What's new

evidence of conspiracy

gingerale

Veteran
And the evidence that the Nanny was drugged/brainwashed is what exactly.

The nannies family have stated she was losing her marbles in the weeks leading up to this.

And your evidence of this is what, exactly?

Is "losing her marbles" the medical diagnosis....or will we have to wait 6 months to get that from a bought-and-paid-for "expert", in a brief article buried in an obscure corner of the web, long after the story has faded from public view and the public has moved on to Bieber's latest tantrum?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
And your evidence of this is what, exactly?

Is "losing her marbles" the medical diagnosis....or will we have to wait 6 months to get that from a bought-and-paid-for "expert", in a brief article buried in an obscure corner of the web, long after the story has faded from public view and the public has moved on to Bieber's latest tantrum?
forget it, I really can't be arsed with this tedious conspiracy woo.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Which refutes what? Are you under the impression that a group powerful and knowledgeable enough to brainwash/drug a woman into committing an atrocious act wouldn't be aware of the victims' schedule and whereabouts and would already have a plan to decide when or where such an attack occurs, if called for?.

OK, who/what is this all-powerful but invisible group?

........ more Mason stuff or The Illuminati or what exactly?:blowbubbles:

gingerale

Veteran
OK, who/what is this all-powerful but invisible group?

Does it matter?

Cue the peanut gallery, right on schedule.

Anyone who is capable of contributing intellectually to this thread is welcome to do so; those with too few brain cells to form a plausible argument or coherent thought please go find another way to entertain yourself.

Z

Ziggaro

When I read this article all I could think of was how weird it was. I thought initially maybe the mom did it (and had her media exec husband cover it up) but I didn't realize she had a kid with her.
Whatever happened I don't believe what's been published so far, and I doubt we'd find out otherwise anyway so not much to argue about

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Who are they? They are the modern day King makers. These are the people that put millions into super Pacs to get everyone elected from your local officials to the President. If their interest weren't truly served do you believe they would waste their cash just out of the "concern" about who gets elected? Money buyspower, influence, and yes even elected offices and dictates they pass legislation directed towards their monied interest.

waveguide

Veteran
the fact that the masons think they can bury the topic by ridicule is as delusional as thinking no one would connect the timing of the slayings to the story. desperate and waaay sloppy.

thanks to those of you who thought about this, and talked about this.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sad to say but all the facts seem to point in that direction. I don't contest that she did do it. I just question what drove her to do it.

What facts? She was laying in the apartment with the slain children with her throat slit, that's all we know so far, no? This precludes the possibility that someone killed the children and then made it look like she attempted suicide how?

Just saying.

gingerale

Veteran
What facts? She was laying in the apartment with the slain children with her throat slit, that's all we know so far, no? This precludes the possibility that someone killed the children and then made it look like she attempted suicide how?

Just saying.

It's a well guarded upscale apartment building with a single entry and doorman. The crime occurred on the 11th floor. One of the long term members of the Web Sleuths forum happened to be a neighbor of the victims and she was the last to see the kids and nanny alive, on the elevator ride up just minutes before the nanny killed them. She isn't close with the family but has seen the nanny coming and going a lot and is familiar with her. She said the nanny kept to herself and seemed "cold" but remarked the nanny did say "hi" in the elevator. It is quite clear from reading her account that is she is about as impartial a witness as one can get. She explained lots of details in a 25+ page thread on that forum, and when you put it all together there is only a very slim chance it was anyone other than the nanny. It basically would have to be a ninja who escaped out the window or something, and somehow convinced the nanny to stab herself in the throat as the woman watched. Does not sound plausible. Register on the forum and read the thread if you want to keep up with the facts of the situation. Bottom line is, the nanny did it, and it appears premeditated.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
It's a well guarded upscale apartment building with a single entry and doorman. The crime occurred on the 11th floor. One of the long term members of the Web Sleuths forum happened to be a neighbor of the victims and she was the last to see the kids and nanny alive, on the elevator ride up just minutes before the nanny killed them..... Bottom line is, the nanny did it, and it appears premeditated.

..... so you see a big conspiracy but don't even pick up on this little tidbit of synchronicity???? You'd rather believe that a 40 yr. old nanny was 'programmed' to kill???

gingerale

Veteran
..... so you see a big conspiracy but don't even pick up on this little tidbit of synchronicity????

I don't follow. Are you implying that this "songbird", a female in her mid 20s who has been a member of that forum for five years, and is well regarded in that community with 20,000 posts to her name, is a plant?

If that were true, then how the fuck does that disprove anything I said? If anything that makes the rabbit hole a hell of a lot deeper!

It's completely implausible though. She is a credible witness, she saw the whole thing go down, and yes, she just happened to be a member of that web sleuths community. We would be having the exact same conversation they're having over there if it were some long term member here who witnessed it all go down. It's not that difficult to imagine.

If you disagree then point to exactly what you have observed about her which makes her deceitful or not credible so we can have a logical discussion about it, instead of continuing to sling petty insults.

You'd rather believe that a 40 yr. old nanny was 'programmed' to kill???

I didn't say that 100% is definitely what occurred, I said it's a real and serious possibility. Are you really going to sit there and tell me you believe this is impossible? That would mark you as extremely naive, ignorant, and/or stupid. The lady went nuts, for no reason at all, and nobody saw it coming. So basically your argument is "there is no explanation." That's not an argument, that's a cop-out. I am trying to provide an explanation, or explanations as to what or how this could have happened. That is exactly what an investigator is supposed to do, BTW. That's why they call it investigation. The opposite of that is assholes who jump to conclusions based on their own ignorance.

gingerale

Veteran
Yeah, that's about what I figured. You know why it's so fucking difficult to make any progress in the world? Because every step of the goddamn way there are doubters and dumb asses who can't think and yet who insist on opening their mouths to try and tell other people they're stupid. If after having brought yourself up to speed on the facts of the situation you see a flaw in my analysis, you are welcome to bring it up because the information comes in minute by minute daily, and one small clue or viewpoint from someone with a different perspective could change everything. I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong, but I argue with conviction because 90% of the time I'm right. So those of you who just want to be a dipshit and tell us all about how stupid we are for not insisting on the conventional explanations and the media version of the story, please take the bullshit elsewhere. This thread is about serious shit. Ugly shit. Future-of-our-country-at-stake type shit, if there is any truth to this theory.

bentom187

Veteran
REALIST NEWS - CNBC Executive's kids killed over 43 trillion dollar
[YOUTUBEIF]BzqAhR1_ujk[/YOUTUBEIF]

it seams that PS was in the same bizz as michael stein and associates,wich may be part of the same scheme.
http://www.santilliassociates.com/..........

so it seems santilli stepped on a leagle land mine,by filling this suit in attempts at fraud.still the question remains who are the home owners,im gathering its the defendants named in the suit,the banks.and that the lending practices although standard operating procedure for the banks is still a scam and they are worried about that being exposed by mass media.

.........here are tha allegation against michael stien&assoc.
State Raids Local Law Firms Accused of Mortgage Fraud

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,2702378.story

The firms involved are Kramer & Kaslow, Mesa Law Group Corp, Mitchell J Stein & Associates and Encino-based lawyer Christopher Van Son.
KTLA News

5:13 p.m. PDT, August 18, 2011
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- California has broken up what it called a ring of law firms that fraudulently induced struggling homeowners nationwide to pay thousands of dollars each to file mass lawsuits against their mortgage lenders.

Kamala Harris, the state's attorney general, said on Thursday she sued three law firms, four lawyers and 14 other companies and individuals who preyed on borrowers desperate to obtain mortgage relief.

She said these defendants took advantage of borrowers' frustration with lenders and servicers in a housing crisis now in its fifth year and which hit California particularly hard.

"With the industry's growing reputation for fraud and the legislative ban on advance fees for loan modification services, defendants saw a more profitable opportunity to sell lawsuits rather than loan modifications," the state said in its complaint filed in the Los Angeles County superior court.

According to officials, the defendants solicited homeowners in 17 U.S. states with at least 2 million pieces of mail and extracted retainer fees of up to $10,000 from each of roughly 2,500 borrowers to participate in "mass joinder" lawsuits.

Harris said these defendants would deceive borrowers into believing their participation would help them avoid foreclosures, reduce their loan balances or interest rates, or even receive clear title to their homes.

Instead, she said borrowers were often provided bad legal advice or unable to get answers to simple questions, including whether they were in fact added to lawsuits. A disproportionate number were black or Hispanic, officials said.

Victims were led to believe the lawsuits "would be the way that they could receive justice," Harris said at a news conference monitored via webcast. "The only people who paid were those homeowners."

California said its state bar seized the law practices and attorney accounts of the three law firms, which are all based in the state, and the four lawyers.

They are the Calabasas-based firm Kramer & Kaslow and its principal Philip Kramer, who officials called the leader of the scheme; Costa Mesa-based Mesa Law Group Corp and its principal Paul Petersen; Walnut Creek- and Agoura Hills-based Mitchell J Stein & Associates and its principal Mitchell Stein; and the Encino-based lawyer Christopher Van Son.

The lawsuit alleges violations of several laws and seek a halt to the illegal practices, as well as fines and other remedies. Kramer's firm and some other defendants' firms were put into receivership on Monday, Harris said.

A call to the Kramer firm was answered by a recorded message. The Mesa law firm and Van Son did not respond to requests for comment. Stein's office referred a call to the office of U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein. A spokesman there declined to comment.

The case is California v. The Law Offices of Kramer and Kaslow et al, California Superior Court, Los Angeles County, No. LC 094571.

this is the lawsuit and the defendants named.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/111291433/43-Trillion-Ponzi-Scheme

apparently the nanny is still alive?
http://www.examiner.com/article/fat...y-killed-by-nanny-we-re-obviously-heartbroken
"The woman at the focus of this shocking ordeal is the 50-year-old nanny of the children, Yoselyn Ortega. As soon as Marina and Nessie Krim entered the apartment to the bloody scene, Ortega began feverishly stabbing herself in the neck with a kitchen knife.

Ortega is currently in a medically induced coma, but is breathing by way of a tube. Police have yet to be able to question her regarding the situation. Ortega's older sister Mylades Ortega cannot comprehend how her sister could do such horrendous acts."

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
gingerale, I haven't been pouring over the details as closely as you appear to be so I'll readily concede that I'm coming from a point of curious observer and not someone actively digging through the available info. But one thing I'd have to emphasize and agree on is that the rabbit hole goes much deeper than we imagine. Human beings at their worst are vile, wretched souls. I don't put anything past anyone.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i thought when you got high up there as a mason you got to wear a fez and ride gaudy mini-bikes and go-carts in parades :)

weren't washington, franklin, all those dudes masons?

Latest posts

Latest posts