What's new

Europe Orders?

babashanti1988

Hello everyone, i have a question about order, i live in europe in Switzerland and for many seedbanks in US the answer was " it's not possible to send seeds in your country for the moment!". Anyone know why? Is it about the law in us country or for anything else?

If someone can help me about this question?

Kind regards

ps :US strains are amazing !!!

baba

FileCabinetGrow

I was not even aware of US Seedbanks even sending seeds outside of their very very limited legal status in the legalized states. In fact, all the US Seedbanks I've heard of, were only selling to commercial growers with licenses in the legal states & the medical states.

More than likely, they said NO because in the US you can get jailed for even THINKING about sending ANY Cannabis, of any sort, including hemp, in the US Mail System. No one wants that. It's a federal crime, so the State legality thing makes no difference. If you live in Colorado, where it's legal to buy, eat, grow, and dispense, you still cannot send it in the mail. Period.

Since you're in Europe, why don't you try a bank in your actual neighborhood.

The only reason US customers can buy seeds and have them shipped here from Europe is because of a loophole in how international mail is treated when it's found to contain cannabis. Though still risky, it's MUCH safer than shipping within the US, or from the US to the outside. But outside the US to inside, such as from Amsterdam to New York, is much safer. Odd isn't it?