What's new

EVERLASTING HIGH

G

growit1234

I read lots of smoke reports and one common statement is "high was good, but didnt last long."

I want everyones opinion on a knock out high that lasts a LONG TIME

I dont care about taste or smell I want a buzz that hits you hard before you even exhale and lasts for hours

what do you think

G

growit1234

i dont have access to any clones (not a med user) so I would probably be looking for seeds

G

growit1234

Great question. I tink this is what every head out there wants to know (myself included).

I would say sensi star. I smoked some that I just finished drying last night and couldn't believe how good it was. Can't wait to see what she is like after the cure?

Thanks again for all of the help and advise.

S

strain_searcher

Im no scientist but I think it would have different affects for each person. Meaning 2 people with the same tolerance smoking the same bud may have difference reactions of how long the high lasts. Ive smoked shit weed and been high for a long time.

G

Good Question

Good Question

This IS what it's all about? Isn't it?
I'd personally take a plant that wasn't too pretty or smelled too good but got ya wasted for hours over the opposite.

The only variable is finishing time. :chin:

przcvctm

The question is interesting since I have no concept of time if the bud is really potent, hell, a few minutes can seem like hours.

G

Trainwreck, OG Kush, Sour D and so so many others... but those 3 are in my jars right now and hands-down beat everything else in high longevity..

a lot of pure crazy sativas have a long lasting high, too...

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaahh...one of my fav traits in a weed, ive found some kushes ( og, purple, orange) to have a long lasting high, some afghani's and of course those long lasting thai highs.

3legdog

Long Highs !

Long Highs !

Taste & smell of anything worthy will come hand-n hand & so thats not a choice you always..actually seldom have. Long lasting highs' are a real treat & are few & FAR between amongst even the kindest of herbs. Anything over 4hrs' is dam fine & a solid 6hr high would be phenominal. :yoinks: This all has some relevance to the persons tollerance, but an everyday smokr' as myself should have a descent grasp on giving a fair opinion & right now nothing i grow keeps me higher than 4 good hours.

Now somkn' the melty bubble is a different story :yoinks: as sometimes i wake up with what feels like a hangover :bat: & i haven't been drunk off alcohol in 4yrs. That high may very well go 10 or more hrs' as much as i smoke sometimes :yoinks: :woohoo: prepn' for the cup you know gota get my tollerance up :D

I suppose there are a few long high strains out there, but again an objective question since tollerance comes into play :chin: . Anyway nice thread & hopefully some will come more insight & some suggestions of real winners :canabis: ....the loooong lastrs' ...i want to know also ! Take care yf 3ld :wave:

Last edited:
R

rule35sub1

Best hard hitting high has been Mazar, felt like I got slapped in the back of the head as I exhaled my first toke. Lasted good and long too.

Latest posts

Latest posts