’ll let you all know don’t you worry, we can test it!

As far as the traits I’m a original cheese smoker from Blues to Exodus but I’m relation to growing it this would be the first cut I have ever had, so it does sound promising that you recognise a similar trait.

bimblebrains_1

As soon as we’re ready I’ll let you all know don’t you worry, we can test it!

As far as the traits I’m a original cheese smoker from Blues to Exodus but I’m relation to growing it this would be the first cut I have ever had, so it does sound promising that you recognise a similar trait.
Will be hella interesting to see her grown out mate,did you say you had 2 in flower now? as 76 says there are a lot of 'cheese' cuts but I gotta admit yours does look slightly different to others I've seen,I'm almost certain now that mine is either a different sk1 pheno very similar to cheese and blues or a cheese leaning blue cheese or a bagseed from a mixed room of cheese and blues , something like that,but some folks think otherwise and I'm not sure myself tbh,could be the LEDs me and others are using making her come out different to the old hps runs,fuck knows! thing is the guy I got her from got her in 2013 from a friend that had her for about 10ish years before that he says,so not sure about her being a blue cheese seed line pheno,too early perhaps? Not sure,anyone?
Such a lovely plant to work with tho,roots in 6 days,faster than the hype stuff I've got..clones and mum's always look happy and praying,here's a tray on day 6 after being taken
IMG_20240313_181506.jpg
IMG_20240313_181340.jpg

Cheers bimble

Last edited:

Greaselightning

Have a look at the Exodus here: View attachment 18971817

Nothing is impossible…
i have a ghs exodus cut that looks like this, not saying its not the real exodus cut but it looks like the cuts from ghs seed stock. hopefully it is the real thing should no when shes flowered. the ghs ones dont come close to the real one on smell taste and high.

Latest posts

Latest posts