What's new

Estimated yield

immortal

On your next run try topping or supercropping or use a scrog screen and you should easily be able to hit a lb+ if you dont on this run.

Beanbag

On your next run try topping or supercropping or use a scrog screen and you should easily be able to hit a lb+ if you dont on this run.

All the pineapples,have been topped and spread,out but it was my first run with the mazar. And wanted to see how it went - the buds on the mother I cut the clones from are actually some of the smallest in the tent but I'm thinking I didn't give enough veg time after I cut the last clones before I started flowering

Yield should not even be on your radar.

It is quality that you should be after.

You have to get your temps lower if you want to do well at either of them. :)

Beanbag

Reran and sealed all my ducting the other day and found a more efficient way to vent all of my heat from the room and have it at 80-81 now and as far as medium half are Fox farm ocean forest and half are in ideal420soil

N

newtothiscoco

You suggesting we all smoke it wet too? Can tell you out a lot of thought into that one

dude its a way to get a idea about what final yield will be when its dry. :ying::ying::ying:

they man knows what he is talking about with the weight wet.

Beanbag

dude its a way to get a idea about what final yield will be when its dry. :ying::ying::ying:

Well,sure I get that but I hardly believe that is what he was implying when the statement was made-now if he said weigh it when wet and subtract x% that would,be a whole different story- not saying weigh it wet if yield is important because,you get more that way

Beanbag

I don't get why people answer on someone else's post with sarcasm or anything but am honest opinion...why waste the time... I mean what are you getting,out of it

N

newtothiscoco

so you are telling me that the thread you made is not a thread ?

cant 2 ppl have the same sight on things ?
or are you just being arrogant

Beanbag

Don't understand how suggesting I weigh it while wet because I'll have more was even a viable answer lol I didn't mean to offend just wanted a few honest opinions it's my first run under a 600

Beanbag

I totally get what your saying though and have used this method before and it's sound advice just don't think thats what the other guy was implying especially saying" I'd have allot more that way" so I really think it's you that knows what he's talking about with the weighing it wet to get an idea of a dry weight. I git the vibe fly by night was just being a smartass

Lung.Butter

At very best your gonna get 20 oz off a 600w but that's with training like a scrog net or something. A few freestanding plants with barely any veg I think would be 15 at best probably more like 12.