What's new

Ever smoke out a random person?

C

CannabisSativa

Posted this on another website and decided to share it with y'all

The other day the Wife and I went to a local park for a family BBQ and we decided to take some of our cured and home-grown White Widow and a pipe to enjoy ourselves. We find this perfect spot in front of the lake nested with heavy cover, but we manage to find a small trail. We get there and there are two guys fishing and drinking beer. One was about 20 and the other guy looked around 30ish. We say screw it and sit down and start smoking. The other guys start mumbling "damn that shit smell good"...and right after I asked them if they wanted to toke up...and they agreed. I pack a bowl with some fresh gangja and they look at it and say "Damn..looks and smells good..is this local?" and I say with a grin on my face "Very local". They each take a few hits and go back fishing. We stay there for about 20 more minutes smoking a few more bowls, and right as we are leaving, they say "What the hell was in it?"...they were BAKED..I think they forgot they were fishing.

On the way back home we were thinking to ourselves: "They are going to tell their friends that two random people showed up and smoked them out with some mystical shit"...and no one will believe them.

I thought that was cool.

Nokturnal

haha nice, I was walking down a side street late at night some random dude on a porch was standing outside and invited me to smoke a bowl of his homegrown. =) Gotta love stoners man, friendly people.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have done it alot
and actually a cop started it for me

fishing myself, in the summer i turned 18
i had had a great day and caught my limit each being a respectable size
so i am walking down the trail to head back to the tracks that lead from the woods

i have a joint rolled in my pocket and start to think about lighting it up, when i hear laughing
immediate crouching tiger :ying:
granted i was fishing and not doing anything wrong, that's just how i always was
i creep a bit and see two older guys fishing and another rolling a joint
so i kinda coughed a little to announce my presence and proceed to walk by
flashed the peace sign so they knew it was cool

Dude says "hey kids wanna make a trade"
spinning around i ask "who me ?" like the woods had kids hanging in every damn tree LOL
so he says yeah
here he had told his wife he was fishing with the guys, and had really only just got there
obviously stoned and drunk already LOL
well he wanted my fish to take home and say he caught it, and make his wife a fish dinner
trade he would smoke me up - and he held a beautiful nug up
looked much better than the schwag i was gonna burn
so i agreed knowing i could go catch my fill again (secret hole :wink: )

I got BAKED !!!!
here when he open his tackle box to put the glass away he had his gun and badge sitting inside !!!!!!!!!!!
no fuggin way, and he sees me see
smiles and says have a good night kid :fsu:

C

CannabisSativa

i have done it alot
and actually a cop started it for me

fishing myself, in the summer i turned 18
i had had a great day and caught my limit each being a respectable size
so i am walking down the trail to head back to the tracks that lead from the woods

i have a joint rolled in my pocket and start to think about lighting it up, when i hear laughing
immediate crouching tiger :ying:
granted i was fishing and not doing anything wrong, that's just how i always was
i creep a bit and see two older guys fishing and another rolling a joint
so i kinda coughed a little to announce my presence and proceed to walk by
flashed the peace sign so they knew it was cool

Dude says "hey kids wanna make a trade"
spinning around i ask "who me ?" like the woods had kids hanging in every damn tree LOL
so he says yeah
here he had told his wife he was fishing with the guys, and had really only just got there
obviously stoned and drunk already LOL
well he wanted my fish to take home and say he caught it, and make his wife a fish dinner
trade he would smoke me up - and he held a beautiful nug up
looked much better than the schwag i was gonna burn
so i agreed knowing i could go catch my fill again (secret hole :wink: )

I got BAKED !!!!
here when he open his tackle box to put the glass away he had his gun and badge sitting inside !!!!!!!!!!!
no fuggin way, and he sees me see
smiles and says have a good night kid :fsu:

Fucking awesome!

:smoweed:

M

movingtocally

Smoking marijuana with strangers is one of the greatest joys in life. My best memories in my life revolve around smoking out random people on vacation at 4 oclock in the morning on a rainy dark fishing pier.

:joint:

gdup

One time when I was in 9th grade I was waiting for the city bus and there was this black rasta looking chick a little ways down from me on another bench. Well she whipped out this massive blunt, I mean huge like party sized. I didn't notice it was a blunt until I started to smell it and I looked over at her and she goes, "Hey kid, do you smoke weed?" and I go "Yeah" and she goes "Do you wanna hit this?" of course I said yes and we puffed and puffed and the bus came around the corner so she just put it out and put it in her backpack and we both got on the bus. I got off at my stop to go to school and right before I got off I looked back at her and waved and we both grinned at eachother like two stoners with a secret. I'll never forget that day, it was the only time I blazed with a random person that wasnt like a foaf. Very cool of you to do that CannabisSativa, Its good karma for you.

Last edited:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Yeah, I've had a couple of random experiences like that. About 10 years ago I was on the interstate about 90 mins from home. I stopped at a gas station to grab a drink and pee. As I was leaving, some skinny white guy with dreadlocks comes up and asks me if I have any smoke. I look nothing like a 'typical stoner,' but he sure did. So I figured it was alright.

I had a little William's Wonder on me, so we went back to his VW bus (... I know) and I smoked him, his GF and another guy out. That WW was to this day the best pot I've ever had. They were lit.

A few years later, I was at the same gas station. Guy in front of me in the checkout had a gnarly cut on his hand. Back in the lot, I asked him if he'd like some meds. I had a prescription for painkillers at the time and gave him one. He was so grateful he pulled out 2/3 of a blunt and gave it to me. This time, I got lit. No idea what was in it... something dank. :D

Random kindness is always fun...

-s

L

LolaGal

Yeah, Last time I smoked out this random dude, but he was sorta creepy... His name was Charlie... Munson... Manson... something like that.... Creepy guy...

O

ocean99

Mostly I smoke out bums whenever I get the chance. Last time I did it was with some fuckin dank and I could tell he was like nuclear meltdown style baked. Fuckin awesome seeing your weed do its thing on unsuspecting tokers...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one time I smoked out a hurricane katrina victim, and gave him a ride to his hotel. Him and his family were quite nice. The guy had just got layed off, and then found another job, and boom. Karina hit, and there home was destroyed. He had also just battled through cancer. My dad ended up getting one of his customers to donate a fully furnished house to them. the dude that gave them the house, is a multimillionare, and was selling the house he had bought for his son while he was in school, at a university. He got to right it off on his taxes, and the family got a house, and all they have to do is pay propery tax, and bills. He did a background check first to make sure they were legit.
That was the nicest thing I had ever seen a person do in real life.

strydr

Not the best story, nor does it turn out great, but here goes.

I was on my way home from my first trip to the holy land (Humbolt). Greyhound sux- I will never travel by bus again. So, we stop for food, and I see this kid with a pitiful look on his face. What's wrong, I ask. He said he had no $$ for food. So, I buy the kid lunch, and we get talking. Turns out he blazes, so I tell him I'm on my way home from Humbolt, and I have some dank. Next stop, we go outside and blaze a nice fattie. Back on the bus, the ride is much better.
Well, sometime before his stop, I take a bathroom break. While I was in the can, he rummaged through my backpack, found about 2 oz's of dank, and swiped it. I can still remember the look on his face when I waved by to him. It dawned on me about 5 min. after the bus pulled away- sure enough, all my herb was gone.

Hasn't stopped me from smoking out randoms, I just never tell them I have more than the joint we're smoking ;)

NOKUY

Veteran
too many times to remember all.

-hot chicks on ski lifts....always stands out as the best tho

hunt4genetics

Veteran
A friend of mine invited me to see some reggae band perform. I got blazed before and showed up. The club was situated in an alley. I saw some dudes smoking in the alley so i decided to check it out. It was a bunch of white dudes with dredlocks. they were passing a joint around and seemed mad chill. So I smoked with them. I git stoned, went inside and met my friend.

moments later it turns out, the white dudes with dreds were the band, and i smoked out with them moments earlier.

peace

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
A friend of mine invited me to see some reggae band perform. I got blazed before and showed up. The club was situated in an alley. I saw some dudes smoking in the alley so i decided to check it out. It was a bunch of white dudes with dredlocks. they were passing a joint around and seemed mad chill. So I smoked with them. I git stoned, went inside and met my friend.

moments later it turns out, the white dudes with dreds were the band, and i smoked out with them moments earlier.

peace

Last time I can remember was at a Barrington Levy show. My chick barely ever burns, but always does at a reggae show, so I rolled 3 joints in case I came across friends etc, as well. I decided to give them a turbo boost and added about half a gram of BHO to each (alot of oil). So halfway through the show I pull one out and start blazing. Since my chick barely handled 2 hits, I was working my way through the joint when a skinny long-haired mexican/white guy asks me for a hit, I passed him the j and he and his girl start hitting it..Well, we smoked it and I could tell the guy and his chick were stoked. Well, 2 songs later, I bust out the second oil-basted joint and pass it to my new homie and his chick, by the end of the joint I could tell they were blazed, never expected to smoke so much at that show..then after 2 more songs I bust out the third oil/bud joint and dood looks at me perplexed, his chick could no longer hang, but dood did his best to keep up with me. Then at the end of the show I'm walking away with my girl and some chick runs up to me and was like "thanks, so much" and I was like "Who are you?" then I realized it was the homey's chick and he was following behind her all blazed and confused...I guess I was too, since I didn't even recognize her until my chick reminded me who they were LOL!

roger waters concert- old guys who could have been my friends dad got smoked up on sum j's
philmont boy scout ranch new Mexico- half the kids i worked with blazed the shit i smuggled from jersey so i guess thats random.
jam on the river philly- not really a smoke out but should be noted in this thread. guy infront of me like 15 ft from stage whips out a bag of mush from a back pack and give some to me and my buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts