What's new

Everyone's fav. organic nutes?

laughingmoon

I'm just used to fox farms because I've been hearing the name for so long.

Love to hear other brands that people swear by so I have some ideas when I go shopping...

madassimi

i've had good results with Earth Juice's Grow, Catalyst, and Bloom ~ i don't always trust their Microblast (tends to burn when older) and their Meta-K is OK but i don't usually need it

Jahtrip

Canna's Organic products line is beautiful!! Bio Flores, Bio Rhizotonic Bio Vega and Bio boost:) ... personally i only use the bio flores.. because with my soil not much is needed in growth phase... and for flowering bioflores is great because it is OMRI certified and SKAL certified... (its the only fertilizer that is recognized by both) and it buffers your watering solution to a ph of 6 spot on everytime.. So no more Ph trouble!! I use very little Bcuzz bloom stimulator to kick start flowers and from week 4 Guano Kalong Tea...

So my fav. organic nutes: Bio Canna... Guano Kalong... Bcuzz.. All Extremely effective and easy to use!!

Peace
Jah

Zendo

BioThrive Grow and BioThrive Bloom vegan plant food from General Organics works well.

I've only heard good things about Earth Juice.

dune

....... set away from the bottled nutes, go read alot on here, realize that you only need water when u have a mix that doesnt need to be fed. sit back and relax ur letting nature do ur work now. But by all means if you choose to go spend money get the earth juice line. Its the only one ive found to have any merit compared to what you can make urself.

now so it doesn't seem im trolling here's my list.
ewc, Psg, Mexican bat guano, Jamaican bat guano ( u know those rats with wings there go for the good bugs cause they got the munchies)Indonesian bat guano, kelp meal, maxi crop, bio weed, molasses, neem seed, flax seed, pumice, soft rock phosphate, alfalfa meal, many FPE's, i mean the list goes on organic is your chance to leave your wallet at home and go for a walk in ur local flora and find ur nutes. [ im leaving alot out] go read for urself :p

laughingmoon

Hey dune,

Yea I have no doubt that homemade mix is the best, but since this is a stealth grow with minimal space I don't really have the opportunity to pick up multiple ingredients and mix them myself. Maybe in the future!

dune

sry didnt know, but yeah id step away from fox farm and stick with the earth juice. a 1 gallon milk jug in a tub under the sink with a air pump doesn't get notice much.<--personal experience

bakelite

Happy Frog with some perlite and 1 tsp ea of High N Guano/Fish Bone meal/Bone Meal to 1 gallon soil and of course Dolomite lime. Hold one week before using.

Liquid ferts (as needed):

Alaskan Fish Fertilizer (5-1-1) For Nitrogen deficiencies
BioThrive Grow (4-3-3) For both primary and secondary nutes
Drammatic O Fish Hydrolysate (2-5-1) For flowering

Honestly I don't feed that much during a grow, maybe 2-4 times. I am tweaking my soil so that I don't have to feed at all throughout the grow, but doesn't burn at the start. Almost there :)

SupraSPL

I have heard Blue Mountain Organics liquid ferts are good. eBay (blue_mtn_organics) and word of mouth only. I'll give em a try when the Age Old runs out.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Bokashi bran (fortified with organic fish meal, fish bone meal, kelp meal, seed meals, et al), fish hydrolysate, neem seed meal, soluble powdered seaweed extract and liquid silicon.

I've been using the Espoma brand lineup of single organic ingredients and also the Down to Earth brand of single ingredients and blends for several years now.
Indoor and outdoor cannabis and veggies really love the home blended soil mixes.

Now I just need to take Clackamas' advise and start ordering the stuff from his secret hippie organic farm store to save me some cash.:)

dickcorn

Blue mountain organics foloir harmony. Eassily my current favorite product. Spray them and they just explode healthy green.

Latest posts

Latest posts