What's new

ewqfqrfgrgargarg

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Thats some crazy shit !!!, "you gotta' keep 'em separated." Nugs & money, that is. Why did they check his bank records? Just curious what they were trying to accomplish with that?

When his house was broken into, his bank account info/cards were stolen and they checked the accounts for suspicious activity. They probably wouldn't have had he not reported that info missing.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Scary stuff. Thankfully in 2000 (above link is 1991) the civil forfeiture law was reformed to place the burden of proof on the gov instead of the person claiming the 'confiscated' property/cash.

http://www.lsc.gov/laws/cfra.php

Not sure how good this reform is in practice though.

It's still scary/confusing stuff to me. You'd think a not guilty in the criminal case would put an end to them coming after your money/property, but it doesn't seem to be case.

Lets hope the process is easier then it seemed. From the looks of the report it seemed it was going to be my words against the police officers lies. He wrote the money was in with the drugs, and meant to further illegal activity, and I know the money was in my wallet, and was for my plane ticket to cali of all places...

Within 2 hours of landing I was legal, and given a script allowing me to grow plants of my own, and posses 8oz.... I'll tell ya The USA is like a bad episode of the fucking twilight zone.

G

Goodkarma

Dershowitz:Testilying December 1,1998

Dershowitz:Testilying December 1,1998

It's still scary/confusing stuff to me. You'd think a not guilty in the criminal case would put an end to them coming after your money/property, but it doesn't seem to be case.

Lets hope the process is easier then it seems. From the looks of the report it seems it's going to be my words against the police officers lies. He wrote the money was in with the drugs, and meant to further illegal activity, and I know the money was in my wallet, and was for my plane ticket to cali...

Within 2 hours of landing I was legal, and given a script saying I'm able to grow my own meds.... I'll tell ya The USA is like a bad episode of the fucking twilight zone.

By the time you get to pre-lim the lies will be compounded. I have never seen a cop tell the truth in a courtroom.

Maybe someone can link the Dershowitz:Testilying December 1, 1998 link....I can't

Latest posts

Latest posts