What's new

"Everything I post is Fake" Signatures

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Best one of these is..

Harry Gypsna said:
all posts made by this screen name regarding cultivation of cannabis are absoloutely true and represent real world activities. All pictures are mine and i dont give a f u c k what your law says.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just don't post things that violate the non-existant TOU, as a non-existant Karma Girl will delete your non-existant posts and ban you from this non-existant forum.
hey, all the mods here have a thankless job policing the Den.......
(btw Pops, the following does NOT target you bro as
I've said the same to other members in other threads
this applies to everyone that thinks KG & other mods
have fun, no, they work here hoping to keep it clean
& accessible to everyone, a never ending task imo.)

It's never a matter of enhancing posts from certain members, it's non-stop reading/editing/binning/and being bitched at, I know because I did this elsewhere & I was willing to be the 'upfront badguy'. At that other site we made a public example members w/bad posts. I had the power to ban members w/o asking (administrative access to everything including the IP addy logging) and as I was also the incoming moderator (I approved or denied each incoming member) for every new member I usually caught them coming back in under new usernames by IP addy logging & a good memory.

If the TOU seems rather vague then perhaps it's because if it were overly defined we'd cry about being micro~managed or lay claim that a particular issue wasn't exactly or precisely prohibited by the TOU. I think we're all smart enough to know that just because something isn't specifically mentioned in the TOU that we apply common sense rules to everything we say here and by understanding & respecting the overall spirit of the TOU.

I'll bet that each and every one of the mods would
love to have a week or two where they didn't need to read
through every post and edit & keep an eye on the new
potential trouble makers etc....... a very nearly thankless job that
all of the mods do here very well. And none of them wrote the
rules, they're just called upon to enforce them.......

It is also being ironic by saying "Everything I post is fake," because its a site where people go to talk of marijuana.

Wait, this is a marijuana site? CRAP! I thought this was a plumber's forum. No wonder my searches about water pipes always came back jacked up.

M

manwithnoname

Wait, this is a marijuana site? CRAP! I thought this was a plumber's forum. No wonder my searches about water pipes always came back jacked up.

:laughing:

no shit. i just wanted a light in my closed so i could find my ties. 1000 w hps later i can... grow weed in there!

i dont think pops was saying anything negative about mods. i think he was just making a funny little diddy about Scientology. and i thought it was very amusing.

U

ureapwhatusow

i will say i thought about it when i first saw it and there is a rationale

it would be real hard to get a search warrant soley based on your posts with a fantasy disclaimer, since a warrant is based on fact not assumptions (which might make this moot anyway, does posting on a forum constitute fact?)

I think that the presumpttion of LEO reading these post to try to find criminals and produce warrants is a bit fantastic BUT if someone made it easy enough why wouldnt they

aybe its not for LEO but to keep trolls and beggars for hitting you up for gear?

just my .02 cents

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Pops probably was trying to quazi insult me, he doesn't like me. Funny thing is, I don't really have much interaction with him and I have only banned a couple people in the many years I've been here. Oh well....sticks and stones....

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Pops probably was trying to quazi insult me, he doesn't like me. Funny thing is, I don't really have much interaction with him and I have only banned a couple people in the many years I've been here. Oh well....sticks and stones....
I just checked your old posts, it seems you are very very uptight about sexual and sexist opinions... Anyway, I think you read way too much into people's intentions, pops is a very nice and nasty ol' man, LOL maybe less censorship in the tokers den would help?

Pops probably was trying to quazi insult me
Probably? Come on..t just seems you are very negative and quick to make decisions deleting posts and only contribute by negativity. We like to see happy people too around here you know..

madrecinco

Veteran
I just checked your posts, it just seems you are very negative and quick to make decisions deleting posts that have any sexually or sexist things in them. Anyway, I think you read way too much into people's intentions, pops is a very nice and nasty ol' man, LOL

Probably? Come on..

INDEED!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I've had a couple "disappear" while others along similar lines continue.....I just keep on trucking :D

I can live with subjectivity in exchange for what I have recieved. :joint:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I just checked your old posts, it seems you are very very uptight about sexual and sexist opinions... Anyway, I think you read way too much into people's intentions, pops is a very nice and nasty ol' man, LOL maybe less censorship in the tokers den would help?

Probably? Come on..t just seems you are very negative and quick to make decisions deleting posts and only contribute by negativity. We like to see happy people too around here you know..

lol! My b/f may disagree with ya :D I'm not reading into anything--I'm just stating what came from the horses mouth. As I said...I'm getting the rap for what other mods do...there's a couple other Mods who delete/bin/ban more than I do, people just assume it's always me. Not much I can do....Examle...Madre probably thinks I banned her. Nope.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
lol! My b/f may disagree with ya :D I'm not reading into anything--I'm just stating what came from the horses mouth. As I said...I'm getting the rap for what other mods do...there's a couple other Mods who delete/bin/ban more than I do, people just assume it's always me. Not much I can do....Examle...Madre probably thinks I banned her. Nope.

I wasn't directing my post at you KG, just stating my case...... :joint:

When Madre got a vacation, I think it was fairly obvious who did it :D

Like I said, I'm thankful for what I have recieved so I can live with whatever and move on.:woohoo:

I have been a Mod/Admin and I know it's not easy.....you'll NEVER please everyone.

My only gripe would be that I've seen a couple of the mods get involved in the drama when it should go pm and the thread just gets locked....sad really, becasue some good threads go by the wayside like that. :2cents:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran

Since I am only an figment of my own imagination and you are just another figment of that imagination, any perceived insult would be imaginary!

madrecinco

Veteran

Yes I did think you banned me because you were the one I had an altercation with. But anyway prolly whomever did ban me had prolly good reason. I do realize that civility needs to be maintained as this is a world wide board and some cultural clashes can occur. but I was warned about you early here. But both of us are very strong women who need to maintain respect online. I will be the first to admit that I have a little temper. But that is not your problem and I do realize that you mods have a hard job to do and I would not want to do it.

So I will let you do your job and try to keep more civil myself. My mission is different than your mission here and what you and your BF do is a much needed thing helping ppl grow quality meds. Madre is an old worn out and sometimes cranky old Madre sorta like old Pops here and I need to not hold grudges or ill feelings over differences in ideologies. Peace!

All we are sayin' is give peace a chance.....I just loved John Lennon

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Since I am only an figment of my own imagination and you are just another figment of that imagination, any perceived insult would be imaginary!
Nice pops LOLOLOL

It would be nice if Mods would contact a poster and clean up a thread a little, taking things really easily... deleting posts, closing threads, and banning with no communication and no warnings make the mods look really bad. Mods should be the most lenient and counseling, moderating of entities. It sure is nice to have mods who are very easygoing and kind and POSITIVE in their posts. If not they come off like power abusing step-parents..pms are also nice and private too! Step away from the power mighty mods!OLOLOL
\I bet kharma girl is a hotty BTW a freaky little thang, she just tries to front her toughness! I have a secret admiration for her I think, like a naughty Mod...