What's new

EUROPEAN UNION ON THE ROAD TO LEGALIZATION

san2

Any news from vienna? Dont think things are ever gonna change, too much work for the governments in changing such things so they rather just ignore the facts!

Last edited:

wdr

Veteran
To be clear - the new polish law provides no significant changes (it isn't what we waited for).The prosecutor will be deciding you will be punished or not (knowing the life - to punish ). He can also send you for curing with drug addicts.

actually this law being in effect is even more evil , you can go to prison for even a 1g weed.. (if you get busted 2 times whit it)

BTW, im full of hopes - The Treaty of Lisbon can do good things for all of us.

GREEN UE!

I

ijimunot

I hear a lot of talk about old and young generations. When those that are in power now were young cannabis was plentiful and cheap. The percentage of young smokers 40 years ago is not much less than today. I bet more than half of those in power consume cannabis.
But those in power are supported monetarily by those opposed to decriminalization. And they came to power and remain in power because the people voted them there.
How many people that complain about the government don't vote because they say it is useless. While those that oppose cannabis reform vote in all local, state and government elections.
The generation gap is only so because older people vote more so they are paid attention to more. Vote

Latest posts

Latest posts